TheIndus Valley Civilisationin northwestern India and Pakistan was home to the world's first known urban sanitation...

>TheIndus Valley Civilisationin northwestern India and Pakistan was home to the world's first known urban sanitation systems.
>public defecation is the most widespread in India
is avoiding the toilets the final redpill? surely you people dont fall for the porcelain jew right? you do poo in the streets like an evolved human being from one of the most ancient civilisations right?

Attached: Indus_Valley_Civilization,_Mature_Phase_(2600-1900_BCE).png (1200x890, 1.9M)

I have shat in the open a few times in my early childhood when I was living in my aunt's house in a rural area. Other than that I have always used toilet.

I thought it was the Ganges river inhabitants there were the street shitters?

Attached: civilt-c3-a0valleindomappa.png (582x672, 70K)

Indo aryans wanter to show dominance by shitting in the Indus streets

>I have shat in the open a few times in my early childhood when I was living in my aunt's house in a rural area.
i dont think anyone on this board can say theyve ever done that other than poojeets

I dont think the people living in that place are genetically similar to modern day indian, especially the southern one

also all the indus valley descendants are most likely muslims today

Imagine being such a bender faggot that you're ashmaed to show the world you're pooing

No there script is most similar to Tamil script of today. It is likely that their descendants moved southwards after they were nuked by Atlantis

Remember not to give Imran the Hijra any (You)s.

Attached: 390BDC99-9285-4A09-B9CD-9AB6F783DBFA.png (891x401, 51K)

ahaha

Imagine being from a cunt where public defecation is a national issue

Singapore anons are fucking hilarious is all.

when you go camping you poop in the woods

>national issue
it's national pride. we don't just literally poo in fields but also metaphorically poo all over your feefees. get fukt, ahmed

Attached: download.jpg (255x198, 7K)

>ahmed
implying im a disgusting ar*b, oof

IVC people have no genetic similarity to Indians, with IVC being Neolithic Iranian civilization builders, whereas Indians are mainly Onge and Mongoloid genetically.

Attached: 1496736762282.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

I did it as a kid.

Being arab is still better than being a fat mutt

Lmao based

Indians consider sewage systems a thing of the past

The Aryans were mixed away into the Indian population.

>shortugal

>Based on his study of many ancient manuscripts, Davenport believes that the end of Mohenjo Daro was tied to a state of war between the Aryans and the Dravidian. Aryans controlled regions where space aliens were mining minerals and exploiting other natural resources, he believes. Because it was a Dravidian city, the aliens had agreed to destroy Mohenjo Daro on behalf of the Aryans. The aliens needed the friendship of the Aryan kings so that they could continue their prospecting and research, explained Davenport. The texts tell us that 30,000 inhabitants of the city were given seven days to get out – a clear warning that everything was about to be destroyed. Obviously, some people didn’t heed the warning, because 44 human skeletons were found there in 1927, just a few years after the city was discovered.