Vechain

What's the Vechain sentiment over here?

I'm all in on it. No regrets.

Attached: vechain.png (250x250, 11K)

the reason it's fudded over biz is because it actually has the strongest partnerships if you DYOR. kinda how they shill LINK all the time, a ying/yang effect if you will

inb4 capture.png

Can somebody tell me how they'll make money?

Mu understanding is it's supply chain management.

>the reason it's fudded over biz is because it actually has the strongest partnerships if you DYOR. kinda how they shill LINK all the time, a ying/yang effect if you will
It's hated on biz because the total collective Iq of people on here is double digits. They can't appreciate a legitimate project and they will figure it out when it's top 3 and then it's too late, the same way they missed eth and BTC.

Attached: kbkcoEdrl1AKJvsUTGMu6_0OBrp6t4w3MXlA7Utmue4.jpg (640x480, 57K)

lmao these fucking pathetic veginas are out in full force today. Bags heavy? literal cancer ridden brain addled kids

why you so a n g e r y over vechain user?

Can't stand your cum shit stained community full of deluded retard brainlets. I will rejoice the day I see your fucking community cry those delicious salty tears and say I got China Hustled motherfuckers

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 97K)

Attached: Sunny Lu.png (997x999, 1.68M)

>can't stand community
>in vechain thread
some serious cognitive dissonance going on with you anons

What the fuck? Are you seriously this retarded?

do you enjoy being angry all the time?

What makes you think I'm angry user? Does my words hurt your little feelings that you stretch it to fit your narrative? Cute one, now go hang yourself motherfucker

>literal cancer ridden brain addled kids
>Can't stand your cum shit stained community full of deluded retard brainlets. I will rejoice the day I see your fucking community cry those delicious salty tears and say I got China Hustled motherfuckers
>now go hang yourself motherfucker

you seem to get quite emotional in your responses, indicating so
i mean, you have a choice user

I didn't think people were able to extract the state of emotions out of typed words on the internet brainlet. Try again user because obviously you have some sort of disability. Your indication is again, you stretching my words to fit your narrative because you want to think I'm angry to obfuscate the fact that vechainers like yourself are fucking bleach drinking faggots. Try again user

but you're spending time out of your life to either
>actually get angry over vechain and vechain community
>genuinely not care and larp like you're angry
i'm not sure which one is sadder desu

What's sad is you caring enough about the emotional state of an user to keep replying with baseless comments user

you must be new here

No you must be new here..

Attached: 1520844942242.jpg (1066x600, 69K)

how come?

That's your comeback?

yeah cause it's almost as if you have no idea where you are and why anyone posts here

taking bait like its your moms tit

>still hasn't realized i'm the one stretching the thread for a reason

Will end up being as valuable as dog shit or paint chips

youre triggered..and its fun to trigger you even more. idgaf about the post length

LOLMAO, complains about an user's choice of words on biz, stretches it to assume that user is angry
>yeah cause it's almost as if you have no idea where you are and why anyone posts here

gtfo you fucking retard brainlet

when will you retards understand that partnerships dont mean shit

pauly-shore.jpg

Attached: pauly-shore.jpg (300x375, 15K)

oh, that's what you're doing?

yep. definitely new.
it's okay that you don't understand user.

This is you right now

Attached: 1517890824609.jpg (1006x921, 152K)

You are an embarrassment, no wonder you bought those heavy bags

Sunny lu is paying these fags 20 v Thor to shill...

+ their rottery wrinnings

what a way to kill a thread's momentum
not even Jow Forums formatted
christ

also a bad reply
nice attempt to bring it back to vechain-related tho

Your desperation is showing and it's glorious

what am i desperate about on an anonymous Malaysian sheep breeding forum again remind me

>what am i desperate about on an anonymous Malaysian sheep breeding forum again remind me
>claims not desperate
cute

you two are the biggest fags ever lol

you think i'm desperate from the words i typed?
but user..

>I didn't think people were able to extract the state of emotions out of typed words on the internet brainlet. Try again user because obviously you have some sort of disability. Your indication is again, you stretching my words to fit your narrative because you want to think I'm angry to obfuscate the fact that vechainers like yourself are fucking bleach drinking faggots. Try again user

there's that cognitive dissonance popping up again lol

user, it's time for you to stop being so desperate. it's actually getting sad to the point that I feel for your mongoloid parents who had to give birth to such a stupid cunt like yourself. Repeat after me: I will not be desperate

>if i say insults again maybe it will go away

>claims not desperate
>yet repeatedly baited
>thinks he is getting somewhere

If you're buying right now it's pretty good.

But if you're on Jow Forums, you obviously bought at ATH - everybody did - and so far have just been losing money.

Attached: spiderman.jpg (499x238, 22K)

>claims baiting
>has been baited since I slid the entire thread
>still actively demonstrating the intentions of anyone posting on this board

>claims to be baiting the baiter
>baited

first bait always wins
lurk moar

>claims the win
>baited

Attached: D72CB44D-6A25-43D0-A5F8-37BFD09D83FE.jpg (150x150, 12K)

>thought i was referring to myself
>baited

>goes off on a tangent
>baited

just remember, whenever someone FUDs, there is a monetary reason behind it.

rumor that we leased bwm is true
chink scam

VECHAIN APPLE PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

Attached: AsianSteveJobs.jpg (320x320, 33K)