Psychotherapist

Any Indian user here from Mumbai? Does anyone of you know any good psychotherapist in Mumbai? I think I really need some therapy but I don't know where to go. I will really appreciate your help guys.

Attached: images.png (618x496, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FcZCZkekxxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask on r/India

youtu.be/FcZCZkekxxg

Attached: 964.jpg (620x421, 29K)

Ok thanks dude

I'm not depressed I have really bad social anxiety.

I was just shitposting
>social anxiety
how does that manifest itself in your daily life? I'm not good with people either

what are you going through?

Panicking, fear, you're dying inside when outside, everyone wants to kill you and they laugh at you and so on.
Yeah, it's great.

Its has gotten really bad since last year. I can't even go out in public anymore because my legs start trembling. I can speak perfectly fine when I'm alone but when I'm with other people I start stuttering and can't even understand what others are saying. I want to do new things but feel like somethings holding me back. I don't even have guts to get out of my house when there are people outside. It sucks I wish I didn't care.

I was even afraid of posting anything on Jow Forums but I got over it. Outside of my family, this is the only interaction with people I have now

go to your nearest school and ask for a counsellor

I used to have really bad social anxiety as well. Have you heard of Homeopathy? It's a herbal type of medicine or something that really helped me out.

hm sounds like shit
I used to have light social anxiety too I think but I don't really care anymore, I'm just not good with most people, hard for me to make smalltalk and seem friendly etc
but my problem is rather depression and feeling out of place
homeopathy is bullshit
it's placebo at best, and harmful at worst

You'd find plenty of regular rapist

Go to the nearest designated shiting street to talk with your fellow pajeets. You will definitely feel better

I tried it but didn't go through because it wasn't working fir me

But i like the psycho one

at least having social anxiety in west/east asian countries is fine, you have enough support systems

in india have social anxiety is a curse, your parents don't understand and will constantly put you in social situations, talking to relatives, friends, family on every fucking festival. add Holi where you've random people coming in and shoving colours on your face.

i almost had a panic attack last Holi.

take ashwagandha. it's a an indian nootropic
homoeopathy once cured some skin infection i got from my cousins

>homoeopathy once cured some skin infection i got from my cousins
*some medicament that happened to be marketed as homeopathy did that

homeopathy in itself is bullshit. it's pseudoscience. it basically says "cure the same with the same", so illnesses of the brain are supposed to be treated with walnuts because walnuts look like brains. don't fall for the bullshit that all "regular" medicine is somehow a scam. it's well tested and proven, at least here in Germany, don't know how reliable the health institutions are in India. just because a medicament is made chemically doesn't mean it's bad, and just because a medicament comes from a plant doesn't make it good.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13 Homeopathy - Wikipedia.png (1129x156, 67K)

It works for some, doesn't for others. Many have told me how homeopathy has cured their physical or mental illness. Yeah, but I don't believe in it either

uncurable/untreatable
grow some balls poojeet

Don’t listen to the Hijra, my guy. Ask r/India they have weekly therapy threads

Attached: DDB53A1C-6846-4609-995A-E380272EA76F.png (891x401, 51K)

Dam just lift box an learn game.
Pirate bay rooshv bang n talk to girls....wll tourists