Pffft my AR can totally protect me from the gubbinment I can totally beat them if they try to take muh guns

>pffft my AR can totally protect me from the gubbinment I can totally beat them if they try to take muh guns
is there any equivalent to this in your country?

Attached: pol_brainlet.jpg (588x823, 161K)

>inb4 wall of text copypasta amerinigger stationed in japan
>cope about drones and mass surveillance
>zero understanding of guerilla warfare
>china and russia will help a bunch of hicks overthrow the US government

Ah yes, our glorious army totally destroyed those retards with ARs in Vietnam and Afghanistan(they didn't)
Also, fuck off back to Jow Forums
not an argument

Vietnam had help from the Soviet Union which supplied the NVA with anti aircraft missiles and MiG fighter aircraft. Who is going to supply you with these weaponry??

This is what I mean by zero understanding of guerilla warfare.

And before you cite the American Revolution, the French Navy supported the Rebels against the British.

Vietnam had an organized army, an airforce, armored forces, etc. US citizens don't even have a large enough militia.

Though that's not the point of the argument, I just hate that retarded analogy.

>Muh Vietnam
Yeah, just ignore all the armored divisions, SAM anti-aircraft systems, jet fighters, oh, and the fact the NVA were, you know, a professional military.

T.

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Bootlicking retards immediately come out of the woodwork
>Who is going to supply you with these weaponry??
Various military contractors that don't want to lose out on millions
>This is what I mean by zero understanding of guerilla warfare.
seething
>And before you cite the American Revolution, the French Navy supported the Rebels against the British.
>implying I was going to cite that
Now find excuses for why we can't win in Korea, Afghanistan, Syria, and Somalia
>And before you cite the American Revolution, the French Navy supported the Rebels against the British.
Confirmed for you having no idea what you're talking about
And besides, if you think the military would support gun grabbing then you're delusional
Go ahead and ignore the civilian militias who are professionally trained and were a part of the military, and all the heavy weaponry they have access too
Not an argument

Attached: artworks-000278785370-xuy3qu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>Korea was a Guerrilla War

Attached: MAGA_soyjak_brainlet.png (866x900, 357K)

Yes, those Branch Davidians had equal fight with military helicopters and tanks

Attached: waco-compund-burning.jpg (768x637, 116K)

>millions
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MILLIONS.
AHAHAHAHA
what are millions compared to billions? Implying your assets wouldnt immediately be frozen. Implying these company's assets wouldn't be frozen for dealing with the enemy. And besides, implying the US army wouldn't offer then billions.

>seething
yes you are seething
>Korea
Korea was a conventional war you stupid monkey. You lost because of China sending 2 million + troops.
>Afghanistan
Hundreds of highly advanced weaponry fell into the hands of the Taliban after the end of the Afghan Soviet War. You don't have access to Stinger Missiles.
>Syria
ISIS is literally defeated so idk what they fuck you are talking about.

Christ you gunfuckers have absolutely no self awareness. You're the biggest bootlicking Jow Forumstard in this thread.

i mean to be fair if a revolution occurred in the united states, other countries would most definitely back the rebels

And why do u think that? I'm tired of this argument. No they won't. The rebels are a bunch of racist hicks that want to turn America into an agrarian society. The status quo is quite good for China and other countries. They literally would support the government more than anything.

Some people who believe in a racewar where hood nignogs will organize, rise up and sweep away the armed forces and the police but somehow at the end be halted by the brave nazis.
Most of that in the general is clearly shitposting though.

Not an argument
The davidians were massively outnumbered, completely different scenario
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>MILLIONS.
>AHAHAHAHA
You seem a bit mad, could it be because you are completely wrong and you know it?
>Implying your assets wouldnt immediately be frozen. Implying these company's assets wouldn't be frozen for dealing with the enemy
Not how it works, their assests aren't solely dollars in banks, it's men and equipment in secret locations
>And besides, implying the US army wouldn't offer then billions
And you honestly believe they would accept?
>yes you are seething
"no u" isn't an argument
>Korea was a conventional war you stupid monkey. You lost because of China sending 2 million + troops.
Go ahead and ignore the various rebel and guerilla groops that also accelerated our loss
Hundreds of highly advanced weaponry fell into the hands of the Taliban after the end of the Afghan Soviet War
Civilians already have access to advanced weaponry
Tanks, artillery, and drones for example are legal to own
>You don't have access to Stinger Missiles.
Yes we do
>ISIS is literally defeated so idk what they fuck you are talking about.
The civil war is still going on you utter brainlet
We had next to no hand in defeating ISIS because our military was so inaffective
Absolutely seething, and not an argument
>The rebels are a bunch of racist hicks that want to turn America into an agrarian society
wew lad, source for anything you just said
Who says the rebels would be exclusively right wing?
There are many left wings calling for revolt and revolution
If you think many on the left wing would die and support the current government, you are seriously retarded
>The status quo is quite good for China and other countries
We are costing China and Russia billions in tariffs
They would also both love to see their greatest Rival, the U.S, collapse
Seems like you can't into geopolitics

Attached: 1517464745469.jpg (847x466, 37K)

lol you should read up on how incompetent the ATF were during this siege. Like, holy shit. US Tax Dollars fund these grade-a retards.

This isn’t even mentioning the fact that a large amount of military members are alt right sympathizers and would certainly form a white supremacist faction in a hypothetical civil war

Attached: 916BA433-67A8-42ED-A144-8718AFFCE313.png (872x886, 220K)

>This isn’t even mentioning the fact that a large amount of military members are alt right sympathizers and would certainly form a white supremacist faction in a hypothetical civil war
PFFFT AHHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: election-poll-1.jpg (2000x6812, 2.56M)

>pffft, the government is a single entity and the whole of the military would totally get behind mass-confiscation.

Moron.

>buy ARs
>all of them are semi-auto with no real option to turn it into full-auto
>all the ammunition for civilians are nowhere near as good as military ammo
>soldiers are geared to the teeth and don't go alone
>if a person tries to shoot at them they'll call artillery or airstrikes on the whole block
>they no longer roll exclusively on Humvees, they ride MRAPs now so building pressure cooker bombs and other homemade IEDs won't work
>most people who have this mindset are usually out of shape, they spent all their shekels on gear and survival memery while completely disregarding their own physical and mental fitness
>no night vision and thermal equipment, literally a deer in headlights at night

a bunch of dummies in waco managed to cause the gov't significant trouble. not sayin it was right but law enforcement will always struggle with a situation like that

Navy being faggots as usual

I swear those gunfags think shooting at an inanimate object in AC cooled shooting range will train them for MUH RACEWAR or guerilla warfare

Didnt they FBI sit around the compound for 50 days, and giving into most of their demands?
Those militia will be completely outnumbered

>noo, stop having guns, y-you gunfags!

Attached: soyjak.jpg (708x800, 64K)

Yes and no. The FBI truly were trying to de-escalate the situation, but the ATF kept instigating.
FBI: We'll help but don't tell anyone
ATF: *tells the media, who then ask for directions to the compound from one of the compound members, saying the ATF are coming to siege the compound*
FBI: We won't cut water and electricity.
ATF: *cuts water and electricity*
FBI: We don't want a firefight
ATF: *sneaks around back, shoots some dogs, starting a fire fight*
FBI: Well, shit.
ATF: *launches military grade smoke bombs, causing the air to literally catch fire, burning the compound down and incinerating women and children who were hidden in the basement*
FBI: ...
*compound is bulldozed within weeks, surviving members jailed for life, ATF gets to keep their paychecks*

The tl;dr anyway. The worst thing the FBI did was let the ATF act unwarranted.

>stop buying guns

Attached: 1522077757052.gif (800x800, 195K)

>pffft my oljefond can totally protect me from the kollaps av velferdsstaten I can totally beat them if they try to take muh nav

Attached: 1459426208829.png (746x787, 1.03M)

based officers

>pfftt muh God can protect my children from medieval diseases the gubmint can't vaccinate them

this. whats stopping the military from unleashing measles upon these gunfags. They'll all just die

The american army just have to bomb the insulin factories and the rebels will kneel