Why is Mexico the only country in the world where the Xbox One is the top-selling video game console?

Why is Mexico the only country in the world where the Xbox One is the top-selling video game console?

Attached: Xbox.png (768x432, 160K)

Because Xbox is for the brads and the chads
PlayStation is for otakus

uuhhhh
cuz its clearly the best gaming console right now?

>different console bad

>PlayStation is for otakus
Wut
Chads and brads play fifa, ufc and other sporty shit on ps4

Why is bloodborne the only good exclusive “game” on the PS4?

usa flag defending mexico
nice try, my spic friend

be my bf

Mexico Green and White Flag
Xbox Green and White design

i play cs 1.6 in windows xp (based) and half life 1 online (based)

putito transexual, ya me hartastes con tus joterias

be my bf, Martínez

Being the best console is like being the tallest midget.

i thought you only loved finland

There were so many goddamn spics on halo 3

Woah hold on......Mexico has Xbox? I thought they didn't even have TVs and infrastructure. Just thought that they live in derelict shacks make of sheet metal and particle board out on the prairie.

Ackchyually raughed aut loud. Thanks m8!

Send cute pics then I'll consider

cringe

Attached: 1pic.jpg (609x1029, 228K)

That's gonna be a pass for me lad

jajaja si tienes cara de putito

It says market share is 53% for all we know no more than 100 people got an xbox there

Tremendo marica

it's always been

moro basado

what about Metin2?

How can you say that when Xbone has no games

Attached: 1497760616511.gif (1000x714, 1.97M)

Original Xboxes were manufactured in Mexico and until 2017 significant amounts of the subsequent generations were. This made them cheaper than imported Playstations. Close to two decades of Xbox dominance led to it kind of being the basic console of choice by the general population. I think the Xbox ones sold in Mexico and the Andean countries are still made in Jalisco, Mexico in small batches but I might be wrong. I know for sure a lot of the original Xboxes and the 360s were built by Flextronics and a few other minor OEMs near Guadalajara. I think most are now made in China and Brazil.

Attached: mexicsn.png (183x363, 54K)

You look like my dentist. My dentist is a woman.

X is a cross. They mistake it for a box to cross the border in.

I don't get it

You're basically describing the Mario machine.

Because based Mexico decide to buy a real WESTERN product instead of some cheap chink crap

it has fifa and that's all mexicans care about

Low iq

Genuinely thought the only people with an Xbox were American teens that got it for Christmas.
M$ fucked up by making Xbox live paid service while PS online or whatever was free. Because of that everyone switched to PS4 despite PlayStation online costing money too nowadays
>no games
99% of console gamers play Fortnite, Fifa and cod. I doubt they care about any exclusives