NOOOO you can't just flee your shithole for a wealthy white country you NEED to stay and fix your own country!

>NOOOO you can't just flee your shithole for a wealthy white country you NEED to stay and fix your own country!

Attached: nazijak.jpg (1243x650, 271K)

go back to where you came from parasite

this but unironically and without the soyjak

>white flight is wrong and despicable
>brown flight is a human right
ummm ok sweetie

>"go back to where you came from parasite"

>"this but unironically and without the soyjak"

Attached: 1557703725926.png (280x305, 29K)

>go back to where you came from parasite

Attached: 1523123998013.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

>go back to where you came from parasite
>you have to go back Zhang!

Attached: soy crying mario labo.jpg (1080x1020, 185K)

Who do you think your ancestors were? Literally 90% of the 330 million Americans were migrants who just profited from the economic boom of the USA to flee their shithole. Unless your ancestors were Native Americans, African slaves or white Englishmen from before the revolution, you are the same as the Mexicans you love to hate, brainlet.

>"ummm ok sweetie"

Attached: soynpc.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Based. Can't wait to move to the US and leech off the welfare system

this except for mexicans who are just reclaiming land they lost

>>white flight is wrong and despicable
>>brown flight is a human right
>ummm ok sweetie

Attached: soyboy.png (2048x1867, 674K)

>Who do you think your ancestors were? Literally 90% of the 330 million Americans were migrants who just profited from the economic boom of the USA to flee their shithole. Unless your ancestors were Native Americans, African slaves or white Englishmen from before the revolution, you are the same as the Mexicans you love to hate, brainlet.

Attached: 1557685594646.jpg (966x1200, 85K)

>you are the same as the Mexicans you love to hate
my ancestors weren't 3rd worlders who changed the culture dramatically like Mexicans do though
my ancestors complied with the US populace, Mexicans change language, demographics and want AZTLAN or whatever it is called

>these dirty chinks bought up all the housing properties in my area, where are my wife and her son supposed to live now?! This is genocide!!!

Attached: 1553646822552.jpg (708x800, 95K)

juan pls

>my ancestors weren't 3rd worlders who changed the culture dramatically like Mexicans do though
>my ancestors complied with the US populace, Mexicans change language, demographics and want AZTLAN or whatever it is called

Attached: 1555217769665.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Remember to double tap American wh*te dogs on the ground

Dejar los Estados Unidos, Paco

True, true, same with Kr*uts and Anglos

have you ever interacted with a Mexican? cause all the shit you said is not true, except demographics but who cares about if demographics change?

Yes, brother.
For a world free of the wh*te, and anglo devils

Thanks fuck we're not white

no

The devils are the WASP. Normal white culture is OK. Farewell and mashallah mi hermano cerote.

>taking pride in caring for opportunist parasites