What language do Japanese and Korean people use for communicating with each other?

What language do Japanese and Korean people use for communicating with each other?

Attached: images (1).jpg (678x452, 26K)

chinese characters

English.

Insults.

But neither of the countries have a significant population that can speak English. :|

Broken english and body language

So it's either not being able to communicate with each other or to communicate in broken English.

kimchi

this

right

is korean and japanese similar enough to pick out certain words, like Spanish vs portuguese

like German and Dutch

doubt it, german and dutch is very similar, not really japanese and korean.

You’re right if we compare the languages as a whole. I was referring to the lexical similarity limited in Sino-Korean and Sino-Japanese. The basic words of native origin in each language are vastly different.

it's a pain for me to understand korean words.

When I listen to Korean, I think I understand less than 0.1%.
There are a lot of Chinese loan words we both share, but we pronounce them differently anyway.
It's so much easier for me to understand written Chinese as I think I can understand roughly 20% of what's written despite Chinese grammar being completely different from Japanese.

It doesn't matter, they are all chinese.

you really think that is good joke ?

肏你媽

he's a nigger

Seething chink

>It's so much easier for me to understand written Chinese as I think I can understand roughly 20%
In simplified or in traditional?

t. mamadou segpa

Attached: 1557049993527.png (1364x767, 1.15M)

Simplified is definitely harder.

of course yours is whiter, most of them are born in france.

sorry i dont get what you mean

Why don't you send them back? That's what we did and it works comme sur des roulettes.

life is better in france they don't want to go back.

when i listen to a japanese song i can hear several sino-japanese words and more if i know the context

From my observation a lot of actual Chinese words are distinct from Chinese loanwords in Korean and Japanese. I find them either archaic or more vague meaning-wise (like our words are more sensible, although this can be my bias)

Of course there are also examples of words that are different in Japanese than in Korean and Chinese or words that are different in Korean than in Japanese and Chinese but in general Chinese vocabulary does tend to stand out in the lexical comparison of the three languages.

English but some Koreans learn Jap because it's a popular tourist destination

that's completely wrong. dutch and german are part of the same family of languages. korean and japanese aren't

Who speaks best Korean as foreigner?
Korean is probably the best Japanese speaking foreigener in Japan.

ch*nese

he was talking about sino loanwords. if they were to speak pure japanese and korean, they wouldnt understand each other.

I've met Japanese (not Zainichi) Chinese and Vietnamese that all speak good Korean

Friendly banter, I love Japan.

Attached: 1556860347226.jpg (585x416, 184K)

I surely sure we speak better english than inglish
your inglish is so fucking irrtating

Read Strictly speaking, it’s impossible to take examples of interrelated European languages as a comparison for an accurate answer. But to say Korean and Japanese are as similar as Portuguese and Finnish isn’t going to be any way helpful or true.

China has multiple languages btw

Now I can't help thinking about it

are you the guy with the japanese gf? anyway you're wrong

>are you the guy with the japanese gf?
No
>anyway you're wrong
Okay, so what answer would you give then?

Klingon

the correct answer is that they aren't similar

Attached: sunmi.jpg (1548x1024, 144K)

I don't think so. In India, English is widely used in education and commerce and not just taught as a second language. There are many Indian authors who write in English. A well educated person in India is expected to know English, but not a well educated Japanese person.

>the correct answer is that they aren't similar
No dumbass, my question was if someone asks you to give languages that are as similar as Koreans and Japanese are similar, what would you take as an answer?

i don't know why nobody can give you a straight answer. koreans and japanese communicate in broken english. with the exception of all the korean students studying in japan. japanese students dont study in korea.

kek and you say dutch and german. it's more like german and russian.

German and Russian do not have identical grammars, Cletus

are you implying that korean and japanese have identical grammar? lmfao are you even korean? you can't compare grammar across two completely different languages.

Why do you think Korean and Japanese were once thought to be the same language family?

Many Korean people know a tiny bit of Japanese and vice versa. They just use that because they aren't going to have a real conversation beyond tourism chats.

Japanese due to similar grammar and sentence structure. But they arent good at pronunciation

I remember when I met some Japanese people in Taiwan and they were so excited because they could read a lot of the signs in traditional Chinese. It was cute

Broken Japanese, because odds are Koreans know a few Japanese words more than the average Japanese knowing Korean.

unnecessary.

Why can't you guys use spaces in your sentences? It would make text much easier to read.

Attached: monokuma.png (960x560, 104K)

It is not necessary because of kanji.