/brit/

Attached: 20190512_180758.jpg (671x513, 176K)

(8) i've got that summer time, summer time sadness (8)

Hate dog walkers

Saw some kid getting attacked by an alsatian whilst its gormless fat middle aged woman yelled just ignore him he'll just keep following you!

I remember once a pitbull started trying to chase me. The owner stopped it and told me i shouldn't have annoyed it. Fuck off i was just walkingbthrough the park minding my own business and your breed of peace decided to try and bite me.

Sonething sick in the head about these rumts. They value their dogs over other people

duel is still better than an ultra wide. Full screen is full screen. You're obviously gaymen so do you not want to be able to do other things whilst you're fullscreen in game?

alri

my problem with dual monitors is the big black bezel going down the middle separating the two screens, it's very distracting.
you also have to buy a dual monitor mount and those are a pain to setup.

Would literally go feral and pummel a dog to death with my bare fists if it attacked me

I dont play video games.
I lift weights and read novels, philosophy and random uni textbooks

I never eat ready meals
I always cook for myself and first base my food on nutritional content before making chooses about how to cook and flavour it.

Don't understand keeping dogs.

blog on

Have sex.

fascinating mate

Based

for me it's shagging

I find them annoying but i dont mind a well behaved dog.

Cant stand aggressive dogs
Cant stand attention seeking dogs
Cant stand people whose sense of right and wrong gets fucked up by their 'doggo xd'

>I always cook for myself and first base my food on nutritional content before making chooses about how to cook and flavour it.
No you dont

found the number for the sick line for toil
can’t wait to not go in for toil

ughhhh video games?? no thank you!! I read books!!!!

Whos listening to this in 2019?!?!?!
:))))))

for me it’s the star wars novelisations

blog on

Don't see how the bezel matters since it's not displaying half of something on each screen, it's two things separated by a bordered window anyway.
>you also have to buy a dual monitor mount
no?
Each to their own though, duel just has more advantages. It's handy to be able to browse or watch something simultaneously.

I do
I use cronometer.
I make sure i get 100%~ of all vitamins/minerals/amino acids and healthy fats daily.

The rest is just seasoning

not i

Proxies now homealone? Really mate?

>implying

thailad mate i bloody went and got raided in rust didnt i
still havent been on to see the damage but my good cunt neighbour saw and put a door on for me

*Does the theseus' boat thought experiment*

Big hmm from me

you guys watch Shinchan in Britain? here it's super popular amongst teens and kids. it airs on TV in Hindi/Tamil/Telegu etc. depending upon which state you're in.

dont care

Haha
No you dont

i'm guessing the pic in OP is Shinchan's mom

yes of course i watch some paki show about pakis

rip, They're probably adding horse riding next month if that makes you feel any better.

aye

might film an old town road music video when they do that

Time for work, but don't want to go

Hmmm

shinchan is japanese
based

having a wank ladderydads

What type?

Im not aiming to transform into a female so need for all this useless information really

standard wank

call in sick like me

Thinking about buying Wolfenstien

Just read Notes from the underground

didn't understand one bit of it

what an absolute loone virgin freak he was

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 17K)

isn’t that the point of it

Indian TV is so dogshit that I can't even begin to relate to it. It's mind-blowing. Like a 12yr produced it

would pay any of you to pose as me in toil but don't think toilberg will buy me suddenly turning into an obese sweaty manlet over a single weekend

might do an unusual wank

Its not difficult though.
Lots of brocolli and carrots
Pepper, oranges and potatoes with skins
Milk and eggs
Fish
An assortment of seeds (sesame, pumpkim, chia and sunflower)

Woke up late due to hangover, called in sick again.

blog on

I might get stuck in on a high population server again soon. Kinda killed the game for myself by opening my own server. I have some regular players but it takes the fun out of it just being able to spawn anything etc.

I dunno I think they convey emotion pretty good

alri tismomick

Yet to call in sick for my new job yet

Think I'll never do it, I really like it there (for now)

Im not saying its no difficult, Im saying you dont do it.

absolute shit game m8, buy Fallout IV instead.

Go in sick the first time around and they'll never doubt you again.

They bludgeon you over the head with cues, it's just cringe

Had one sick day off toil ever and I was literally sputtering by guts out twice every hour

In stark contrast to school and university where I just didn't go half the time

Oh my goodness gracious me.

Attached: 0_05cdad_ea4245bn_orih.jpg (720x720, 82K)

I do it

reckon it's about time i got drunk

another happy monday

bruno

Have sex.

>Anglo genes

Lol

hate the post wank empty tube of toothpaste feeling yet I can't help myself with all my freetime

did you try the egg test?

Walking in on your wife shagging your estranged brother who is also your da would be like getting bludgeoned tbf

she's jewish mate

Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song
After saving a Black Panther from some racist cops, a black male prostitute goes on the run from "the man" with the help of the ghetto community and some disillusioned Hells Angels

Best Hargreaves Lansdown fund?

conducting a poo

ah fuck.. :(

He’s “pretty” but if you actually put your willy in his poop hoop you’re gay as fuck.

France and his bloody eggs again
Get a grip pal

thinking about all the lovely cocks i've not gargled on yet

Lads had this surreal dream there was thisreferendum in 2016 where they unexpectedly chose to leave the EU(i know but it gets crazier) then the primeminister resigned so sone robotic woman becomes pm and she tries to get a deal with eu. But when she gets it no on likes it. So like they have to delay it but some people dont want a deal and some people want to not leave and like everything in the uk was all sketchy like no one knew what to do and everyone hated each other.

Mad dream

wasn't asking for your dad's lifestory lad

im just curious, that's all. and thailad said he would try

I will, just forgot all about it this time.

>tee hee I’m bent btw :^

blog on

almost revealed my power level to some normies today

It was just a dream lad dont worry. We're not leaving the eu where did you get that crazy idea?

omg how i'm so interested to hear about your riveting experience outside

Actually a really good film.

what's your power level then

Blogposting is a cornerstone of /brit/ and I would genuinely and unironically encourage you to blog on

Thailad m8 I got drunk and called into your stream the other day. It’s mostly all a blur but I do remember the Beatles and Led Zeppelin being mentioned and a discussion of my upcoming trip to the UK. Hope I didn’t make an ass out of myself.

Sounds like a nightmare to me.

FUCK forgot my headphones for toil
FUCK

over 9000, naturally

nah you were all good mate

blog on

blog on (got this exact message from a mate on friday and even though I like him i don't give a shit so you a random on Jow Forums is irrelevent)

blog on my wayward /brit/

forgot my phone charger too
going to be a horrible day