I save 960€/year by dodging paying the fare for public transport. I have to run from ticket checkers every other month

I save 960€/year by dodging paying the fare for public transport. I have to run from ticket checkers every other month.

Attached: aputurk.png (1003x825, 115K)

your cunt is so shit it can't even implement a reliable ticket checking system?

>his cunt is so shit it can’t use the honor system

>I save 960€/year by dodging paying the fare for public transport. I have to run from ticket checkers every other month.

Attached: 64f501db467c44445285591ab8ca8512.jpg (235x283, 8K)

You are cancer. I bet you spend all that money on Shisha.

What do you have? The only ticket checking system we have is some guys going through the train every once in a while and checking everyone.

Don't they have some system to catch people like you? Like multiple inspectors checking the whole train while it's driving?

when I was in Amsterdam they had turning barriers, you can only get to the trains if you have a ticket
probably doesn't work for trams and buses tho
they do but if you actually run you can probably get away
not sure if they're allowed to hold you in place either, they're not policemen

There was a video going viral this weekend about a man in Brussels who shouted 'police at next station!' in the team and 80% of the passengers ran out including old ladies

I remember the only time they checked my ticket while in germany was when a gypsy got on it.
The rest of the time I could had boarded a train without a ticket, felt a bit weird and thought of it stupid not to take advantage of it while in the short time im in germany but my good boy autism kicked in.

Attached: 1412575221136.gif (318x178, 1.79M)

nice, only time i ever pay for public transport is when i have to go into the cbd, its too much of a risk to try get out of the stations without ticket

You have no idea how cucked you are when taking the train so often without being checked it would be cheaper to take the risk and get fined once in a while. Meanwhile based refugees, retards and immigrants don't give a shit and travel for free

>running from ticket collector
Whitoid detected, stop lying. A true Kara boga accuses the ticket checker of racism and then beats him/her into a coma

>not sure if they're allowed to hold you in place either, they're not policemen
You are in privat property and stealing, they’re like a supermarket, if they catch you they can hold you until the police shows up
>Meanwhile based refugees, retards and immigrants don't give a shit and travel for free
Most of them get a free ticket anyways in our cunt

JuJbaJuba-w
inshallah

>when I was in Amsterdam they had turning barriers, you can only get to the trains if you have a ticket
They have the same here, but occasionally there are still ticket checkers. I guess it's because people can still physically hop over the gate.

In Amsterdam the station itself is off limits for people without a ticket. You can't enter the premises anymore without one

that's what I meant
pretty good system

yes it is comfy wothout ticket

I don't get why people don't just fake University tickets, it should be absolutely trivial.

>You are in privat property
No? At least most of the time it is public property. But you are commiting a crime, it doesn't really matter where you do it.

>good system
Some last ditch effort to prevent crime from taking over a fucking railroad station.

my brudda, been dodging the fare for 6 years now, sadly I still have to pay for the subway.

I always do this on holiday, taking the tram everywhere without paying and just play dumb when confronted. Got away with it in Portugal once when I just started talking Dutch

here in Milan we have these things but there's a trick, see that little gate on the right? it has one of those red handles in the back like a fire door, if you choose the right moment you can just push it and get through without being noticed, that's how you get a free ride.
I used to do that when I was a younger steed but now they even put ticket checking for when you exit the metro so it's becoming complicated.
ah btw fuck ATM and fuck jannies

Attached: metro_mi_2.jpg (1000x563, 137K)

Do you have the link?

>considering ever paying for public transportation
cringe af u half-dead boomers

fucking northie piece of shit FUCK OFF

>paying for indian transport
the ultimate cuck

imagine not being an alibi student and have state wide free public transport

Attached: 1476667501804.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

what do you do besides? just NEETing or are you working or somehow trying to build sth up?

I had 5 years of nation wide free transport and used it only three times for anything other than home - university travel

Im kinda self employed and make money with poker and the occasional freelance work as a web and java developer on the side. I do plan on actually getting a degree tho sometime in the future

do people really pay for train tickets before the train comes? I always buy one on board if they check, if not then it's free

theoretically you could do that too here but you'll have to argue with the ticket inspector in order for him not to fine you, plus I get student discounts if I book through the app, I am aware I'm getting jewed by Trenitalia but it's still cheaper.

We have a system that requires you to check in at a pole before entering the train. You can buy a ticket whenever you want but it's not activated and thus not valid

just say you were in a rush and forgot to buy a ticket

Just like the 300 people before you

>taxes? nah I dont pay them

Attached: chad.png (988x1190, 462K)

lmao the inspectors here are naive as shit. if you have earpods in and pretend to sleep they won't even hassle you. if they start some shit don't answer back, just play humble and pay for a ticket on board. if you don't act like an uppity nigger 99% of times you will be fine

nah they won't buy that, I mean some will let you buy a ticket eventually but I'd still have to pay full price instead of paying less if I bought it trough the app, reality is dodging train fare here is really difficult.

same here but you can buy the ticket with your phone now.

>lmao the inspectors here are naive as shit.
yeah maybe in Norway

Do this too
They have "guards" on the tram in tacticool gear to stop you running off but they don't seem to operate with the inspectors much

Imagine paying 4 euro for a ticket LMAO

Over here most inspectors are from private security firms.

well for example it's very hard to go on the metro without checking in, there's still degenerates who force the doors but there's cameras so it really doesn't happen that much
and on most buses and trams you only go in by the driver and check in there, so those are almost impossible to dodge because the driver is right next to you

trains have often-enough checks and stations usually have the same person-high check in doors, and the busier ones usually have some security person or so nearby

overall train dodging is possible but rarely worth it; the fine is very high and I worked it out that it wouldn't pay on average; there's decent discounts and packages if you commute daily and companies usually compensate some of the travel costs

I found this shit easy enough on trams and buses but train stations are a bit of a pain

One time the ticket ch*ckers caught me but they were 2 women and they couldn't hold me so I just walked away lmao. We call these checkers "smurfs" because they are blue

Attached: smurffeja.jpg (500x281, 57K)