Is this really what flyover country is like?

Is this really what flyover country is like?

Attached: hicks.png (1379x797, 253K)

>These same people mocked my every effort to educate myself and break into tech back in the 90s before it was seen as cool or a path to a good life

Attached: 1524145972355.gif (413x243, 51K)

I lived in America for some time, spent some time in flyover country of the upper midwest. they were fine, like normal people from anywhere.

I never went to WV but my understanding is that WV is especially fucked and basically the most hopeless state in the union.

Absolutely based Rust Belters. As expected of the Chads who voted in Jesse Ventura as a practical joke.

No lmao

So much cringe...

What does flyover country mean?

nigger

>why don't you want to indebt yourself with a computer science degree, leave your beautiful rural home state along with your friends and family, to work at some shitty start up in some crime-ridden smoggy shithole city, work for a pittance in a soul destroying job at some shitty startup, eventually becoming unable to function without modafinil and copious amounts of coffee, to pay for living in a shitbox apartment in a working class ethnic area that the native inhabitants don't want you in? you hicks just don't have any ambition!

Attached: 1514939708055.jpg (1200x800, 153K)

Have sex.

Irrelevant basically, a poorly developed region

>What does flyover country mean?

Uncucked America

middle america like the midwest and pensylvania or whatever

>irrelevant

Only "culturally"

>poorly developed

They're some of our most important for farmland and exports

Do they talk like this in the area, or is this reddit soy language?

touched a nerve

have fun finding work when corporate outsources your pointless job to indians who are better than you and will do it for a quarter of the price you fuckin nerd lmao

>Yes my family and I do live in the midwest how could you tell?

Attached: drug overdose 1.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>how could you tell?

They're white drug addicts instead of black or mexican drug addicts

That's why I use cocaine.
Crack is for niggers, meth is for wh*tes, marijuana is for poorfags and ecstasy is for homos.

WV is very impoverished and never had much of an economy beyond coal mining.

they're just typical over socialized amerifags who worry too much about other people

What a ridiculous, deplorable post.

Some say the devastation of American chestnuts from blight in the first 25 years of the 20th century also had a detrimental effect on the economy of the Appalachians, which relied heavily on the tree.

The states in the middle of the country that you have never heard anything about. Many of the people there view those in the northeast and west coasts as ignorant, brianwashed liberal/democratic stooges. Many of the people on the coasts view flyover country as ignorant, brainwashed conservative/republican stooges.
Much of flyover country used to be our industrial heartland. They were the areas most effected by globalization and the loss of manufacturing jobs.
Now, a lot of people spend their time pointing fingers and blaming the "other" while absolving themselves of responsibility. Hopefully things will progress.

fuck you got mine type pondscum. unwarranted superiority complex and flagrant hypocrisy is fundamental to the petty bourgeois psychology

redditors talk like redditors ie corny and stupid

More or less.

I grew up in a semi-rural part of Michigan. Many of my classmates didn't go to college--quite a few, now in their mid-twenties, have already had one, two or three children. Others have been married and divorced or are battling drug addiction.

Way back when, I was mercilessly bullied for being a "nerd" and a "geek," back when both terms had strictly negative connotations. Shit sucked. My teachers didn't stuck up for me and would always side with the athletic kids whenever I tried to stick up for myself or would threaten some sort of retaliation. One woman even gave me extra in-class work because she was sick of me finishing early and then fucking reading.

My community is still garbage. It's still rural and poor, but not in a homely, pleasant kind of way--a lot of residents are overweight. Nobody ever goes outside, even when the weather is perfect. The local Trump brigade are the same cunts who build 10-foot-tall privacy fences around their $50,000 homes and plaster up "no trespassing" signs on every other slat.

I fucking hate the Rust Belt.