I am a 22 year old virgin

i am a 22 year old virgin

Attached: 1528575907102.jpg (240x240, 11K)

don't you want to have sex with a girl?

Based
Sexual attraction is a weakness

Same brother, plus I'm depressed as fuck and think about suicide everyday

We want to, but we're also miserable and empty and lack social skills to connect with other human beings. It's a strange feeling that only outcasts can relate with

Attached: 1550367220851.png (566x482, 552K)

bruh, I did it at 22 and had always thought all I have is hentai. So I guess you can do it too anons

I had sex with my cousin (both of us in fursuits) when we were 15

Lmaoing @ you all

I’ve had sex twice but I’m still a 21 year-old virgin.

Attached: A44FF946-CCDB-4D68-8BCE-1E97BF95DFAC.jpg (248x245, 18K)

The emptiness, alienation and constant feelings of inadequacy will never go away

How did you do it

Literally pay a hooker and be done with it you insufferable anxious fag

>27

Attached: come-and-see.jpg (400x298, 22K)

I get you. I used to struggle with that a lot when I was younger. It's better now thanks to more interested in academic shit. But I still sometimes find myself falling into negative thoughts I guess I was lucky enough to find a gf (inb4 gtfo normie scum). I'm not the worst looking meatbag so I guess I was lucky

It seems you still don't get the point

When did you start to go out with others, seek out people, care for interpersonal relations and modify your habits to relate to what others have to say?

Because i'm about to turn 24 and i haven't done any of that. That's not all, where the fuck am i supposed to have sex? Gangs run motels and visiting someone else's house has a tangible chance of getting murdered or living with a colostomy.

I am 27 years old and virgin

Attached: 1543555355342.jpg (4160x3120, 3.6M)

same

Not only that. I've already finished uni. Now there's no chance of finding someone in a friendly environment with room for intimacy. I didn't make friends so there's nobody to introduce me to others. I live in El Literal Hellhole, so there's no entertainment, interests or hobbies other than to go drinking, and i sure as fuck won't drink. Fuck that shit, and fuck the people who do it.

What's the horizon? Was the graveyard at the coast?

Well, I was never the social-guy. Met most of my friends online and still talk with them to this day. My habits are actually shit. I always procrastinate all my work but always manage to finish before deadlines with quite good results so yea. When it comes to finding puss I would unironically say tinder. If you have at least some decent photos and some concrete interests (even fucking anime) then just put it there and in the worst case you get few matches

I'm not the fan of meeting people through others. When I started uni and had my normie phase (failed miserably) I tried hanging out with some people and when I met some girls who had interested in me I always fucked up the things cuz I'm literally the worst when it comes to taking about normie-tier things. Like I don't think anyone should desperately look for the other half who's just a boring thot

muy basado