Do they have internet in africa?

Do they have internet in africa?

Attached: 4B3A9B28-71F1-4942-B9F9-BB1D5906E3AA.jpg (1004x1418, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

internetworldstats.com/stats1.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What manga is this?

Yes. Especially in Nigeria

what about other parts of northern/west/east africa

i dont care for the south

Attached: 5FC0A020-ECC5-43AA-B909-339232B3545C.jpg (945x1440, 294K)

yes, but not in the whole continent

>other parts
explain

Yes, but they don't use Jow Forums.

i dont know which mango this is from user

hope this helps :)

Attached: CCBA9726-35F5-4344-82FC-B0648B26CF45.jpg (1232x1713, 410K)

he only listed nigeria
what do they use? also why do indians use Jow Forums then?

Why were my teenage years so shit? I am 19 today. Fuck. I know this is off-topic but I'm so fucking sick of this. I'm still a virgin and it pisses me off when I see these photos of 17 year old school girls. I just wish I get a girlfriend soon. Pls god.

get a grip

drawings dont represent reality
we all had shit school years

Attached: F6E56361-DFBB-4D83-B74A-73B7979DCC2C.jpg (1394x2048, 509K)

Nairaland

ah
there's ghana, kenya, senegal, ethiopia, and the mediterraneans/muslims whatever you want to call them. as usual, excluding the southern africans: (SAf, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia and Angola)
there's never both Congos, Rwanda, Burundi or Comoros. i simply never saw them on any social site, international or of their own
the rest are rare unicorns, most usually expats. dunno what up with their population

Fuck. My school years totally blowed. I studied at an international/british school. I was bullied endlessly by the rich kids there. The girls were pretty ugly too. I should've settled for a normal Brazilian school. Now I'm trying to unfuck what I did by attending cram school to get into USP. I just wish I find a cute girl soon and lose my virginity before 20. Fuck I am old.

Do you have a nice personality with exceptional social skills?

if not forget about it ^:)

Attached: E2451BA1-E261-43E8-91A3-B69438684AD8.jpg (983x1459, 226K)

>Do you have a nice personality

Yeah

>exceptional social skills

No. I find it hard to start conversations with people and sometimes I just become a nuisance to them because everyone's just focused into getting university. If this prevails then I'm only getting friends and pussy next year, assuming I pass the USP entrance exams, the hardest uni of the nation to get into. I'm pretty fucked.

My teenage years were pretty abysmal too but I ain't complaining. Ever since finishing high school last year I've been living the semi-NEET life (I work part-time). I spend a lot of time to myself and it's great. Not sure why everyone here keeps complaining about being lonely
Also happy birthday(?)

internetworldstats.com/stats1.htm

They use some website called Nairaland. India is a rare flag for its population.

based and rarepilled

I was in South Africa and honestly surprised just how... normal? most black people's lives are there. Not even just in Cape Town or Johannesburg, mid-size cities too. Everybody has a phone, most people have internet

Yes.
People who don't realize that Africa is on the rise and catching up to South America are blind and need to actually study hte world more. Africa does have more problems than anywhere but they are hammering them out at an extremely fast rate. Most Africans don't face starvation or poverty. The west is going to be overtaken by Africa mark my words.

Afaik internet access is very common but it's mostly viewed through a phone so the services they use are limited.