How in the fuck do you have a white kid roaming in a favela?

how in the fuck do you have a white kid roaming in a favela?

Attached: ddsddssdsdsd.png (1466x896, 2.79M)

I... think... that's not a favela. That's just an average Brazilian street.

That's the thing, favelas streets are literally like this

the fact that person is white doesn't mean that they can't be poor. The jantor where I study has blue eyes and is white, probably didn't even finish high school. Pic rel a favela here

Attached: DSC01185.jpg (600x400, 61K)

Because Brazil is a fucking poor nation, so it's quite common to see whites in favelas

They look amerindian

brazil is white

they won't get adopted or anything?

full pic btw

Attached: rrterrrtere.png (1368x868, 2.89M)

But wouldn't they get sold into sex slavery?

>blonde hair == white
Very wrong

don't reply to congolombians

not close, amerindians look like this
what do you mean?

Attached: j.jpg (400x267, 42K)

Of course not, if they have parents so why adopt then??? Just because they are white and lives in a favela?

>blonde hair, white features, pink skin
>not white

hmmmmmmmm

user... that's not a favela

There's poor white people all over Latin America.

whites in chile are the ruling class, to them seeing whites living in poverty is a foreign concept, even though it is part and parcel in most of South America

Can't see the face.

yes, it's a well known fact that rich latin america without children are willing to adopt(buy) babies if they are white

stop worshipping people with light compexion, shitskin

After seeing this picture, I can guarantee that it is indeed a favela

Yes it is a favela, in São Paulo

Here in the US you have to be careful about letting blonde blue-eyed kids be by themselves because there's a good chance they'll get kidnapped and sold to someone that's running a child sex ring.

it's a favela located in that infamous pic showing the wealth disparity in latin america

Attached: social031.png (611x343, 408K)

It's in fashion now buy indigenous kids to raise then in christianism, poor whites not anymore

I don't know if you are memeing or not, since angelina jolie likes to collect nigglets

Something like that happened here last year in some small town, but the kidnappers were hunted down in a matter of days and the kid was safe. But it's pretty rare. I don't believe that is common in the usa tbf

A friend of mine lives 5min of this place, there are a bunch of wealthy condos (like his) and an island of poverty, dangerous as fuck outside the favela

>dangerous as fuck outside the favela
wait, inside or outside the favela?

Outside, because the robbery and home invasions happens outside, in the wealthy side, if someone is catched robbing someone in the favela he will be beaten up or eaven executed by the mob

I have some doubts about that

oh fuck then how people live there?
no one walks into the streets and people just leave by car?

do you have areas of semi informal commerce in brazil? here there are areas where they sell extremely cheap electronics and clothing, mostly contraband and it's the same thing as you describe. If they find someone stealing or disturbing people on the street, the merchants will take him and maybe torture him.I actually feel safe af in those neighborhoods as no one fucks with nobody

Because even with this problem Morumbi is still a tradicional upper class neighbourhood, it's a fairly good place and you can get huge houses in a "decent" price, and yes everybody does everything by car

Yes yes, if you want clothes can go to 25 de Março or Bras, they seel decent jeans for R$30,00 (mostly made by Bolivian slaves) and eletronics Santa Efigênia malls that the Koreans controls the place.
Or you can go every medium city and search for a "popular market"

>korean control the place
here its' mostly corrupt sandnigs kek. Those fuckers bring entire containers from china with cheap clothing and electronics. Poor bolivians. Prices are similar here btw

Bait af thread and you managed to bite you dumb donkey fucker

The fews blacks that have business in those popular markets are from Senegal, Brazilian black are in most part just low class workers, even in those places

Pobecha rucia!

Attached: PICO PAL QUE LEE_2.jpg (400x275, 29K)

I'm talking about lebs or turcos. It's the same for blacks here. They actually rarely work in commerce

why so mad?

do not reply to them, the thread was bait but brs are pretty chill when it comes to explain aspects of their daily lives.

what's the average price in USD for an upper middle class flat?

pathetic samefag

Fake. There are no white people in Brazil.

ur not cute

There are no people in Brazil *

Money dont discriminate

idk about chile, but in peru being white isn't even an actual racial thing, you're "white" based on how much money you have. and you're mestizo based on whether or not you were born in the city or not. even if your parents are 100% amerindian, you're mestizo if you're from the city.