Got a job here

What am I in for bros? Im a college student that got offered a warehouse position

I heard the working conditions are pretty bad anyone on biz that can chime in on this?

Attached: amazon_a.png (583x360, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/04/16/amazon-warehouse-workers-pee-into-bottles-to-avoid-wasting-time-undercover-investigator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look up reviews for your location if you haven't already. They will work your ass off there. Friend of mine did 55 hours in a week (which isn't abnormal for a distribution center, but nonetheless) because of Prime Day

you're gonna have 1 can for sipping, 1 can for pissing and after a 12 hour shift what difference does it make

If you get into ICQA you'll have an easy time. So easy you might actually fall asleep.

If you get into pick lol good luck and get good insoles.

If you get into stow concentrate really hard on quality and get a feel for how to stow well.

Any other places I don't know, but they shouldn't be that bad. I hear dock is the worst, that's where they load the trucks or unload them.

Im only working part time 25hrs

In all honesty Ill probably just stop after a few months

>docks are bad
Whats a forklift operator get paid in USA?

>55 in a week

>Laughs in Marine

Attached: 1527114359895.jpg (600x733, 37K)

I hope you like pissing in a bottle
nypost.com/2018/04/16/amazon-warehouse-workers-pee-into-bottles-to-avoid-wasting-time-undercover-investigator/

Most in my area make like 12-15$ an hour. But they're usually 4000lb propane or battery lifts.

Have fun breaking your back to Jeff can add more billions to his name

Wait, you think 55 hours a week is that bad? How young are you?

I never said it was bad, I said it was hard work. Most people here would rather work at a desk regardless of how many hours.

Enjoying peeing in a garbage can because you don't have time to do shit. Lex Luthor is going to milk away your youth.

Thats not bad for an unqualified person in your area?

Wtf gtfo boomer slave. I work only 24h per week and im happy that im not a corporate slave. And no its not a fucking cleaner job. Comfy office job. Anyone who works over than 40h is a fucking dumbass and deserves to die bcs of slavery so that Mr.Shekelsten can go to that vacation he so desires while doing jack absolutely shit.

>t. jealous boomer who works with his hands

>He thinks Amazon has enough mercy to allow forklifts on the ship dock

lel na nigga. you gotta lift every. single. box. into. the. truck. by. hand.

Not larping. I had to do that shit for two weeks because we had a shortage of dock workers during peak season. shit was rough. lifted literally several thousands of boxes per day into trucks in freezing temps.

Jesus christ i feel y user. Thats fcking brutal. Literally modern day slavery.

Warehouse jobs are 21st century slavery lmoa.

this guy is pretty accurate. I'm in pick but it's not so bad because everyone drives Order Pickers.

If you get a warehouse with only on-foot pickers than lol good luck to you. You'll be walking anywhere from 6-10 miles every shift

I feel for you bro

Attached: e17a68b603b753c407a006114277f068--mima.jpg (689x1024, 97K)

literally couldnt get any $9/hr server/retail/college kid jobs so i guess i have to settle for this

>What am I in for bros?
JUST

Fucking hell that bezos kike needs to be put down like a sick horse

bro dont do it bro

It's better than nothing. You have to start from somewhere. At any rate, you can use this job as a stepping stone to better jobs.

>2 weeks in, OP accidentally lifts something wrong and tears his back muscle
>can't get days off to recover, he just got the job after all
>ER clinic doctor prescribes him methadone to ease the pain
>it works for a month, the pain is supressesed
>oh no, anons' doctor refuses to prescribe more
>user starts using other drugs like codiene to ease his pain
>5 months in: user is a fentanyl addict

>I muh murine. DU MURINES DURRRR
Hm, too stupid to join the Air Force?

HOW DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT JEFF BEZOS IS DESTROYING THOUSANDS OF HIS WORKERS' BODIES JUST SO HE CAN BECOME RICHER? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NOT REALIZE 99% OF BIZ ARE THE POOR PEOPLE WHO GET JEWED OVER IN THIS WORLD? YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET RICH. YOU AREN'T GOING TO "MAKE IT". THAT CONCEIT IS EXACTLY HOW THEY GET YOU.

They say the max weight you have to lift is 50 lbs.

where is amazon doing part time? NJ mostly has full time 9-5 and it's retarded.

Not everyone wants to be in the chair force

kys commie. jEff is a hero providing jobs to people who'd otherwise be worse off (because guess what - if they had a better alternative they'd be working somewhere else). seriously kill yourself you commie jew.

it might be only 25 hrs on paper, but in reality it will be more like 35 hrs+

I've been a software developer at Amazon, and not only do they threat their warehouse people like shit they treat their blue collar workers like shit as well.

I've heard the phrase "Amazon is a great company, but not a great company to work for"

They have their leadership principle "be frugal" which is just an excuse to be a cheap skate. And be frugal starts with your salary.

unless you are desperate for cash, or really need a job, stay the fuck away.

Go to local gym. Take 50lbs plate. Start picking it up from the ground then putting it down. Repeat 100x. Enjoy your week long stiff back

Working part time in a sort center isnt bad at all. Fulltime in a fullfillment center is literally slavery though.

it's a literal wageslaving, but it'll do good to motivate you to do anything just to not end up working in a warehouse

Don't take sick days.
Took more than a week due to shitting literally blood and they didn't prolonged my contract.

Oh. Also prepare yourself because they are total nazis if it comes to check up after work and brining your own stuff.

Ice worked in an amazon warehouse as a pick n packer a few months. Honestly most of people there say that is the worst job on earth, but Ive done worse lol

Expect a lot of walking. I mean Im not gona lie, it is tiring, but you can get used to it after a few shifts if youre not a complete faggot bitch. Job is easy. You dont really have time for bullshit so if you really get into it, into the flow and rythm, the time passes by fairly quickly

good luck OP

also, as others said, its good for you OP to do this sort of shit for a while just so you can grow some balls and see some shit. Its not even the msot serious shit to be seen out there, but it is SOME SHIT

do it faggit. Its just a job and you can always do better in the future

>if you really get into it, into the flow and rythm, the time passes by fairly quickly

Did you people also sing a gospel while working?
Roll Jordan, roll...

Reminds me of something, not sure what exactly...

kek I know its fucking nigger tier wage cuckery, but you've gotta start somewhere. Not everyone has rich daddy to cover their ass

Youre fucked mate
F U C K E D

good goy

I worked as an order picker in a UK warehouse in the winter. I.lasted a couple of weeks. Its scared into my memory and it was two decades ago. Amazon looks in comaparison like a cake walk.....a.shitty cake walk though.