Is there really any german in this board?

I think all the germans here are actually turks and the real germans are busy working. How can you tell that a german is actually german and not turk on the internet?

Attached: images (2).jpg (262x192, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lUD7IH_JZGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/lUD7IH_JZGU
Lol

Go back to you worthless piece of shit.

kek

It's a legitimate question, you almost never get any German perspectives on this board. The French have Africans and the brits have pakis, but the amount of immigrant posters posting from Germany seems disproportionate.

~5 years ago they were all unironic Bomber Harris Do It Again antifaposters.

the germans just post in /deutsch/, outside it's 80% non germans

Why won't they come out of their dumb general and play?

t muhammad

No fun allowed

I am 100% German.

Kys generalsfag

I m greek and posting this from work. Most Germans posters aren't Germans because Germans are Chad's and stacies. Jow Forums is for subhumans

What does that actually mean, non German perspectives?

t. muhammad al-tranny

turks are too busy taking drugs and being degen. They don't use the Internet beyond fortnite and spotify,
The people you reply to are polish and Russian diaspora 99% of the time
That 1% is me. I am the only aryan, everyone else is larping

my mom is actually french but I still consider myself a 100% ARYAN BVLL

Attached: 1551347155750.jpg (236x236, 13K)

>fr*g genes
Ouch

s-shes from lorraine

Attached: 1446314633915.jpg (213x255, 8K)

If a german is defending islam he's a turk

My Father is a black bull but I still consider my self a pure blooded aryan

sometimes im pretending to be german if someone wants to know stuff about germany

lol same here but the other way around, my mother is half black

I am a BLACK BVLL refugee who recognizes palestina and prays to mecca every day but I still consider myself an aryan bvll

I'm a German on vacation

No way dude, The other way around for me, my ex wife's cousin is half black and my wife divorced me for him. But he is also my cousin as well. May Allah punish the roastie thots

everybody is a aryan waffen ss on Jow Forums.
Its the magics of this boards

What are you basing this on? Turk-Germans usually have bad German and can't spell for shit. I can tell you that the /deutsch/ thread is 100% authentic Germans.

But I guess it's fun to make up shit on no basis

go back to your shithole invader

I am a Chinese (invader).

Attached: 1482864291004.png (895x909, 65K)

True Germans live in America nowadays

Attached: 1557275722709.jpg (456x420, 31K)

Wo wohnst du Bruder?

Bayern

Studying?

Because most threads on this board, like this one, are shit.

they are busy working bro

Attached: kek.jpg (698x533, 35K)

>tfw refugee and germancuck are working to pay my bills

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

working hard indeed

Attached: 1550593719043.png (627x554, 14K)

You know, people, theres one funny thing. I am anthropologist and history of germanic people is pretty straight totally different that what most population nowadays believe.

First, lets start in Roman Age. Archeological sources track a large migration from Scandinavia through whats currently Poland all the way through to the Black Sea. Google Wielbark Culture.

Then the Hun invasion starts. Population in Eastern Europe falls by 80%. Roman Empire get raped.

A century or two later slavs apear. No one actually knows for sure where theyre from. But... Oldest remains of their culture are in Black Sea basin, exactly in the same place the earlier germanic migration has gone to.
Also... Early slav culture is really, like seriously primitive. Its like those people forgot totally everything; at the beginning, they couldnt even do proper ceramics in the fucking Iron Age.

Also, through medieval ages there was a thing in Poland called colonization on German Law. Polish kings took settlers from Germany and let them settle cities in Poland. Populations mixed heavily.

Now, in the modern times, anthropological structure of Poland is as follows: 50% of population has strictly germanic ancestry. Next 30% is halfbreeds with laponoids, who themselves are halfbreeds of white and yellow races.

So... I leave the conclusions to you.

ahhahahahahaha, SEETHING