First rabies death in Norway in over 200 years

Birgitte Kallestad, a 24-year-old from Norway, was vacationing in the Philippines when she found a stray dog on the streets, and couldn’t resist picking it up, bringing it back to her hotel room, washing it, and playing with it. She received small bites but thought nothing of it. She fell ill soon after returning to Norway, and died on Monday at the hospital.

Attached: Untitled.png (780x484, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-moG6JDmJdc
youtube.com/watch?v=eiUUpF1UPJc
google.com/amp/s/www.deseretnews.com/article/900041016/utahn-dies-from-rabies-a-first-since-1944.amp
youtube.com/watch?v=ItwAdqUv_bA
youtube.com/watch?v=6vj9YOlijHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wh*Te girl
>dog
You just know...

Based. White women are literally demons

>"yes, i let dogs lick my face. It's cute"
>dies from rabies
White bitches

Why does she look less like an aryan godess and more like some fetal alcohol british whore.

>AWWW such a cute lil puppy

fucking women are fucking retards, same shit happened at my college because some dumb roasts kept feding stray dogs

> "Our dear Birgitte loved animals," said the Kallestad family. "Our fear is that this will happen to others who have a warm heart like her".

> Rabies vaccines are not compulsory under Norwegian law, but Norway's Institute of Public Health recommends them for certain types of visits to affected countries, including the Philippines.

Can you guys please stop hating on white women? It's not funny anymore.

Attached: sakura3.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

>A STRAY fucking dog
Natural selection at its finest.

Rabies vaccines is not compulsory FUCKING EVERYWHERE. You only do this shit when you get bit by an animal you can't trust to be healthy.

What the fuck is wrong with first worlders? What do they teach them at school?

Like someone already explained, she's from Oslo and that particular phenotype is common in that region of Norway.

our dogs are fully vaccinated, leashed, have good homes, and live comfortable lives. We don't have streets full of stray rabid dogs

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1556985855487.jpg (780x438, 47K)

good heart, but incredibly stupid

This is why they force vaccines on us and censor anti vaccers

You cannot have whites live together with primitive races without diseases spreading

>haha someone died this is so funny haha
I know i'll probably get soyface replied but all life is valuable. i feel bad for her family.

What's your point, that everyone should avoid getting vaccinated after an animal they don't know bites them in their hands or face?

Also, you let your fucking cats out all the time, don't think you mutts are immune to rabies.

Nobody laughs at their death. People laugh at what led to it.

I only feel bad for the dog

Thots being begon before they get blacked or Koran-ed.

What a good day.

>>haha someone died this is so funny haha
>I know i'll probably get soyface replied but all life is valuable. i feel bad for her family.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1399, 666K)

>Birgitte Kallestad
scandi names lmao

fugg I've played with stray dogs and puppies before

>Philippines

Roastie

rabies is actually no fucking joke. if you got bit by a rabid dog a long time ago and didn't get it treated you're probably already fucked and it's only a matter of time.

>thousands of stray dogs in Asian countries
>population treat dogs like shit
>tourist gets bitten when walking outside on in the evening

LMAO so funny, woman stupid.

Pathological altruism is the coffin nail for Europeans/White Americans. Imagine being this far gone, that you take in a stray animal, not knowing if it's sick or not....only to die from being bitten from a feral animal. Peak virtue signalling.
Darwin wins again. No sympathy.

s-stop you're scaring me user :(

Attached: 1555737645322.jpg (1024x839, 77K)

rorke

I'm actually not joking I remember reading about it a long time ago. You're fine if you didn't get bit by a rabid animal. If you did, Sorry bud.

I think the time period between the rabies infection, and starting to get some pretty severe symptoms is less than a week. You are probably fine

OK, just searched the incubation period on the internet and it's actually 3 months, with rare exceptions reaching more than 6 months

thanks brasil fren

Attached: 1556661085726.png (780x670, 29K)

a stray puppy nipped at my fingers a year ago. it seemed like a normal, healthy puppy

Attached: 1555735718467.png (1305x663, 51K)

>whites/europeans
>altruism

lmao, you realize those are the most evil humans on earth right?

why no sympathy exactly? you really cant understand why someone would want to help a puppy? running into rabies infected dogs is probably so far removed from her life and never experienced it so she probably didnt even consider it. just ignorance and a good heart

rabies cannot be transmitted in the incubation period

This. Could happen to me 2bh

>of course i train stray dogs in my area to bite wh*Te subhumans, how did you know?

Attached: 9b7bc80097179ffac4f41230785550d7.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

lmao what a shithole

Because of the gay pictures on you device.

El Salvador is right though, rabies vaccines are not compulsory unless you work specific risky jobs. And yeah we don't have stray dogs running around in most cities but you're wrong if you think rabies doesn't happen here.

Just so people know the puppy seemed healthy and didn't bite her, rabies is relatively easy to transmit. If you go to some third world shit hole never touch animals and if you must get the vaccine afterward, even for very light scratches.

Sad
How long does it take for rabies to become to late to treat?

Depends on where the bite was and the severity of it, but normally once the symptoms appear it's too late.

youtu.be/-moG6JDmJdc

When will we get airborne rabies?

that’s not gay

Hopefully in your country first

Wh*te hoes are the worst

That doctor should have worn gloves.

Wh*te hoes are hopeless

Small puppies bite everything constantly until they are 4-6 months old

Thanks to globalism, this would be a pandemic disease.

Youre no women, tranny.

According to a story I read she wasn't even bitten, she just got little scratches from playing with it (perhaps some nips or scratches from claws) but not a real bite. It just goes to show how easy these things happen.

Oh shit I posted twice, my bad

Nah, it was pretty based

You just know

Rabies can be transmitted through sexual contact.

Attached: white girl in all white highschool.jpg (640x626, 40K)

its called zyka cirus or something.

She cute... was

People don’t have to think about rabid wild dogs killing them anywhere they go.

Most Northern Europeans are fucking ugly blockheads.

Stay in your own fucking countries then.

She was from Bergen

same could be said to you chang-alang

Ever been to Europe in summer? Fucking aussie everywhere. And I talking the lowest of low people. Hostel rats with neckbeards, board shorts, flip-flops, hat turned sideways playing Wonderwall near the city center fountain. Always bumming cigs and finishing off people's empties.....

Scum. So yes please stay in your own country.

>slum dweller reading comprehension
We vaccinate our pets you fucking retard, because if we don't and they get some disease and spread it to somebody and they die, you're going to spend some time in jail

>first rabies death in 200 years
And all you talk about is her ethnicity and gender.
Sure she was careless, and being a nurse she should have categorically avoided animals in flipland. Natural selection? Sure. Social Darwinism.
But this is not news ABOUT her female whiteness. Making it about that is dumb and serves no purpose. This is about Norway not having A SINGLE CASE of rabies on the mainland for more than THREE GENERATIONS.
God you guys are dumb.

>ugly blockheads
*testosterone filled chads*
fixed

Once you start drooling and being scared of water then you know you have rabies.
youtube.com/watch?v=eiUUpF1UPJc

All good if you pick up puppies in the green countries, the disease doesn't exist

Attached: endemicity_dog_mediated_rabies_map_2016.jpg (1187x833, 718K)

its such a non news, rabies is only deadly if you dont get a shot against it
its hard to get because its mostly from, rabid animals
you have to get your pets and whatnot shot against rabies, and the wild animal population too gets immunized in civilized countries

she did a very stupid thing, and she died for it
she got it from flipland so how is this even news that norway got something

>not applicable
literally no dogs to transmit rabies? lol

Actually wondering what they consider as not applicable since no information would work just fine.

why do these people venture outside of their safe 1st world haven? It should be illegal for them to even set foot in the outside hellish world

We have compulsory rabies vaccine though

It's administered at the age of 12 by the Government

Can rabies be transmitted by eating infected dogs?

I never pet or even go near strays, sometimes they even get aggressive when i walk by, but my city has done a good job in reducing the number of stray dogs.

I genuinely feel bad for her and her family, a fun family vacation turned into a hellish nightmare.

Attached: 1556260304303.jpg (587x587, 47K)

I once got bitten by a stray dog. I had a small baggie of coke in my pocket so maybe that triggered him. I went to the doc, he wash the wound with fucking detergent and antiseptic and fortunately nothing happened to me. This was more than 10 years ago, I don't do drugs anymore

Strange that none of them were taught to never touch a stray dog abroad. I was taught not to even go near them as a kid. One would think that at least she, as a health worker, would be more aware of potential danger. Maybe she was and decided to risk it? The risk of rabies was probably not even on her mind, though.
RIP, she seemed like a nice young woman

Attached: 7C96BFC0-1136-4AC7-BE66-4370D61F1F11.jpg (306x383, 25K)

I would fuck the dog in the ass if I got rabbies from it no homo (if it's male)

This is unironically a Darwin award. The price for being stupid. The fact that she was a nurse and this ignorant about diseases reflects really badly on our health care education too.

I'm seriously amazed everyday how ignorant normies are.

They live inside their own bubbles.

They'll just blame vaccination for their autism.

That's a rough 24

No matter how cute, every time I see a stray animal, I just immediately picture fleas, ticks, bedbugs, mites, lice in my head on autopilot and lose any desire to pet or touch a stray animal in anyway.

I suggest Jow Forums start image training in a similar way because more likely than not, there are fleas or ticks on that stray animal you encountered in public.

maybe she should have helped out a starving kid instead of a dog, dumb cunt.

LMAO, garmanics are the most evil of races after desert people, on the same level as Bantu.
Only since the 60's they have "pathological altruism", because of some small influence from jews. And the dumb apes bought it.
Slavs on the other hand are the most noble of humans - no slavery, no genocide, proud people creating and minding their own business since forever.

>Slavs on the other hand are the most noble of humans
meds*

>up, bringing it back to her hotel room, washing it, and playing with it

"Playing" yeah, I believe it...

google.com/amp/s/www.deseretnews.com/article/900041016/utahn-dies-from-rabies-a-first-since-1944.amp

It seems not incelina.

Kys burger fag

Average look in Bergen city where she came from
youtube.com/watch?v=ItwAdqUv_bA

youtube.com/watch?v=6vj9YOlijHY

Attached: e63e7a13-2238-495d-bf36-5da9d5276f86.jpg (1900x1185, 490K)

Maybe her brain made connections about your state mandated ignorance about niggers and attached it to disease

rent free

>couldn’t resist picking it up, bringing it back to her hotel room, washing it, and playing with it
>couldn't resist
Imagine if impulse control were an important part of survival. Imagine if people who were deficient in impulse control were removed from the gene pool.

why do people go to these dirty brown countries full of hazards? boggles my mind

based

i wish i could also legally kill wh*toids

There is a reason why non-tribal/group altruism is a genetic dead end