How are turks not white?

Attached: 220px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png (220x147, 2K)

politics

I guess if italians supposedly count as white then turks are white too.

Attached: 239819C5-9C0F-4191-9EE9-311A74BFDF57.jpg (1000x642, 133K)

depends some are balkanic and caucasians
some kurds and iranians

turkic people are
turkish people arent

because they are braindead inbred goatfuckers who contributed nothing to humanity apart from childfucking and babykillling

All of them look white to me except 2.

im a white turk, and my grandmother is an ethnic albanian

Attached: 2019-03-22-193701_1.jpg (960x544, 63K)

Depends on each case. Turkey was the original melting pot

lol at those three semitic girlS in the middle

Depends where you look. Around Istanbul and west of anatolia they are white but the deeper you go the more brown they become. They are much closer to arabs and iranians than white people from europe.

Once they admit that they are the analtolian greeks, they get automatically white.

They are not, that's the point. If say the country would split in half with the more white parts forming a new country now that would be debatable. But even then I'd say might even be a minority in those regions.

That just means your Albanian, dumbass

Because being Turkish doesn't mean you're not white or brown. Turk is a nationality for people with ancestry from Eastern Europe, Anatolia and Iran who have a wide range of phenotypes. You can have white Turk's just like you can have Arab looking Turks.

Turks are close to Europe and anatolia is European and heroditus and ancient Greek heritage so turks are white their country is also a developed secular country.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-11-22-46-29.png (720x1280, 958K)

Who cares after this point?
Even Turks know that they are not white

Delete this, Turks are white.

The father of history

Herodotus announced the purpose and scope of his work at the beginning of his Histories[b] as such:

Here are presented the results of the enquiry carried out by Herodotus of Halicarnassus. The purpose is to prevent the traces of human events from being erased by time, and to preserve the fame of the important and remarkable achievements produced by both Greeks and non-Greeks; among the matters covered is, in particular, the cause of the hostilities between Greeks and non-Greeks.

—Herodotus, The Histories
Robin Waterfield translation (2008)

None of them is really white
Also, fuck him for posting kids

these kids are from Volgogrado

quit spamming your fat spic face, mutt

t. ahmet türkoğlu

because theyre brown

>sameposting mutt
you need to reevaluate your world views, my nonwhite colleague.

asia minor ("anatolia") is literally a part of asia. its the reason asia is fucking called asia. are you delusional or are you bitter, swarthoid?

Are you Aryan?

Yes, I am a KÜRD

youre a fucking west asian melanesian.

>be a k*rd
>call others inbred, childfucking and goatfucker
the irony

Depends on what you call non white, I am South West European Basque-Castillian.

Don't care about any other ethnicities existence.

Attached: 1553843947968.png (720x1280, 366K)

shave your neckbeard and go easy on the carbs dude

trolling is a art

so what europoor? continents are made up shit. you're not special and you get to share your wh*te race with northern africans and western asians, make dealings with it.

Albanians are not white

But I want to be a part of superior white race too!
My dream is to go to Japan and have sex with Jap girls without protection. I heard they let you if you're white. Please consider me white too!!!!!!