Are Russian women

Are Russian women a better investment than Western whales?

Attached: 5B58145C-9133-4F74-967F-1F15E2AF5CCB.jpg (1014x2048, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zql0UVcv-1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They become whales as soon as they are pregnant. Very low self life

>russian woman
the worst goldiggers on earth

Attached: This.png (800x800, 41K)

move to russia and find out

Mommy?

>woman
>investment
choose one

/thread

Just look at the average Russian man, they are complete in the gutter, poor fucks.
No not because they are dumb slavs no its because of their woman.
>manipulative and backstabbing as fuck
they lure you in with their looks and then they pull you through a mental meat grinder.

yea because western Stacies are super loyal and totally won't divorce you for money while riding the cock carousel, it's all the same, it's like arguing between coke vs pepsi, same shit

More like arguing between coke and sulfuric acid

Ukranian are supposed to be best. Loyal and stunning.

I can tell you have never spent more than 1 hour close to any russian woman lmao. Its literal fucking hell

You gotta be a man Chad to handle a Russian, Soviet girl. They won’t take your sissy whinny bullshit. Own up to your actions or they will call you out for it in a second

maybe

Attached: d6b40aa9.jpg (682x504, 45K)

Russian women have less emotions than Chinks

OP pic related is post partum
Russian women do not gain as much weight as latinas, arab women, negresses or anglo whales

at around 50 they turn full babushka tho

Russian women are the biggest gold digging whores on the planet

I would know I’ve dated one

P.S. wood recommend

Your fault user, I dated a russian swimmer qt
Cost me almost nothing.
Majority of Slav girls are brought up in low income families.
They are low maintenance by default.
It is your stupidity spoiling them

The shittests they invent would have the average western beta at the end of the rope. If you can't handle a typical Stacey you won't be handling them properly either.

Attached: cuck.jpg (2048x1302, 154K)

Russian and Ukrainian women are the best. You guys are idiots.

I dated one she wasn't a gold digger but was batshit insane. 9/10 hotness nice boobs great pussy decent butt but fucking INSANE

There's a small amount living around Seattle and though a lot of them look good everything they say oozes with harpy cuntyness. Having to shout them down from being a bitch constantly like I see their men doing would drive me to a fast suicide.

What do you mean insane. Examples?

women are a liability always

mommy thread

Attached: crop.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Attached: IMG_8558.jpg (621x363, 72K)

Nooooo the wall got her, the pic is literally a metapic

u mean 31-32 or as soon as they shit a slavshit

No. I married a Russian woman. She cheated and lied although we had two small kids. Don't regret the kids 50/50 custody but fuck her

Attached: 1506168838865.png (391x297, 124K)

Attached: 84566358.png (1300x1007, 1.18M)

>small kids

As opposed to?

Attached: making me nervous.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Lmao eastern European women are pure fucking evil
I don't get you retards... you think Thai bitches and shit are pure waifus when they've been selling their snatch to dirty old white fucks since they were 16 and are waiting for some dumb beta faggot to pay for their greencard
eastern euro chicks are no different

americunt - the post

I'm Australian but whatever bro
I said greencard because most anons are seppos

Sounds like some "people" posting here don't want you to mate with a beautiful Eastern European woman and create children.

The state of western male
How the fuck you DONT shout at your woman
They may cry for a minute, but internally are happy that you are not a meek faggot
US boomers and anglos slapped theirs
You were completely brainwashed

eastern euros aren't white according to americunt nazi larpers

>Russian women don't gain as much weight as these other disgusting creatures
Wow user. That sure is a convincing argument.

The best slavs are in Slovenia and Slovakia. The worst slavs are in Russia.

The only way I spoiled her was with the back of my hand bucko, check yoself nigga

Polish grills seem nice too, trying to get with one who is a dancer as of now

How many times invaded by the eternal roach, eh?

No they are not

Attached: sDURtaJ.jpg (564x564, 42K)

Lol. I'm from EE. When you meet a girl for the first time, the first thing she'll ask you is not "What's your name?" but "What car do you drive?"

26yo single mom babushka will ask for sure
or some halfbred gypsy
18yo qt christian virgin won't

>from EE
Which country?

Two large adult kids

Who gives a shit if they like it, why would you want to deal with someone that goes out of their way to be unpleasant? Even if she's hot the aggravation isn't worth it once you're used to looking at her.

As a foreigner they expect you to be rich, so won't bother asking. This means they are smart and thinking about the future, not just riding the carousel.

And then the 18 year old virgin becomes a 26 year old single mom when she realizes her bf will remain poor

Strange really
How is aggravation wrong? It keeps you sharp

Nope.
If she is serious christian, you will not be allowed to divorce.
But assume, you wnet for raostie instead of christian qt...
We do not have any gibs for single moms, maybe 50euros per month. She will be more poor if she divorces.
Checkmate kek

I would sully her with such disgrace dammmmm

The only thing it seems to keep you sharp on is screaming matches that sound like cat fights. A lot of people do seem to get off on getting into arguments for no reason as a segue into makeup sex but I'm not one of them. Dealing with that occasionally is inevitable with all women but I'll stick a gun in my mouth before dealing with that shit in my house every day.

Yeh nah nah m8.

Christians can divorce catholics can't

I got burned by 24 to Russian qt. Cheated on me. Caught her in Instagram.

I'm going to Poland next

>Bro listen you just gotta go get a woman from _______, they're totally not like ours
All women are the same. This foreign meme needs to die.

Not true, But you dont absolutely need to go foreign to find a better than average girl in terms of personality

People are different from different countries.

Just say no and ignore them until they cool off. If they elevate leave.

In culture and aesthetics, yes. In functionality, no. Don't let me burst your bubble, though. You go find your perfect mail order Ukrainian waifu. See how it turns out for you.

Polish are better

Are mail order brides a good investment? Asking for a friend

You are an oak tree. You will not be manipulated by crying, yelling, lying, head games, sexual withdrawal, jealousy ploys, pity plays, shit tests, hot/cold/hot/cold, disappearing acts, or guilt trips. She will rain and thunder all around you and you will shelter her until her storm passes. She will not drag you into her chaos or uproot you. When you have mastery over yourself, you will have mastery over her.

All of this is true, but you left out the part where she eventually goes and finds a better oak tree

I have, happily married 8 years

post that polish square lady and her orc baby

If you put your roots down where you're constantly dealing with blustery bullshit you'll end up permanently bent over with no leaves. Storms are inevitable but constant stress always takes its toll.

Lucky man

Exactly, the problem is a society that condones and perpetuates degenerate behavior and extreme individualism (read: narcissism). Women aren't the problem, it's the suicidal modern "culture".

2 cute

Attached: natalia.gif (350x387, 1.13M)

Wat

мoя любимaя мaмa
youtube.com/watch?v=zql0UVcv-1w

Attached: 1509934581709.png (658x662, 59K)

they only want citizenship, then start to find better man

Mummy is not a golddigger!

Attached: 1498440801201.gif (300x365, 2.05M)

Everything Russian is better than everything American. Trump 2020