Have you ever dated or considered dating an older woman? What is your honest opinion about dating an older woman?

Have you ever dated or considered dating an older woman? What is your honest opinion about dating an older woman?

Attached: 3da7c58f293fb8d5a871a00f9d32c250.jpg (289x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-expanded-use-gardasil-9-include-individuals-27-through-45-years-old
youtube.com/watch?v=2k55xXm0ido),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do i find an older woman to marry me?

made out with a 50yo woman when I was 21. Shit was cash

Yes, but not even older women like me. I'm a super incel.

Yes I’m okay with it

Attached: 9FC50463-0E7F-4252-80C2-926555F12976.jpg (640x862, 127K)

milfs are s-tier

>woman
get off my board straightcuck

mommy

Sure

Attached: 1887287755514.jpg (1600x1492, 324K)

I think about it. For example I'm in class right now and our professor's collaborator is freaking adorable. She's probably in her 30s but I'm kinda bad at determining ages

I would If I could but I cant

I meet about one new woman a year

After I broke up with my high school girlfriend I started fucking my neighbor/friends mom the week after I turned 18. She has butt and breast implants and bunch of cosmetic surgery and pretty much only wore bike shorts and pushup tank tops during summer and caught me staring a bunch of times and took it from there. Literally just like in some low IQ storyline hentai. Lonely single mothers are slutty and degenerate as fuck. She's only like 5'1" so it wasn't even feel like like fucking someone older than me. Still the second best sex I've ever had.

10/10 experience. She was super accommodating, always down to try weird shit and didn't get butthurt or jealous after I got another gf. Just wanted to give the full submissive woman package in exchange for dick and attention. I still see her occasionally around town and we talk about politics/food and make innuendos. I'm also pretty sure my dad knew it was happening and passively thought it was pretty cool that I was banging her since she's significantly hotter than me.

Attached: taft apple pie.png (624x696, 712K)

>Things that never happened

>A jealous Norwegian virgin posts with vindictive butthurt

Its just that your story isnt believable thats all

Nothing about that is at all weird or outlandish. Horny women fuck younger guys all the time.

Fuck I wish. I tend to be around many 40+ women and being Jow Forums catches their eye.

Dating would just be awkward but I have fucked many.

Just flirt with them. Talk about food, wine, local sights and see what their response is. Sporadically compliment them but only rarely. Like once every 20 minutes. Old single women who are worried about getting close to menopause are pervy as fuck.

Never wanted to date one, just wants to fugg one

This burger is correct, his story is plausible and women in their 30's and 40's are at their peak of sexual lust. Combine that with getting older and a need to be desired and you get to fuck a milf

Only if they get the HPV Vaccine

fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-expanded-use-gardasil-9-include-individuals-27-through-45-years-old

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved a supplemental application for Gardasil 9 (Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 9-valent Vaccine, Recombinant) expanding the approved use of the vaccine to include women and men aged 27 through 45 years. Gardasil 9 prevents certain cancers and diseases caused by the nine HPV types covered by the vaccine.

40s and over yes. I am 31 and women my age are barren af. Women start to get suuuuuper horny around 38 because their body's start screaming "you are older, time to breed and breed". And shag like a champ, they do!

They are probably ugly though

anywhere. you're fucking dumbass if you do so though, they won't last even 2 years looking like this

I already did and it was meh. She was very nice though.

>I already did and it was meh. She was very nice though.

what are milfs like in serbia?

Quick bros, how can I tell if an older woman is single?

>be 20 year old twink
>several old women hit on you but you're too shy to respond
>be ugly 30 year old with social skills
>they completely ignore you now

should I just kill myself?

I had a short lived relationship with a 33yo moldavian woman that was working with me at McDonald when I was 21
Meh, it was basically just sex and extremely weird the few times that we were togheter outside work, would not reccomend

Your personality and confidence are shit.

Make a girl laugh and make her feel some kind of emotion and you'll get her to like you.

Getting women based on looks isn't realistic unless you're 10 out of 10, even then it isnt how womens brains work.

>Your personality and confidence are shit.

Attached: 1547435601110.jpg (1200x898, 320K)

I wish that were fucking me so much

Last winter where I worked I was the new cute guy who's younger but not as retarded as the others.
I hit on my petite supervisor who was 8 years older than me (30, so still quite young), and she got quite receptive after a couple weeks.
We ended up spending every other night at her place or mine where she introduced me to the wonders of sex with an experienced woman.

How did you hit on her?

Started teasing her with innuendos at work. Since she reacted in a positive way I started talking time to chat with her some more after my/her shift.
One day we were looking at our week planning and I remarked that for once, we had the same days off and that we should use this opportunity to go out and do something together for a change.
Don't remember what we did but the night before the first day off we went and had a couple drinks then I brought her home.
So, nothing really original.

Damn u a chad

nigga I can't even get girl my age

Attached: 1557507452728.jpg (538x491, 22K)

If she is a milf hell yeah, I wouldn't marry her thou cause I wanna have kids and she will get old way faster than me

Considering yes. My neighbor is this recently divorced 42 dominican lady. She's incredibly hot. She keeps teasing me and keeps telling me she will get one of her nieces to hook up with me so that I stop being alone all the time. I keep telling myself about saying something to her about us getting together, but I get extremely anxious and nervous when it comes down to it.

Attached: 1549059778510.png (241x217, 31K)

same and based, I can't even get a younger one

I wish I knew some milfs

>same and based, I can't even get a younger one
fake. You live in DR all domis are ultra charismatic chick magnets.

I lost my virginity to a 28 year old when I was 19. I have a slight fetish for women in their late 20s, early 30s, but dunno how to find them because I don't drink (for health reasons) so I end up with only early 20s women.

that's a lie, some of us are just normal dudes and some (this is my case) are friendly, funny and smart but don't get any pussy cause most dominican girls are into bad boys

I don't believe you. Dominican girls also like shy types therefore they like your type too. You're just lying in order to keep all domi qts secret for yourself. That's not fair.

lol wtf bro? who is lying to you like that? don't trust that person, Imma give you an example, I started working where I work the same day as other guy that is a bad boy, we have been working here for almost 3 years and during that time I've hit on a couple of girls but haven't gotten to date a single one yet the bad boy has fucked several girls and some of them literally have begged him for attention and he isn't even handsome

I had sex with married woman feel like shit afterwards

my wife is 8 years older than me

My wife is older than me. Sadly she isn't a milf.

Expand on these.

She's exactly 11 years and 10 months older than me, but people think she's in her early twenties. When I met her, she told me that sometimes people would confuse her for a university student, I thought she was overacting until people I knew asked me exactly the same thing: "is your girlfriend in college?", they all thought she was at least 10 years younger.

Not that, but how you ended up. Did the question of age difference come up between you or by others at any point?

she looks very young, has a sense of humour, what else do you wanna know?

Ah, that.
In 2015 I wanted to go to the first one man show of FALILV at Nippon Budokan (youtube.com/watch?v=2k55xXm0ido), so I made up my mind to go to Japan. I was going to spend a month in Tokyo and I was arranging my concert schedule. I thought I could meet someone to go to some of those concerts, I posted on Craigslist about my plans and someone sent me an email. This person wanted to talk about an argentine band (Sentencia Previa). I didn't know their name, genre, age, etc, we exchanged emails for a couple of weeks, always talking about music, and we ended up talking on Facebook. That's when I found out that the person I was talking to was a woman.
She did me a great favor of buying some tickets, I bought some souvenirs for her (including a CD and a pick of the argentine band she likes), blah, blah, blah, long story short. I went to Tokyo, we met, we spend time, we went for dinner, we went to concerts (Coldrain and SIM) together, by the end of my stay I fell in love with her.
More than 3 years later, 5 trips to Japan and 2 to Argentina, we are living together in Tokyo.

I was just interested if the age gap ever manifested in any way. Not that I consider it big personally, just curious.

Interesting story, thanks.

Interesting story but im confused
is your wife japanese and are you gaijin? You write English like average japanese posters here

>I was just interested if the age gap ever manifested in any way.

No, not really. We share same interests, we are both reclusive and as I said she looks young. In fact I look older.

Currently dating a 30-yr old
She's the best, super cute but also very very shy, we were both virgins when I met her. She's also like 4'11 and looks great without makeup. In love desu

I'm a foreigner, she's japanese.
I know what you mean, the day I wrote that I was in a hurry and I've been copy-pasting it for months.

Lies

>Have you ever dated an older woman?
Yes
>What is your honest opinion about dating an older woman?
It was a great relationship and I would do it again especially now that I want to settle down.
All they want is sex, family, and a nice, quiet,comfortable life.

my first gf was 11 years older than me, and almost 30cm shorter

I was a boy toy in my 20s for a friend of my mom in her late 40s who was really loaded. She owned a car service franchise for mini coupers and other small luxury vehicles. Anyway at first she would just tease me online with her tits but I told her if that's all it was then I wasn't interested so she set us up at a Holiday Inn. She later bought me a Galaxy Note 2 for my bday and we fooled around for a while longer until my mom found out and completely lost her shit.

Attached: 1323837231173.jpg (374x396, 22K)

>in my 20s
>my mom found out and completely lost her shit

This you were legally an adult. What's the problem with fucking one of her friends?

wouldn't date but would fuck