What's your favorite city in Russia, and why?

What's your favorite city in Russia, and why?

Attached: 10-best-cities-to-meet-russian-women-8-638.jpg (638x359, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIWZG3AD0HE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazan_phenomenon
youtube.com/watch?v=ATy1duobsxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Volgograd - WWII history

Saint Petersburg. It's really nice.

novosibirsk
lots of pretty girls

Vladivostok, it's the furthest one from me but also pretty nice, has sea and I'd like to visit one day

magadan is my meme favorite city because of one chanson song and looks neat.
But unironically, besides piter, Kazan or Tyumen

None.
I don't like any Russian city.
I don't like Russians.
I don't like Russia.

>you are now aware that Brazil is literally Russia if it was African and capitalist

Based. Rooskie posters are my favorite

For me? It's Magadan

but I've never even been within 300 miles of Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=wIWZG3AD0HE

For me it's novgorod.

Kazan

Hearth of the TATAR TVRKS graveyard of the r*scucks

lol no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazan_phenomenon

That one city that's full of Swedes.

In general, Siberia is the place where hundreds of years have been exiling unwanted for the authorities and criminals, that they physically could not leave that shit. All of them are either the criminals' descendants or Poles, Jews.

St. Petersburg.
The level in Goldeneye 64 truly sold it for me, driving down Russian streets blowing up commies in a tank. Definition of Kino.

There is the normal Asian countries around with the same weather.

>city

The most interesting parts of Russia are the small towns.

Attached: russianempire.jpg (600x8321, 1.83M)

in general, Siberia is the place where hundreds of years have been exiling escaped serfs, adventurers, and dissenters, that they explore the new frontiers. All of them are free people with unbroken spirit, unlike the European pidorashkas

I have so many questions

Attached: пз.jpg (600x798, 111K)

Any other than m*scow

Perm.
My home city and also to my mind the best city in the world, in any other one I feel uncomfortable.

Ural is also based, a lot of cities more than 1mln of population, the biggest industrial sector
Also bydlo (to which I belong to as well) which is different from the same in the rest of Russia, with distinctive accent and extreme high immunity to the polluted air

Where are you from, fellow Uralian?

Is it better than Yekaterinburg ?

Get laid

Get hung

Yekat is neat and well looked after, but once you leave the historical city center, it's shite. The transition is sudden and ruins the mood completely. There's also a bunch of glass boxes which don't fit the place.

All those closed cities in siberia where it's -40 degrees in summer. Icepunk is severely underrated

Perm, as I typed above. And you?

Yes. It has more bigger industrial sector and also it's by far the cultural capital of Ural. Also in the meantime of Empire Yoburg was just a county town in the large Perm Gubernia.
The reason is why Yoburg is more economically developed right now is just the Soviet social engineering, the masses of money was funded during the Soviet era. Also the first President was from that area so much more money was flown there as well. Also because of that drunkard the project of metro building was closed in Perm and brought into existence in Yoburg.
So Perm is based and redpilled as an Uralian city and Yoburg is cringe and bluepilled.

>but once you leave the historical city center, it's shite. The transition is sudden and ruins the mood completely.
Aren't you describing an average Russian city ?
I was surprised when I read about the Permian theaters and it's cultural life
Don't you miss Komi Permyak ?

Can confirm. I don't really mind glass boxes, there is no single architectural style in the city anyway, but the overall maintenance leaves much to be desired. A lot of disgustingly placed ads, dirt, utilitarian khrushchyovkas, abysmal public transportation, FUCKING DIRT FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
But overall it's a decent city, albeit kinda boring.

Ekaterinburg. It's a shame Perm isn't in the Ural federal district.

Hello Varlamov . I'm your fan and I'll try to meet you next month when I'll be in Russia

Yes the cultural life in Perm is one of the biggest in Russia. For instance, the Opera and Ballet theater is 3rd by quality in Russia, which is world level.
Also in 2012 my city was awarded the annual rank of the Cultural Capital of Europe.

About Komi-Permiaks. They still exist where they should exist - in Komi-Permiak okrug inside Perm Krai.
Also the local of Perm is called Permiak as well because of cultural influence.
Perm residents had received a lot from that ethnic group, like some distinctive cuisine, the accent and even the appearance - a lot of people look a bit Uralic, lol.

Mate you should visit Perm as well. I'm always so sad that the coverage about Perm in internet is very small compared to Yoburg. Fucking governors, they do nothing to promote my city touristically.

Yeah, I feel the same. This is partly because of Habad clique in our city which is firmly stuck here and they suck the money from ordinary Russians.

>Aren't you describing an average Russian city ?
Yes, but if we compare the place to, for example, Novosibisk, which is similar in both size and role, yet not as old, well-developed, or looked after, we will find a city center that feels larger, and, importantly, much quieter. Also the transition from the "historical" buildings to the newer ones seems more organic. I couldn't really describe why it feels that way.

The fuck is Habad?

(((Habbad Lubavich))), an Orthodox Jewish sect which is closely (((connected))) to Putin and Trump.

Lol so true . Even your " anthem " it's a bit forced and cringy but catchy.
Yeah I'll spend a lot of time in Russia so I'll try to pay it a visit
Are there more komis there than in Komi Republic? Are there many of them in your city ?

What'll your route be?

Fucking diasporas

The anthem is based, it's very fun to sing it sometimes.

In Komi Republic there are other Komis, Komi-Zyryans. Their population is 5 times bigger, and they have their own republic because of this.
In Perm there is not so much Komi-Permiaks, but I believe there's a lot of """Russians""" who have Komi roots since much of Perm population looks Uralic as I mentioned before.
But that is good to my mind, because assimilation the ethinics into Russians has always been the target of Imperialism.

Due to low budget and work related things I'll be mostly around Moscow Region. I'm planning to visit SPB, Pskov, Tver, Belarús, Kazan. I would really like to explore more the volga republics and the urals

Äänislinna (p*trozavodsk) since it's our rightful clay.

Attached: 3328.jpg (800x798, 121K)

Anthem of Perm Krai.
youtube.com/watch?v=ATy1duobsxU

Neat. Planning on making a TransSib Railway trip any time?

Yes of course. Next time I'd like to visit Irkutsk and the Republic of Buriatya by the Transiberian train

Why there's not so much Argentinian beauties in Russia? Do they prefer Amerindian or Nigger cock?

>since it's our rightful clay.
You were and you are too week to keep it, thus fuck off.

They will join us without a fight once your pathetic "country" collapses again.

Oh, henlo fellow countryman

I spent five days in Yekaterinburg a fortnight ago and when I arrived to Perm back our city seemed to me as a complete shithole. They have far more developed architecture and buildings and the city gentrification at all and much fewer bydlo on the streets. Maybe we could be the capital of Ural a century ago but now we cant even compete and have nothing to compare with Yekaterinburg except for cultural life I think. Can't wait to move outta this asshole, I don't see a million city in Perm but a large village may be

Kiev

Kazan, tatars are nice people.

For me its meme cities that have no roads leading to them

Attached: download (1).png (256x256, 16K)

Sevastopol

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>FUCKING DIRT FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
I hate this so much as well. Also, because of that there are sand storms in summers like it's a middle of Kazakhstan steppe.

Attached: 4pl9sxB2rY4.jpg (2560x1372, 1.42M)

>magadan
damn the demographics look healthy as fuck

Attached: 3636b970861e0ef8c03fb79d4f95045c1b105f6b.png (465x235, 14K)

I don't care what most of people say, I'm fine with my city and with the aura of a big village.

>high immunity to the polluted air
You're dying just as fast as anyone else exposed to it, its just that you don't notice it as much as its "normal" to you.

>They will join us without a fight once your pathetic "country
Finland fertility rate is lower than that of Russia, plus we have less muslims and abysmal support refugees (that we have no influx of shitheads).

That being said EU & Finland will collapse much earlier than Russia.

>plus we have less muslims

Attached: file.png (290x702, 73K)

>we have less muslims
Pretty fucking sure there's several times more Tatars, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Caucasus muslim Churkas etc. than there's people of foreign background here.

кeк

Attached: xdQJL5xx (1).png (800x1361, 32K)

Kek.
Your future is Chechen or Tuvan.

Attached: Russian fertility.jpg (6576x3990, 838K)

I suppose that he made this mistake because we don't see that much muslims in the streets as it may be seen in Europe. They are mostly located in their national republics and never go away from there that's why 98% of whom I see in the streets are white and it makes false impression of absolutely white country. Also our muslims =\= your muslims. Ours never shit and throw garbage in our cities, even Kazan's one of the most beautiful cities in Russia while if we have a look at Brussels for example we can say that it's completely lost and some of its districts are almost Africa.

>I don't see them in my village that means they don't exist anywhere in my country
It's not like Russia is 4x bigger than Europe and every place has different demographics and ethnic makeup

That's the point you retard. He doesn't see them in his village because they don't go there, because they're concentrated in their historical lands.

Yes, and muslims may be seen only in some places like Kazan or Caucasus and nowhere else except for some migrants in Moscow. I've been to many Russian regions and I know what I'm saying. Also they make us no problems except for maybe Chechnya's ones because they're assimilated and want to be frens with russkies while you'll suck lots of agressive niggas and others shitskins that will not assimilitae even 4 generations later.

Rostov-on-Don here. Can't recommend it to you.

Attached: 7c48079058e1f570f8e223f1e29510e5.jpg (1200x800, 512K)

Uzbeks are the 2nd largest ethnicity in Novosibirsk lmao

Looks like shit desu

the third largest
Also 1.269Mk

Attached: SmartSelect_20190513-133521_Chrome.jpg (865x705, 161K)

Ok 3rd largest
>2010
probably 2nd largest by now

So? That's still only like 1% lmao. You make it sound so dramatic.
Russia is barely 6% Muslim overall.
And dont compare them to your imported sandn*ggers either lmao.

You're not only a demagogue, you're also factually incorrect.
According to the 2010 census, the second largest ethnicity in Novosibirsk is Ukrainians, 12570 of them, which counts as 0,92% of city population. The third is uzbeks, which counts as 0,75%. A whooping fucking 0,75%.
Also, the second biggest ethnicity in the whole Novosibirsk Oblast would be Germans.

>probably 2nd largest by now
Nah. Muslim birthrates in Russia are much lower than muslim birthrates in Europe and have been falling for decades.
Again, don't compare them to sandnogs.
>less than 0.5 %
lmao

Why? Isn't it protected by the Ural mountains?

kino taste

Attached: EGtDE.jpg (1870x1052, 451K)

>Saint Petersburg. It's really nice.

im going to Saint Petersburg for a week, got any tips?

Sorry, this isn't an American thread. The only tips we have are in our pants.

I mean Russian cities and towns full of dirt and sand because there is no urban landscaping.

It's the climate actually.

Novokuznetsk. AKA "Russia's furnace," and one of the biggest coal-producing regions on Earth.

Attached: Russian museum.jpg (4896x3672, 1.7M)

It's both. If they'd build proper roads with asphalt there wouldn't be so much mud in the spring

Attached: 787.jpg (1920x1080, 692K)

There are few liveable ones.

My senpaitachi live there

no it isn't
we put piles of dirt beside our roads, which then spreads over the asphalt either through rain or through people and cars

For what purpose?

Attached: 13956750--253x123.jpg (253x123, 11K)

What city hates communism?

Why did everyone leave after the collapse of the USSR ? Also it must be filled with abandonned commieblocks, which is probably extremely creepy

>moscow is 7 days away by train
what the fuck. i always forget how wide russia is

No purpose. It's just unknown technology in Russia.

Attached: Untrapped_G_flyer-1.jpg (600x648, 75K)

there's usually grass trees and flowers there
creates a good ecosystem and a nice atmosphere
the problem lies with most of the dirt being level with or above the roads and sidewalks and not being separated properly
there's a communist/leftist-populist wave accross the country right now due to the political and economical crises
you are unlikely to find that kind of a city

>senpaitach
wtf is that weeb shit

>What's your favorite city in Russia, and why?
Rīga
Why? Takes me back to 90's
I grow older and she stays the same age

Attached: Rigas-nakotnes-4.jpg (650x452, 47K)

Last summer I was visiting St.Petersburg and I was kinda speeding and cops pulled me over, since I cant really speak russian there was language barrier and the cops basicly made the ''universal money sign'' so I took some out some paper and wrote ''2000?'' they shook their heads and I wrote ''3000?'' and that was enough to bribe them. Is this normal day in Russia or is it more like tourist thing?