Fuck off and stop grabbing my guns EUtards. My nation is much safer...

Fuck off and stop grabbing my guns EUtards. My nation is much safer, and provides better social services without being taxed to death unlike all of your hyper-leftist shitholes.

Attached: 2347382.jpg (548x550, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blick.ch/news/schweiz/mittelland/beim-shoppi-tivoli-in-spreitenbach-ag-polizeieinsatz-wegen-massenschlaegerei-id15196574.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your days are numbered, mountain jew.

didn't you just make homophobia illegal? sounds like something a leftist shithole would do

Based.
Literally the best cunt in the world.

Go back to your cuckshed

Because of Marxist EU-loving bugmen. I fucking despise those trannies. In a better era they would hang for treason.

I was shocked when I heard euros pay more than €1000 for a driver's license, don't get free refills at restaurants, and mostly live in mid rise apartments.

Attached: 1557373036838.jpg (340x536, 22K)

You can exist only because we allow you. We could close all of your borders.
Embargo on Switzerland when?

>not my fault! it was EU's fault!
cope

The French know. We respect Switzerland a lot for that. Outside of governments, the only people who constantly insult the Swiss for not being in the EU are the g*rmans.

You fail to underatand my shitalian brother. These bugmen LOVE EU dick, and want to implement every law passed in frogeria and cuckmany in the CH to the tee.
Current polling is looking good for the far-right parties in Europe. Our nationalist party opposed this garbage.

Holy fucking BASED.

>my nation is much safer
>Additionally, the figures from 2012 show that 34.7% of the permanent resident population aged 15 or over in Switzerland (around 2.33 million), had an immigrant background

wow it's almost like there are leftists cucks just like everywhere else in western europe.
Btw which region is the most left wing and which is the most right wing? Isn't Ticino right wing and opposed to EU, meanwhile France speaking cantons are the opposite?

take back your retarded comedians, mountain cuck

Attached: Hazel-Brugger-Pressefoto-von-Mirco-Rede.jpg (1024x1001, 92K)

blick.ch/news/schweiz/mittelland/beim-shoppi-tivoli-in-spreitenbach-ag-polizeieinsatz-wegen-massenschlaegerei-id15196574.html
not even touching on g*N*V*

how's it feel to be forced to implement EU policies without any say in them

based jude putting the ersatzjude in his place

average small swiss village

Attached: 1024px-Moschee_Wangen_bei_Olten.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

KARA

That’s because you’re a tax haven that made its fortune off of illicitly gained goods during the war.

Based, are Swiss the Burgers of Europe?

fuck switzerland

Attached: CwurbyfXgAALCOk.jpg (1095x1152, 122K)

No, they’re the Bahamas of Europe. Only strikingly more obnoxious.

Holy based

t*Blerone is the worst chocolate, utter shit to eat
läderach is the best swiss chocolate brand

they're the israHELL of europe

Attached: 1555954791994.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

*creates heavier longer cheaper copy*
nothig personal son

Attached: da5d963b2f4f4095cf3acdc29bd381a6.png (753x742, 930K)

but then

Attached: RS-site-blog-image-Toblerone-battle.png (3088x912, 553K)

*redesigns and continues to dab on switzerland at only £1 each*

Attached: 4674848-6227817-The_popular_chocolate_bar_is_now_said_to_replicate_the_Shropshir-a-40_1538475513061. (634x337, 24K)

ngl growing up I thought toblerones were supposed to be stock graphs and not mountains, given the country of origin.

Who would have thought that submitting to the EU without a say on its rules for a few more shekels would have turned out to be a bad idea?

Yes, you are great. If it were not so expensive, I would visit you more often.

Attached: jungfraujoch-bahn-ticket.jpg (1280x973, 368K)

The perfidious Anglo truly is insidious

kek

based

>es heißt jungfraujoch
lustiger als Judenberg

Attached: 1553714870024.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Based frontalier BVLLS are taking your jobs and there's nothing you can do about it Swissboi

Attached: stadtamt_judenburg_logo.png (345x158, 20K)

based

beware of the anti-tank cows.

Attached: antitankcow.jpg (1000x666, 232K)

How easy it is to get guns in Switzerland? Here you need to pass several tests and courses (including first aid course) to get 5 years license to buy a fucking pistol and event then it has to be locked in a safe or if you decide to carry it, it must be without bullets and not loaded

>registering guns is grabbing them
Ueli please

>it must be without bullets and not loaded
wtf is that for real? then what is the point of having it for self defense