How common is cheating in marriage in your country?

How common is cheating in marriage in your country?

Attached: caP94i6.png (637x643, 418K)

>Remember Momo? You won't believe what she looks like now...

I rate this thread a broken marriage out of 10.

Attached: 090.jpg (299x322, 46K)

Why is it always the uglies looking guys who cheat?

I cheat on my wife of 5 years almost every week. I told my brother last year and since then he has refused to do anything with me.

They finally know what it's like to be wanted by a women they originally figured to be "out of their league." These guys are getting popular and fairly wealthy, quick. And look at that manly jaw. This dude was pulling mad tail before becoming e-famous, it was because he wasn't rich that no one cared.

Post the wife and mistress

wife on the left, mistress on the right

Attached: Heidi-O’Ferrall-ProJared-holly-lailasnews-770x513.jpg (770x513, 70K)

How do you have a YouTube channel where you review video games and have 'Dungeons & Dragons Decembers' and be so naïve as to openly wonder why your audience is mostly male? To me, it's tantamount to wondering why most of your followers seem to reside in English-speaking countries.

Attached: Jared.png (511x800, 76K)

why did it even blow up? is it just because he's weird looking?

back to re*ddit

Probably because he wasn't a total nobody. I mean the Austin Jones thing blew up and that guy had about half as many YouTube subscribers as Knabenbauer did before this story happened. Of course what Jones did was way worse, unless the accusations about Knabenbauer receiving lewd photos from minors is indeed true.

serious downgrade lol

Are these edited? How the hell that creature is not a permaincel. Do Am*rican woman have standards at all?

ProJared gets so much pussy.

Attached: ProJared.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

isn't Dungeons and Dragons a board game? I'm confused, how can they let's play D&D?

Beta males tend to go a little crazy if they get rich/famous and lots of girls are into them, they aren't used to the attention and have years of pent up sexual frustration

desu I have some sympathy for the guy but he was a dipshit if he was messing around with minors

He's a relatively succesful guy. Doesn't take much more than that, man

Did he fuck her in cosplay?

Play it and record it

I don't think he's ugly but he's slightly below average

Based

compulsory but only for women and with Black men

Attached: IKAPCEm.png (709x544, 349K)

who the fuck is this guy
i only know him because someone keeps posting pictures of him on /vp/ with countdowns to denialfags getting btfo

I always knew Holly was a silly ho. Ross fucked up big time marrying her.

ProJared, a semi-famous youtuber who did D&D, retrogames, cosplay and his wife's friend.

number one in latin amefkca

serious upgrade lol

To me his biggest crime was playing Monster Hunter like a casual. Raping children comes second.

What a faggot. Yes you're an ass but family comes first.

Uhhhh
Wasn't there also pic of him dressed up as sailor moon or something?

don't be a dick, it was a good joke

Yes

Attached: the yaoi chad.jpg (430x630, 40K)

Fucking kek

I think I know why I'll probably die a virgin.
My family installed the "SHAMEFUR DISPUREY" kind of psychological mechanism and I'll never be able to do something as retarded as that.

Attached: 1556994978298.jpg (466x388, 28K)

My family were nurturing im just naturally /repressed/

He was a successful youtuber and therefore had fame and money. Really doubt he's going to get any pussy from now on since he isn't good looking, seems to have an offputting personality, his YouTube channel is failing and he is known worldwide as a creep.

Men often cheat on their wives. Vice-versa is not very common