Why, yes I do believe the United States should be broken up. How did you know?

>Why, yes I do believe the United States should be broken up. How did you know?

Attached: posing.jpg (1673x2160, 328K)

at this point the entire world including americans hates the USA

>T.

Attached: IMG_7622.jpg (1024x682, 435K)

Just get rid of California and it's 70% white again.

California would probably unironically do better

I'm sure they would do much better without the water from Utah that they need to survive

Accurate

Desalinisation isn't really a problem for the syllicon valley with that much sun

>Flag.

Literally, your country got called out for being rapists, druggies and criminals on national television by the president of the United States.

Your people are fucking embarrassing.

>muh utah
Utah would be third world without all the vice money they get from Nevada at this point.

I'm going to cut off my nose to spite my face!!!!!!

Why would you want that? You're just asking for China and Russia to fund seperatist organizations.

>Yes, I believe that Appalachia, Texas, the Pacific States, the South, New England and the Mid-West should all become independent nations, united only by a sense of self benefit under a loose federation of peoples.
>How could you tell?

Attached: 1526416527878.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

China and Russia should be broken up too

Apparently you non-Californians don't understand the concept of free trade. That's why all of you voted for Trump.

Attached: 1553921576738.jpg (848x477, 48K)

Yes, imagine all the water they leech off the surrounding states suddenly disappearing overnight, all the companies that are there to do business in America that would high-tail it out if California became an independent country.

Californians really are fucking delusional how much they benefit from being in the U.S. They think it's not a symbiotic thing and they carry the country, and I wish they could secede for one decade and see how much "better" they'd end up being.

Attached: Water.png (900x125, 12K)

>That's why all of you voted for Trump.

Yeah, Gavin Newsom is so amazing, right? Californians sure can pick 'em.

>suspended the death penalty

Yep, he's already better that Trump.

California is richer than nearly every state combined i think they can buy water

Attached: 1500338157813.png (785x757, 88K)

Don't forget their presidential candidate that they elected Senator.

Attached: Harris.jpg (2000x1333, 639K)

Litterly shithole state the only thing that holds you up is silicon valley and once tech jobs get outsourced to poos that wont even help you

oh look! we are flying over a state! I wonder how is it called?, I only see cows and big fields, looks pretty boring to be honest....
Can't wait to arive to california where all the stuff is at!

>why yes, I believe americans should be exterminated, how did you find out?

Attached: 1557681992796.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

silicon valley, hollywood, agriculture, aerospace, etc.
people have been saying for years that tech jobs will be outsourced, when's it gonna happen?

>Agriculture
Literally all the midwest and they dont have to import water
>people have been saying for years that tech jobs will be outsourced, when's it gonna happen?
When taxes and employment cost out whey the shareholders profit margin requirements
Alot of tech jobs are already being lost to pajhets either by immigration or outsourcing

>stuff is at
You mean homeless people, miles of urban sprawl, expensive everything, a few landmarks of small historical value

Boston, NYC, the twin Cities, Chicago are all better than LA or San Francisco

They have different climates and grow different crops retard, also even without silicon valley California would dunk on your yeeyee-ass state

>donald trump says stupid shit
oh ok

based

>muh almonds and oranges
I'm still in the top ten best states to live in a list you dont even rank in enjoy your 800k 3 bedroom house that has water rations and needs to be evacuated every other year

I'll sit comfy in my 120k 4 bedroom 3 bath that I'll pay off before I'm 28

Literally every white person in California owns like 3 houses, poor people live in like the midwest or the south or wherever

>Literally every white person in California owns like 3 houses
Not true
>poor people live in like the midwest or the south or wherever
See
Cali has almost the top for people living paycheck to paycheck it doesn't matter how much they are making a year if they never get to see that money

Immigrants skew the graph. Anyone who speaks English here lives the good life.
Cope more

t. flyover

So like 35%?
No need to cope I live a objectively better life in Minnesota, better lakes, better housing, more white,better gun law, 2.56 a gallon of gas

Americanons, in what alternate universe would the South had won the war? Was Stonewall Jackson the tactician everyone says he was and what if he survived?

Probably more racist and more conservative America, and more nigs too if Lincoln would have lived longer he would have sent the blacks back to Africa

If you guys bought their cottton and didn't get it from India they probably would have managed to reach a deal and be independent.

>not one country recognised the legitimacy of the Confederacy
>they actually thought European countries would risk severing trade with the Union

Attached: 1443024319183.jpg (830x770, 97K)

>HOLY SHIT HE LIVES IN MINNESOTA
Hows the polar vortex bro

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I don't see any chance of the south actually winning

Comfy

Attached: 20190202_105319.jpg (3264x1836, 1.37M)