씨발아 koreaboos

stop this

Attached: main-qimg-a35b17677403ac1558fe5561dfbfea77.jpeg.jpg (480x480, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up yank.

Hopefully they were firebombed by the Yanks

Wew

Attached: Er3RO.jpg (708x588, 67K)

안온 씨, 무례하지 마십시오.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-06-10_at_9.45.28_PM.png.49070a9591d32da5e5a01b13e5795464.png (814x605, 510K)

뭐예요?

fuck k-p*p

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-235222.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

안녕 귀여운 owo

Just scare them off with you E-Sport skills or whatever no big deal.

why wh*Te bitches crave the BKC so much

Ha ha autism.

Why Japanese flag too?
Do they think we are the same?

Yes, for weaboo girls South Korea and Japan are all the same happy Asian land where everyone is rich, polite and the men are all nerds. China is slowly becoming part of the happy Asian land too.

WTF?
Real Koreaboos should hate Japan with a passion like the people they idolize do.

I hope they all go to China and die in escalator accidents

안녕하세용~~~^^

tfw 한국인(백인) 여자친구 없다

She needs my small but hard Korean cock.

When you hate yourself so much you have to appropriate a butchered, half-assed discount version of another nationality's identity. God I fucking hate asia worshipping fucks.

바지엔 새끼손가락 있냐?

honest question
what did Korea do in history apart from getting conquered?

Koreaboos are often weaboos as well.

> westerners
> past life
stop

Yi SunShin check it
King Sejong check it
Traditional music, dance, attire, food, customs check it

fair enough

It's really ironic that Korea has such a big international reputation for being conquered all the time when it's historically one of the least conquered and most stable countries in Asia, relatively speaking of course. I guess people in general are just really clueless about Asian history in general.

based

Kpop is the biggest piece of shit ever made

That being said, Korean movies and soju are based

essentially koreaboo is just a hipster version of weab. they fall for the stereotype of "wealthy, advanced, high-tech country full of pop culture and cute stuff" japan made, and see korea as one of those japan-like countries. and that's not far wrong. after all, almost every "asian" stuff appealing to millennials and zoomers is more or less a variation of japanese pop culture, and for better or worse korea is the most japanized country outside japan.

This is true.

Why did anime stop being gritty and violent and start becoming cutesy and badly animated

I wouldn't be able to tell apart a jap and a korean, only the languages sound a lil bit different
Even your mentalities are extremely similar, although koreans act a little less robotic

I hoped they got beaten to death by military police if they were koreans in their last lives

Attached: mokou_beat.jpg (392x425, 60K)

remember bombing at arianas concert? they should have went to kpop concerts for that

why is korea becoming more culturally relevant than japan?
what went wrong?

das rite altai brotha

do you really think those people are smart enough to know about the country they worship they just want some dick from k-pop boys band

>Tfw that 0,2% turkic blood might have been from the ancient Japan

Attached: truk_1.gif (560x372, 1022K)

Attached: race transitioning.jpg (750x732, 98K)

reminds me of the German woman who turned herself into a nigger

being a corean is worse.

Redpill me on korean movies
Who is the korean kurosawa

Aww shit

Attached: 1552576496269.png (396x353, 99K)

Actually 'conquered' is meme. I dont deny we had been conquered several times. But we had experienced way less war in history than most european.

Even American professor who researched Korean history said this.He taught students 'Korean had been conquered a lot' but after a lot of research by himself, he realized Korea had really few war.

China didnt give a shit about this small peninsula. They were busy doing their own things and saw Korea 'irrlevant region'. Japan also kept in island most time.

Only few war by mongol,manchu,Japan happened. We were apart from relevant region where war happen everytime like central china.
Most of time we were doing own thing inside this small peninsula and no one gave a shit.

We didnt try to conquer other nation cuz we were irrelevant, but we werent bothered by foreign nation much neither. Only notable 3~4 wars(Imjin war,mongol invasion,Manchu invasion). Other than these wars, we were irrelevant peaceful nation.

good post

do even korean males like wh*tes, i do know how it is reversed

Check out the films of Lee Chang-Dong

Attached: oasis-south-korean-movie-poster.jpg (500x715, 74K)

Most of time, China took women and presents from us rather than try to conquer. Actually, Han Chinese never try to conquer us. They wanted to 'rule' us. And we sucked their ass. Its the only 2 times by mongol and Qing.

I bet 99% of european have history more conquered by foreign nation.

Its not something to boast. But Its fact we sucked penis rather than having war. Peacful period without war lasted over 1000 years.

this.
trips confirm

Is larping fun?

I am not larping

Type in Korean. Should be easy.

한국 역사 대부분은 중국이 여자들과 조공을 원했지 정복하려고 하지 않았음. 실제로, 한족들은 아예 한국을 정복하려고 조차 하지 않았음. 우리를 지배하려고 했지. 그리고 우리는 중국 애들을 섬겼고. 단지 몽골,청나라에 의한 2번의 전쟁만 있었을 뿐이지.

아마 99% 유럽 국가들이 외국에 의해 더 많이 정복당했을 껄.

자랑할 건 아니지. 하지만 우리가 전쟁을 하기보다 중국을 섬긴 건 사실임. 전쟁없이 1000년 이상 평화로운 시기가 지속됐었음.

>ai fak yo dog yo fok in nog
Yeah nah Hangul isn't for me

Hangul is very convenient. Though this block system look horrible when written in alphabet like Han Gook Sa Ram.
Alphabet cant express hangul block system good

idk why people say Hangul is in any way easier than alphabets or that it makes more sense, cause it doesn't

because even a retard can learn to read it in a day

what about mongol empire?

I dont think hangul makes more sense. All language have their own sense.But I think hangul is more convenient.

>japanized
you mean westernised.
stuff in japan and korea is popular because it's just their version of western shit. People are into cartoons and pop groups not kabuki theatre.

I mentioned mongol. And mongol empire is small part of long history.

Most european havd endless war between nation while we were peacful irrelevant peninsula keep sucking China for long time.

Same with an alphabet though, what's your point

>But I think hangul is more convenient.
How and why?

Tjanming massacre.

The way black system represent pronunciation.

A,E,I,O,U sounds can be different based on situation,region and the place where words are.

What I dont understand is American cant read foreign name well because a,e,i,o,u sounds different sometimes.

But we can read all words when it is written in hangul. We dont think 'how it sounds' . Its just one same sound.

>A,E,I,O,U sounds can be different based on situation,region and the place where words are.
in 'Alphabet

For exapmle 'a' of apple ,'a' of american sound different.

Agree because Japanese culture is superior to gook culture.

English has a shitton of vowels but it's an exceptional language, most languages that use alphabet are quite phonematic, some are almost ideally phonematic (Lithuanian, Ukrainian.. Turkish, possibly?)

(Phonematic means that the words are pronounced precisely the way they're written)

'o' of coffe and 'o' of son sound different. How can you read all the alphabet in one day? You are too baised.

I dont know other language cuz my broken english is only foreign language I learned

Phonematic means that the words are pronounced precisely the way they're written

Oh well then they are conveninent as much as Korean!

I just hate english writing system. Fuck..

Nigger I just told you it's an exceptional language and you're still posting examples from English exclusively

Then how can you compare the two systems? Latin alphabet was originally created to suit Latin, not English. Besides English is a mutt language derived from Anglo-Saxon, Norman French, ancient Danish, Latin & Greek

I posted 'o' thing before reading your post sorry.

And I am not linguistic guy. But reading your post, I guess its just English is retarded language. I didnt know about other foreign language. Thanks for redpille me

What the fuck

This is true in Italian too, tho.
There are 7 vowel sounds but only 5 vowel symbols.
Pesca as peach and pesca as fishing are written the same but pronounced in a slightly different way.

Show me your passport.

lol thats gonna be a based for me

Attached: 1554739741410.jpg (884x1200, 60K)

why wont the japs apologize

Greeks such as Pythagoras, Socrates and Plato had some form of belief in reincarnation. Cockroaches #rekt again

To a certain extent, yeah. In fact, I didn't cite Italian in my "ideal phonematic languages" list

>Traditional music
Bastardized pop & hip hop from whites and blacks from america rule Korea now

> dance
Based off american strip club except done by multiple performers instead of one

> attire
As I said, american bastardization

> food
All I hear is that Korea is some oily place with shit food and you can't even buy fruits for a fair price

>customs
Like getting fucked by Japanese? Glorious Korean custom

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

It was just banter la

What the fuck? This is only true in shit tier languages that aren't glorious Finnish

> paaskkääkuolinpausköö

Finnish sounds like a doorknob licked all over by a martian would sound like

You just typed a made up word that makes zero sense whatsoever. Of course it sounds like shit when you do that, you retarded goblin monkey italian.

Tapa itsesi.

Your words literally look like that though, the fuck are you on about

>being a -boo because of pop culture and not because that country had one of the greatest men that ever lived
disgusting

Attached: pablo.jpg (293x212, 19K)

mama miiiia pizzeria ravidajfrpezi! forziperziderpzi!

this

Someone call the doctor

этo пpocтo финceл нe зa чтo

based i cant deny

just banter?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_massacre

The trend is usually from a weaboo to be a koreaboo.

so you unironically mentioned warcrimes, which have nothing to do with this thread about koreaboos? fucking rent-free

is it true that many koreans, even the older generations, have at least heard of boxer or yellow?

lmao so easy to trigger, settle down Hirohito