Really makes you think

Attached: multiracial_identity_by_kianamai_db38blm-pre.jpg (503x1589, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's why you shouldn't racemix, you create a mutt that has no place anywhere.

I feel bad for the guy

Attached: F6F32468-FC22-455B-A334-A9070FC89903.png (657x527, 23K)

>guy

Who cares? I don't know her but I can say, Fuck her.

stop trying to ridicule or downplay the issues someone else experiences in their daily life.
Stuff like that may seem inconsequential or even silly to you or I, and perhaps it is, but to that person it could be serious and they have the right to express their anxiety through art. You are free to ignore that expression, but parading it in front of others like this as if there was something wrong or shameful in it is not right. I hope you see that.

>tfw no mutt gf

Attached: meet_the_artist_v3_by_kianamai_dbe7765-pre.jpg (1017x786, 137K)

Most people are trash and they deserve to suffer, so if that person suffers because of muh race, good. Besides, they're probably american so it's even better.

>Stuff like that may seem inconsequential or even silly to you or I, and perhaps it is, but to that person it could be serious and they have the right to express their anxiety through art. You are free to ignore that expression, but parading it in front of others like this as if there was something wrong or shameful in it is not right.

Attached: DW_GUpoVoAA1JNl.jpg (708x800, 64K)

this
It is crucial to be secure in one's identity and sense of belonging

Pussies, as long as they suffer, it's all cool
>I feel bad
No you don't hahahahahahajahajahajha

>flag
>making fun of mutts is wrong
Finns will never get over their heritage. how sad

debatable
powerful
based

>Half jap
>Not liking seafood

Lol

What a fucking bitch, hope she dies

>stop trying to ridicule or downplay the issues someone else experiences in their daily life.
>Stuff like that may seem inconsequential or even silly to you or I, and perhaps it is, but to that person it could be serious and they have the right to express their anxiety through art. You are free to ignore that expression, but parading it in front of others like this as if there was something wrong or shameful in it is not right. I hope you see that.

Attached: 1553275131226.jpg (1080x1020, 123K)

i felt bad until i read that this person was living in california, so not particularly half jap half jam, fuck americans

Very based

>Americans have to resort to racism because of their lack of culture
Whoda thunkit.

Imagine if his parents didn't race mix

bet this bitch speaks less japanese than I do

Half jap, half jamaican, and 100% mainlander as well. Pure disgust.

Oh shut up doctor, she's a bitch and i'm glad she gets shat on

I'm a proud mutt and that comic is just some whiny little pussy tumblr bitching
Being mixed is the best. It's like playing a hybrid class in a rpg

>stop trying to ridicule or downplay the issues someone else experiences in their daily life.
>Stuff like that may seem inconsequential or even silly to you or I, and perhaps it is, but to that person it could be serious and they have the right to express their anxiety through art. You are free to ignore that expression, but parading it in front of others like this as if there was something wrong or shameful in it is not right. I hope you see that.

Attached: 1557236234588.png (785x1000, 254K)

t. bikecuck

Attached: .jpg (832x1000, 47K)

>1st worlders subjective 'problems' are of primary importance and should be met with empathy and policy changes. La Quinta should never have to go thirty seconds with a dead iphone battery at the mcdonalds drive in again because of how traumatic it was from her perspective. Bill the taxpayer.

I just can't be bothered to read stuff like this anymore. I get maybe two lines in, tops, before I decide it's some baiting jackass because the alternative is too faggy to contemplate.

>probably American
>Jamaican Japanese

She lives in america, idiot.

Technically they are correct
You can't be "HALF this and HALF that " you're either one of those or neither
There is no middle ground

We don't legally recognize mutts

Attached: 1557123880018.png (490x627, 101K)

absolutely based finnlad

Did the poor mutt shot himself at the head in the end?

Japanese and Jamaican? How do those two races even meet?

jav

Based
Have sex

I’m half/half and don’t give a fuck. People need to stop defining themselves by their genetics and unite under a shared cause - eliminating wh*Te.

You are what people see you as. You don't get to choose your identity. If I say that I identify as the king of finland, finland is not obliged to give me a salary and a palace.

Wrong, the world needs more racism and division

I'm half white, do I get eliminated or just a beating and a stern lecture?

Let me guess, the dad bailed on her mom

Attached: images (29).jpg (288x292, 12K)

but an actual Japanese person wouldn't (directly) say “you're not
real Japanese bla bla bla” especially when we really think like that

Attached: mixed race.png (503x1588, 237K)

>half white
You are a full shitskin, not “half white”.

No she has photos with her father poojeet

You're litterally a country of Indo Aryan mutts

>half Jamiacan and Japanese
im callin american.
i swear only fuckin americans do this, high chances she's american. if she was born in the US, then she's americam not this chicano dumb shit. "im half jamaican and half japanese" even though i wasn't born in those countries.

Her mother was fron japan and her father Jamaica therefore she is those things

its not her fault that she is an abomination

Implying all of us are Indo-aryans / indo-Iranian mutts
There are still dravidians and mongoloids in the east you know
Who ain't mutt

Also
>Tp
>Tf

>"Let me tell you who is a mutt and who isn't "

ay dios mio...

fuck up chicano bitch. US says whoever born here is American so guess what, if she was born here, shes American. confused "americans" and chicanos like you need to literally kys, dont speak Spanish to me nigga.

Triggerd

But you are NOT Jamaican/black nor Japanese/asian. You're mixed race. You'll never truly be either. Especially if you weren't brought up in any of those countries. You can't expect the people from those places to consider you one of their own when you aren't and the only thing you have in common with them is some physical attributes and features.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration

Whats with the racial autism on this board?

Ah do understand Jamaican isn't a race right Jaun?

based

>You’re not black enough
No black person says that shit. 99% of them love to claim mixed people for some reason and call you a coon/self-hater if you say otherwise

i kind of know the feeling. i was born in one country to family from that country, my family comes from a typical stock of that country and my grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins all still reside there. we moved away when i was 12 to a new country where i stayed until i was 18. i learned the local accent and the local slang to fit in.

now, i've been out of that country for more than 10 years, but whenever i go back my high school friends tell me "nah dude you're from here." i try to correct them, that i just imitated their accent to fit in and that i never changed the person i am (or how i sound) around my family or whenever i'm abroad (ie, the entirety of my life except when i come by to visit), but all they see is the person they knew in high school back in the day. every time i try to assert myself, they become fragile and defensive: "what's wrong with this country, huh? why don't you want to be from here?" or they simply dismiss me: "yeah whatever, we all know you're actually from here."

it's really uncomfortable when people try to tell you what you are and that your own opinion on the subject matter is irrelevant.

and no, it's not mexico, i'm just here on holiday.

Jews don't care we're mutts anyways

Now there you are incorrect.
To black Americans being black is as much cultural and class based (more so really) as it is physical racial features. If you're not poor and do well in school, talk like you're from the ghetto and interested in things that aren't stereotypical for African Americans you quite literally get bullied, being called an Oreo and shit. It's cuz you're not accepted as having undergone the same "struggle" and therefore your participation is conditional at best. God I hate critical race theory.

Nobody says any of this shit these intersectionality cult assholes make up.
Everybody is just addicted to emotionally triggering themselves by reading and watching shit made up by these assholes because they're bored.

feels good being a mutt but between two different kinds of anglos so it has no affect on me except i picked up a few quirks in my accent

Attached: 1556764177051.jpg (817x460, 90K)

This board has an unhealthy obsession with race. Have sex.

>Khansmith
bit too much

jej'd

I'm gonna racemix with a black queen and have milk chocolate children

Attached: tuxedo goblin.png (1000x1000, 201K)

Cringe

honestly l really crave for BBC, they are literally superlative beings

what happened to her face in the end

As long as you renounce your wh*Teness you’re gucci.

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-based

What did he mean by this?
We have a dangerously small genepool, that has even caused some nasty genetic fuckery like the Salla disease.

he's said Jamaican/black

Go fuck a goat already

de creature mon

What does she look like irl?

Wow an intelligent post. Rarity these days.

/thread

Yes. It's just boring.

>guaranteed replies on Jow Forums
>ignored on r*ddit
really makes you think

>>"Let me tell you who is a mutt and who isn't "
every single time.
why do americans so fixated at racemixing?

>poo in loos trying to have moral highground on anything
lmao