VeChain China Expo

Over 2500 companies are going to having booths at the expo this year. Can you point me to where VeChain's booth will be? I hear that out of the thousands of companies, he had a special invitation from President Xi because he he's going to be a super hero and save Chinese babies from scam Chinese vaccines.

Attached: ChinaExpo2.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

>vechain
>he
lrn2sentencestructure

You'll notice it immediately, there will be a major presentation. All of the eyes will be on Vechain because they are bound to announce something huge to get Xi Jinping's attention.

I heard Trump is going to replace the $ with Vechain.
>Please buy my bags!

That complex is gigantic though. It looks like a clover of 4 football fields. Sunny Lu might have to fly up in the sky and rain some Thor style thunder and lightening to get some attention.

Attached: vechExp3.jpg (870x490, 303K)

Foxyit is the ugliest most pathetic guy I’ve ever seen

Look guys I made the thread again!

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 7K)

But is he wrong though?

Well it depends on what he is saying, this one is a bit confusing, I think he's getting tired. But if he is saying that Vechain is faking a partnership with the Shanghai government without facing repercussion I do not think he understands how politics work in China.

Attached: 1533304242539.jpg (1066x600, 699K)

What exactly does this “partnership” bring to vechain transaction wise?

For the vaccine solution alone? From the article it seems that each stage of the vaccine life will induce a transaction: «In VeChain’s drug and vaccine traceability solution, highly sensitive IoT devices capture and record to the VeChainThor Blockchainall datainvolved in vaccine manufacture and transport including getting vaccines from manufacturers, storage facilities, cold chain distribution, hospitals, and even usage.»

It seems....

where are these iot devices?

and he is too much of a pussy to rope himself. such a worthless sack of shit.

Wait you think the devices are fake too? You might be onto something user, please elaborate

Attached: download (1).jpg (188x268, 5K)

Find the YouTube vid.

There's a youtube vid? That's a solid proof user congrats have you considered joining the police?

I am saying VeChain and its shillers have turned a gigantic expo with 2,500 companies having stalls into a ceremony where Sunny Lu gets a special invitation to blow President Xi.

In other words VeChain and shillers have completely misrepresented the event, the relationship with the Chinese government and having a stall there as some type of special invitation seeing an opportunity to hype and pump up the price.

Attached: Sunny-Lu-Vechain.jpg (510x451, 30K)

Chinks are seriously the fucking worst. Justice will bring down this piece of shit to ashes. It doesn't deserve anywhere NEAR the value it currently has.

Look mom, I posted it again.

shhh let the vetards think they're winning.The vetard wojacks are going to be glorious to watch. Never trust the chinese, just ask oxford.