Why do north english look nordic while the rest look like french at best?

Why do north english look nordic while the rest look like french at best?
pic related is sting, from the northest england.
Do you know of any nordic colonies in britain?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IF47dr8sVyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, whatever.

here an example of a more classic englishman, ozzy

Attached: tumblr_n2dw70loO41spczv2o1_500.png (494x692, 315K)

nordic BVLLS once showed up on and showed off their blonde hair, blue eyes, and tall physiques to the quasimodos of bumfuck island. they ended up banging a bunch of the local arya starks and imbued them with superior genetics
the rest of the quasis got so fuckin mad about it they built a fleet of boats for themselves and tried to take over the world

i am obviously not asking you, my nigger friend, i am asking english people since i dont live there

pic related is black sabbath, as you can see, none is blonde, just like most englishmen

Attached: black-sabbath-en-el-reino-unido-alrededor-de-1973-el-grupo-de-rock-con-tony-iommi-y-ozzy-osbourne-a- (1300x960, 183K)

that guy looks iberian/french

Tony Iommi's parents were Italian immigrants so he should be excluded from the equation entirely.

>arya starks
lamoo
so where in britain are this colonies? i am glad the ancestor of whose surname i have came form an aryan scotish town

Look up Danelaw

nha, it is just the colour, ozzy had red hair and blue eyes and weird big lips you only see in england

hmm thanks man.makes sense now why my ancestor was nordic looking and not redhair looking, he was from far south of scotland

Attached: Kingdom_of_Jorvik.png (250x220, 34K)

Well, i'm German-Brazilian, i can recognize my genetic brothers from a mile away. Northern Bongs are my genetic brothers.

looks like Varg kek

Sting is definitely very good looking for a bong, but I don't think there are any significant regional genetic differences in Britain anymore. I'm prepared to stand corrected on that if I'm wrong. I've never actually been.

>The basic genetic stock in the British Isles is Celtic, meaning rounded faces and reddish browh hair

Attached: paul mccartney.jpg (603x456, 36K)

>that guy
Do you not know who Ozzy Osborne is? Kids these days...

Yeah that. He has that typical "look" I'm referring to.

The basic genetic stock in the British Isles is Celtic, meaning rounded faces and reddish brown hair (this phenotype is unique to northwestern Europe). After a couple hundred years of Roman control, probably some Med genes were also spread into the population. The Anglo-Saxons were Germanic, but they were always a small minority in an island mostly populated by Celtic people. Rather like how the Germanic Visigoths conquered Spain but they were just the ruling class, not the majority of the population.

People like Sting with Germanic features may well reflect Viking activities in the British Isles.

McCartney is of Irish origin

Map of Blonde hair in England

Attached: tfd6fc6yms4z.png (1108x1345, 347K)

Map of Anglo-Saxkn ruled(aka Germanic tribe) areas of England

Attached: Britain-8001.gif (1189x1989, 65K)

First time I've seen the Cornish referred to as the West Welsh outside the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle.

Sting looks Russian as fuck.

Attached: 1fd3c45449c63166d2e61844e868d21a.jpg (640x425, 21K)

The left eye is slightly beady. Separation between the eyes is also slightly larger than normal. This indicates slight inbreeding, which is an identifiable and characteristic anglo trait.

Thus, he's not nordic but anglo. But not that much. There might be some nordic heritage in him helping hinder the characteristic anglo trait.

>imbued them with superior genetics
Northern Europeans are subhuman, though.

This piano player is the most nordic looking bong I ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=IF47dr8sVyE

Attached: Julian-Bradley-studio-3.png (2880x1189, 2.76M)

>one example
>why do they look nordic?

Daily reminder that the Scandis who raped Britain passed on their superior warrior genes whereas the pussies who stayed behind passed on their pussy genes at home. Likewise, the best Scandis left their homeland for the US in the early 20th further weakening Scandi nations.

>celtic

Oh look its another stupid fucking mutt who thinks he can lecture about British genetics but keeps using this faux term.

wtf i love pekka now

what is my phenotype

Attached: 2.jpg (1486x1971, 493K)

the only thing they have in common is long hair you mong

What term would you prefer to use in reference to the language family encompassing Welsh, Irish, Scottish Gaelic, Manx, Breton, Cornish, Gallic, Celtiberian, Gallaecian, etc., etc.?

Note: I'm not defending the ill-conceived idea that there is such a thing as a "Celtic" phenotype.

Tony iommi is sicilian kek

they took all our good looking women which explains why ours are so ugly

Celts are from Germany

All the good looking women went with the good looking men to create Brittany.

>faux
You really can't find any actual english word for that?
Go be a frog elsewhere, Pierre.

pongid

1) In terms of 'Germanic' influence, the more noticeable divide in England is East vs. West, not North vs. South. Eastern England has more Germanic admixture, which makes sense from a geographical and historical viewpoint.

2) The different populations in the British Isles are closer to each other than they are to continental Europeans.

3) People native to the island of Shetland are the most Scandinavian-shifted folk in the British Isles by some margin. Scots come second.

4) All North-Western Euro populations are genetically speaking quite close to each other (closer than people from different parts of Italy are to each other, for instance). Breaking down the 'Celtic' and 'Germanic' components of NW Europeans is basically an exercise on nitpicking.