Who else 100% in this bitch

who else 100% in this bitch

Attached: OVsR9QYe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/tetrascapital/Tetras Capital - Ether (ETH) Bearish Thesis.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Nice digits.

dubs means it's going to go $15 to $80 just like ETH did

Im guessing its going to dump more. ETC has no adoption.

neither did ltc and it went from $1 to $50 after coinbase

Do you even understand what you're saying?

s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/tetrascapital/Tetras Capital - Ether (ETH) Bearish Thesis.pdf

I have 0 ETH, mostly BTC + few alt bags.

i'm saying normies buy shit coins??

i'm glad that one investment firm wrote an article on the 'current' tech of ETH when the entire market is speculation

For it to go to $80, $6.5 billion would need to be put in it. for that to happen there needs to be a new bull run.

hey bud newsflash, theres no normies anymore. theyre gone. they left back in january

lol

looks like i'm in a primed spot then

h-how do you figure that out? asking for a friend

You know if there is a bull run you can get more returns on a lower mc coin right?

no because the next bull run won't be from retail, it'll be institutional investors trading on cuck base

It's the market cap needed for each coin's individual value. Just take market cap and divide it by circulating supply.

And then coinbase dumps their etc bags on ALL of you

in a bull market
obvious bear until 2020 is obvious

Institutional investors have entered and left. They will be back again. But they don't just use cuck base they know how to trade coins and they'll be interested in things that they will 10x 100x 1000x in because that's what they have been doing. Yeah it'll get a buump in the next bull run. EVERYTHING will get a bump in the next bull run. That's just how the market works.

I lost brain cells from reading this POS thread. You stupid fuck for the first week coinbase will not give the forked coins. We will only be trading the current circulating supply. This is why I'm 100% in ETC right now.

Don't get me wrong I think ETC will go up. But by like 25%, not 4x. Keep your expectations in check.

6000 ETC here, hope for 3x, then cash out.

what color lambo are we getting?

Best shitcoin trade you can make right now, go 50/50 with BTC tho, the patrician coin

back to le reddit

im 100% etc as well i just want a 2x.. holy shit 4200 sats please for the love of god. Just need this to break even my losses for this whole year....

Be careful user. We are still in a bear market. And we don't have new buyers coming in yet. It might not go up for quite some time for the reasons I stated above. Expect a much more modest pump.

No lambo for me, just gonna pay my house off.

have to risk it man. There is actually no other coin that can 2x soon. Other than this i might have to pay bitmex arthur a visit and do a yolo trade

how do you explain the 2017 may alt run? where were the january normies back then? nowhere

That was the start of the normies getting into crypto...

except the volume was way lower then now

Yes but the people in crypto right now are not normies. Lots of them are people who got justed and now hodl. The volume is higher but the returns you want wont happen with the current volume. Most of the money is already in the market. Why would people who are already in the market start buying etc after it's on coinbase? You need to either wait for a new bullrun or accept that it's only going to go up like 25% and be happy with that.

screencapped
wait for vindicated screencapper post in september

I'm not a bear so if ETC does well that means everyone is going to be doing well. But I already stated why we need to be in a bull run for that to happen. And if you make 3x in September we'll be in a bull run. And you still would have made more on lower mc coins. So idk what you're trying to prove.

you're excluding the fact that its the REAL ethereum

i hope u have some etc bags man

Do you honestly think normies will care?

suicide "investor"

Attached: PONZI.jpg (964x995, 412K)

Why don't you guys long 100x this on bitmex then?

Why don't you short 100x this on bitmex then?

i am?

I said it's going to go up. So I don't want to lose money?

I literally feel bad for etc holders there is literally no use for this piece of shit. Someone show me a dapp using this ..someone show me some tokens that have launched on this....I'll wait. The level of deluded cope amongnst ethereum classic holders is top notch , worse than any other coin. Ppl are holding for the sole fact that they think this will reach ethereum levels but for what reason?

truth

Because a random bart will liquidate them before the moon mission occurs