Im banging a vietnamese chick and she wants me to marry her now...

Im banging a vietnamese chick and she wants me to marry her now. did i do ok Jow Forums or am i looking at this down the road

Attached: D6WSLkOUEAYObF1.jpg (580x376, 96K)

>it's been 5 years since Elliot Rodger

i miss him every day. Ive read his whole maniesto and I made a bunch of my patients read it too (psychiatric nurse)

where were you?
me? senior year, highschool, i felt weird watching the video because i was a virgin like him
im still a virgin by the way

Im not sure if you're shitposting but i'm engaged to a viet girl unironically. Feel free to ask me anything.

Does she eat your ass out? I have a real fetish for getting my ass eaten out by a girl.

Guys, she's also previously cheated on me with an Aboriginal named Gordon, should I still go through with the marriage?

It depends

on what?

Vietnamese are a chad race, you're actually improving your genetics

Will Gordon continue to be her bf after she’s your wife?

Gordon isn't her bf, she just had sex with him that's all. I'll ask her to stay away from him.

wtf? are you serious?

Will she listen to you ?

Hopefully she does,after she cheated on me I asked both her and Gordon not to do it again and so far it's been fine.

You should've sucked Gordon to be sure. Or at least give him your girl one last time to seal the deal.

Do you really think so? I don't know if Gordon would be into that, don't think he's gay. Should I offer anyway? Might try giving her to him for one last time though, sounds like a good idea.

It's gay only if you stare at him while doing it. And yeah do it, film it and post it here mate. You're welcome.

Thanks for your advice.

It kind of sounds like you're larping but if you're not I'd say break up with her. It sounds like she's using you and it's better to take your chances in the dating pool than risk an unhappy marriage and divorce.

no, vietnamese are jungle monkies

Never stop posting

Attached: 5B7362A3-26B7-4A28-85AD-FF59A401F68A.gif (607x609, 762K)