Why do americans think bigger is better? Are they compensating for somethinf?

Why do americans think bigger is better? Are they compensating for somethinf?

Attached: 2F3C3174-6D68-4D4C-9497-041E8F8A5236.jpg (640x400, 56K)

>? Are they compensating for somethinf
Who knows..

Attached: YH2eJI8.png (1439x1433, 1.75M)

Honestly, it's because my dick is so large that I need clearance when stepping out of my vehicle.

It fits capitalism mindset.
The more you have the more you can buy and show off.

More like you need clearance for your arse.

based, eurocucks will never get this with their micro engines

How does the average American get up there?

because we have a car culture and people like to buy things that make them stick out.

Wtf Spain, you're disappointing me

There's a handle on the inside. You pull yourself up and in. Although I'm tall enough usually to just step up into the cabin.

BTFO

people like to show off their dumb vehicles on the road, doesn't matter since I crash my shitbox into their 80k car and since they don't have dashcam they can't prove shit

Post your recreational vehicles

Attached: DSC_0503.jpg (2100x1400, 857K)

Nobody likes those type of people

they make fun of our small cars but our roads are not big enough for 2 of those monster trucks to pass each other

Attached: P1020076.jpg (850x600, 95K)

what happens when two cars find themselves facing each other on the road?

nobody here has cars user this board is full of poor college students

how many times have you started this same thread?

what you figure out the last 20 times?

I have a car

i hate that you don't give a fuck about efficiency. you're just terrible consumers. If earth was full of americans we would need 5 of them to sustain all the population, this is how cruel you are to the planet

There are normally (although not always) passing bays at irregular intervals. Either car might have to reverse back to one.

Attached: FB12B4C7-210C-47D0-853E-44C1F893AE68.jpg (1300x957, 401K)

Don’t you all dump your trash in Africa?

I have a car

Behold. An actual vehicle sold by the American company 'GMC'. All it's missing are those iron testicles

Attached: d920c7ac6dc024dddb519d4a8083b7df[1].jpg (1280x782, 133K)

Well gas is incredibly cheap

Attention all eurolets

Attached: US truck vs Euro.jpg (3674x2066, 905K)

The best part is that apparently they don't even use diesel for most of their trucks, since they don't actually need torque.

you have the largest footprint on the planet, in total and per capita. Your consumerism culture disgusts me
You made sure it was cheap by destabilizing the middle east and now we have to take all the immigrants
they don't need 1/10 of the things they consume but they consume them anyways

no, we invaded the middle east to keep our petrodollar alive which is much more important than just gas prices

Littering is illegal here. We are serious about keeping our forest and waters clean. I used to go camping a lot, and even as a kid we were taught in school to “leave no trace” meaning never leave anything in the environment that shows a human was there.

We may have a lot of cars and airplanes, but we don’t leave shit in our environment. We don’t even export our trash, unlike you, who sends your trash to Africa, when ends up in the sea

? Turbodiesel trucks are common

Why is Europe so obsessed with America?

Yes, we need big things to hold our giant bodies and titanic cocks

>You made sure it was cheap by destabilizing the middle east and now we have to take all the immigrants
>T. Almost single-HANDEDLY destabilized the biggest region in Africa

Maybe something small and weak at bottom.

looks nice, would love to drive there

desu a dick is a dick, i'd suck any size given it's aesthetic and not pozzed, so irish men are hot regardless
how do these surveys work? do they count ethnic or just nationalities? because sweden is like niggerland tier and so are french

This is not a truck?