Skycoin is a tremendous coin. Very, very good coin. These other coins? Some of them scam, some of them ICO and run away...

Skycoin is a tremendous coin. Very, very good coin. These other coins? Some of them scam, some of them ICO and run away, Sad!
I've had many, many meetings with Synth. Tremendous developer, very highly skilled.
LET'S BUILD A MESH NETWORK AND MAKE COMCAST PAY FOR IT.

Attached: Trump skyminer.png (644x574, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/skycoin/skywire/blob/master/testnet_rules.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off paid pajeet shill. Skycoin is literally worthless.

KYS PAJEET FAG

i can't even tell if this is fud or shill

It's literally the only good coin. You're just mad you'll have to wait till mainnet before they roll out Skywire to Mumbai

Buy this coin if you’re looking forward to filing bankruptcy to avoid paying your taxes

What do trump supporters and sky holders have in common?
They’re both retarded

Curious investors come to biz, gets pumped with massive shots of so᠌y, doesn't feel good and fuds - AUTISM. Many such cases!

S T A Y
P O O R

haha!

goteeem

holy shit is this real? trump is mining sky?

Yes on airforce one with a bucket of fried chicken. But its top secret so he denies it publicly

I heard he has antennas on AF1 beaming down internet to all the skyminers

>Oh, what happened to the thread where there were technical criticisms made about the project?
>FUDders kept getting BTFO cause they are retarded LARPers.
>Lets make a silly reverse shilling thread instead.

Attached: staypoorcunt.jpg (1200x628, 249K)

Well, it worked for trump. I'd say this is a bullish comparison

That is the eventual plan yes. Before that he will gift a skyminer to chinese premier Li Keqiang

>be mainstream crypto media
>be bought and paid for by globalists hellbent on disrupting any success any culture enjoys
>distracts too much from serving the global war and debt machine
>see Skycoin and it's revolutionary potential
>a loosening of the grip of those that would enslave us through controlling the media we consume online
>froth at the mouth in existential crisis mode over trying to tear down this coin

Be fearful. We are coming for you.

I can't tell if this is bad political fud or bad crypto fud.

>central authority dictates who can or can't mine and what kind of hardware they're allowed to use
>decentralized
Pick one.

They said to me, they said "you don't want anyone in Skyfleet" I don't want anyone? Excuse me? We don't want anyone in Skyfleet? Listen, we want everyone in Skyfleet, it's a beautiful fleet, so many nodes. Seven thousand nodes, can you believe that? Seven thousand nodes. But listen, we want so many people in Skyfleet but they have to be vetted, we want only the best in Skyfleet. Some people come here with their Pentium 3 HP notebooks from 2001 and some, I assume are good people, but in order for the fleet to run well we have to vet people for the test net. For the main net not so much, I'll tell you that. Main net will have this beautiful, you'll like this, a beautiful automated whitelisting tool, that anyone can use. We're going to build the whitelisting tool and Bitcoin is gonna pay for it. Believe you me. Sometimes a little centralization helps get decentralization off the ground, you have to choose your 'de' and your 'ce' wisely. Maybe a little wise ce management and some de internet. You'll see.

The only purpose for whitelisting that I know of is to reduce complexity in order to improve value of testnet data. Some details remain undecided, and the rollout of mainnet will involve continuous changes, but in the absence of clear incentives for the Skycoin foundation or its community to create artificial barriers to adoption, any barriers will originate from outside entities using threats of violence (government, etc.).

I think we agree.

Also keeping third world hoards with 90's computing equipment or datacenters with virtual machines from flooding the node list is a big reason for manual whitelist.

Fine by me, but don't call it "decentralized"

>Muh decentralization
Decentralization is not an absolute, there are no projects in the world that are totally decentralized, and there will not be for the forseeable future. Moving away from near total centralization in human society will be a slow incremental process, not magic unicorns playing alongside rainbow colored homosexual midgets.

They both can't stop winning?

Woohoo my sides! I laughed so hard at the Trump impersonation. Let's make Sky great again!

Then they need to stop marketing it as magic unicorns playing alongside rainbow colored homosexual midgets.

>tell me about marketing
In order to engage in discourse, people have to cut the crap and get intellectually honest with themselves. This is not a common behavior. Marketing is about speaking to the masses, so it must remain abstract and rounded at the edges in order to keep the difficulty level down. Look around at the cryptocurrency industry. The marketing is everywhere. All these shitcoin ICO projects, they spend the majority of their funds on marketing. The scammier the project, the more resources are devoted to marketing and the less to development. If anything, Skycoin should be criticized for not marketing enough. But marketing is best done when the timing is right, Skycoin is biding its time for the moment.

I suggest that you DYOR and cut out the bullshit. Rainbow crap refers to the ill-conceived perspective of decentralization that you are in here promoting. Skycoin's design will allow it to achieve better decentralization than other projects because the consensus algorithm features low barrier to entry and the removal of block rewards/transaction fees. If you don't see what i mean, you have not been paying attention to what has been going on in crypto.

You have argued that bootstrapping the Skywire project requires some measure of centralization, and that invalidates the project. Others have argued that because the consensus algorithm is not yet active on mainnet, and there is a tool for blacklisting keys, Skycoin is centralized. It has also been argued that because Skycoin maximum supply has been emitted at the genesis block, even though the supply is locked up and under strict policies, Skycoin is centralized. Maybe next they will be arguing that because the project has a development team, Skycoin is centralized. Skycoin is designed to arrive at a state of decentralization that far exceeds that of other projects that exist today, but that will take time. It is far preferable to projects like Bitcoin that due to design flaws are forced to depend on centralized mining farms and centralized layer 2 solutions.

Understanding Skycoin requires a good deal of research and the ability to maintain a nuanced view of Skycoin and the world in which it exists. People who are able to do this are not influenced by marketing, nor are they targeted.

I am selling my whitelisted spot for the skycoin testnet, I am in the batch for the next 100 applications. If you build your skyminer now with my key, you get rewards for this month.

current ID that got whitelisted is shown here: github.com/skycoin/skywire/blob/master/testnet_rules.md (near the bottom), mine is, let's say between 400 and 450 (you can ask for it in the telegram).

I already have 2 miners, this would be the third one, but I don't have the possibility to operate it.

Son, I'm building a wall around this post.

Attached: trump skycoin wall.png (610x343, 499K)