Is your country's government a bunch of fucking faggots who monitor citizens and imprison people for their opinions...

is your country's government a bunch of fucking faggots who monitor citizens and imprison people for their opinions because they're cucks to non-whites and should fuck off my internet activity?
NZ
Yes

Attached: angry bird.png (572x537, 137K)

Cancuck
Yes, the RCMP Horse nazis are the tool of this faggy PM's progressive agenda

Attached: trav-regina-undated-every-tuesday-evening-at-the-rcmp.jpg (1000x750, 116K)

no why would they be, a goverment behaving this way would be silly and would be replaced in the next elections.
also why 'non whites' specifically ?

we will exterminate all wh*Tes in NZ

BASED

Based

Attached: KARABOGA.jpg (999x963, 75K)

literally me asking you to not do that would probably have a 50/50 chance of getting me arrested

FUCK YOU NZSIS

shut the fuck up, chink.

if i was a chink I wouldnt have anything to worry about, the NZ government would never dare do anything bad to a non white

rofl imagine being so kuked
your national holiday is getting BTFO by TÜRKs (ANZAC day)
now you have to kiss our feet. when i apply for NZ visa i will force your ambassador to kiss our feet just as we have forced your p*Pe to kiss our BLACK BULLs

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 57K)

>HOW DARE YOU PREVENT ME FROM ORGANIZING ETHNIC CLEANSING AND STARTING RIOTS! THIS IS TYRANNY!

Attached: soyjack345.png (540x510, 124K)

nice bait
random kids are literally going to jail for decades memes though

imagine being this delusional
your life is shit because you are an autist, not because there is some secret jewish conspiracy to oppress you

Hey OP maybe you should do something about it like shoot up a mosque or something

next time don't elect a woman faggot

Right, it's just a meme that New Zealand is arresting and jailing people for uploading or possessing Brenton Tarrant's manifesto. That's totally something I want the U.S. government to do to people here for having John Earnest's manifesto on their computer.

im not talking about the jews you dumb cunt
im talking about the government's ramped up surveillance following the shooting and extremely broadening their definition of what constitutes "extremism" and sending people to jail for the same length as murderers just for posting shitty normie facebook maymays

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M BEING ARRESTED FOR APPLAUDING AND SUPPORTING A MASSACRE OF INNOCENT CIVILLIANS?!?!? THIS IS A TRANSGRESSION AGAINST MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Attached: soy.png (785x1000, 254K)

>elect a wh*Te women (le we must save wh*Te race)
> country turns into shit
> shoot up people who treat women like they deserve because they are not respecting wh*Te women

rofl imagine being this much m'lady, noone will miss you when you are gone wh*Toid

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 30K)

>Dude goes on a shooting spree and kills civillians
>What do you mean I'm being put on a list for supporting a terrorist's killing spree?

Attached: 1506487478785.png (645x729, 82K)

I hope New Zealand starts hunting down retards who have a history of posting on Jow Forums. You fuckers need to die.

>New Zealand is arresting and jailing people for uploading or possessing Brenton Tarrant's manifesto.
Fucking good.

>IT'S JUST MEMES!!!
Do you think muslims who have ISIS material on them shouldn't be suspected of being an extremist
That faggot who shot up the mosque was a terrorist,nothing more and those who share his ideology are also dangerous extermists and should be treated no differently than a radical muslim

>please government, you should decide what we have access to and what we dont
>you always know whats best for us
>im sure this new authority will not be abused down the line

>Why yes, I do believe that the government should be stripped of all its powers due to the slim chance of potential misuse even if it was used for good, how ever did you know?

Attached: brainlett.jpg (800x450, 44K)

anything that curbs the pathetic wh*Toids' ability to speak up is a good thing

sorry about that lol

>is your country's government a bunch of fucking faggots
definitely yes
>who monitor citizens and imprison people
lol, no
i can go out waving nazi flag in a KKK costume and no one going to care (many will question my mental health, tho)

Move to murica

>terrorist
he just killed muslim subhumans, that's at max animal cruelty