You guys ever just get depressed?

You guys ever just get depressed?

What's the point in even going on with the daily toil?

Let's just use this thread to vent.

Attached: IMG_3669.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

Grow up and have sex

Grow up and have sex

Grow up and have sex

>another weekend lost to drinking
>didn't even meet up with my friends, just got shitfaced alone
>need to be up at 6am tomorrow and i'm unironically drunk right now

Attached: woj1.jpg (235x282, 22K)

I'm not even depressed, I sleep well, eat well, exercise etc but still feel like shit every day because assburger, loneliless, very low self esteem etc.

>Was going to say something
>see that flag

doesn't sound too depressing

Anyone can call up a hooker and have sex in a matter of seconds, if it was that easy to get rid of then depression wouldn't be a thing

Yes. I’m about to go for a walk around th block and try and clear my head.

sounds like your weekend was both based and redpilled

My weekend was a shit, Alone like always

RIP OP 1990-2019

>think about how I would possibly want my life to look 10 years from now
>think about all the work it would require to get to that point
>get drunk every night instead of try and work towards something, have no goals

Attached: 28D7208A-2D18-4BB4-A5F2-2BDF1BBE8DFC.png (528x321, 133K)

Grow up and have sex

>You guys ever just get depressed?
yes pretty often
>What's the point in even going on with the daily toil?
I don't know. I just live. I try really hard to keep up going, engage in activities, socialize with friends, (try) to have sex. At the end of the day it's all so tiresome you know. For a long time I kept telling myself that I had no right to complain about my life since I come from a wealthy family and never was hungry a single day in my life but you know what, fuck this shit. I would rather live in fucking Brazil and have a shit job and having a gf instead of living in luxury and slowly dying inside because of crushing loneliness. At the end of the day I just think some people are meant to suffer because nature or god or something want this to happen this way. I think I might have done something really bad in a previous life or something.

Attached: 1432811978304.png (250x307, 118K)

pretty sure I'm gonna get dumped soon. she's been acting distant lately

Stay in your country you parasite.

Shut the fuck up chi or evem worse pol/storm tourist

>What's the point in even going on with the daily toil?

What else have you got to do?
You've been spawned into this RPG.

One of the most motivational things for me is having a pocket gun.
I can be gone within seconds anytime I want.
Having an off switch close at hand keeps me from feeling trapped and makes me feel more adventurous instead of letting my fears of how badly things might turn out if I try something new rule over me.

I had major depression for 13 years and then I developed a fierce schizoid disorder. I’m at the stage now where I’m totally incapable of feeling.
I don’t dream of getting rich and successful, don’t desire sex or intimacy, I don’t genuinely laugh or even genuinely smile, I don’t wallow in self pity, have no actual conscience, anxiety, fear, nothing at all. I always pretend to own and to perform these things, to feel sort of human, but it is ultimately hollow.
I use all my welfare money on booze so I can be constantly drunk and I’m basically just waiting for my death. I’m not going to do the deed myself because I see no reason to; I don’t feel like living on, but I don’t really feel like dying either. One of these days my liver will do it for me anyway.
I truly am a hollow person walking around like some sort of living dead, but at least I don’t feel sad about it, and it is a relief to be spared the terror that my feelings would unleash if they ever surfaced again. Major depression is much worse imho, and all who have it have my sincere sympathies.

Attached: 0BD5532A-4CD2-4BE0-8A06-3831F4205CCA.jpg (241x341, 17K)

Based and claustrophobia-pilled
Want to play some games online?