NATO in Finland?

There is now NATO ship parkeering in Helsinki

Attached: nato-war-ship.webm (960x540, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Netherlands_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=My_GZgYllno
youtube.com/watch?v=AqT-uYuMIoA
youtube.com/watch?v=I55-2lv5ApY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui21vvZfmpc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sink it

>German flag
SINK IT NEVER FORGET THE LAPLAND War

I'm sorry, but we've all decided to invade your cunt and to exterminate the finnish race. This is for the greater good.

War with Russia soon.

>Russia is monitoring developments

Attached: 33CFF91D-E246-4C57-A9D1-77BB24E72D2C.jpg (799x533, 336K)

>0:20 Turkey flag
based Turan bros

Whatever makes russia perish

Hope it will be same in Sevastopol soon

wow a german ship that can swim, i`m impressed

mfw literally forgot about it since graduating from school

This is probably in preparation for BALTOPS which happens annually in early June, which is nowadays a UN joint exercise and not just the US. A 2016 article references a couple frigates (one Spanish one British) that were docked in Helsinki and open to the public for a day then for 2016 BALTOPS.
The ship in the pic is the Rhön (A 1443) which is a German oil tanker ship probably meant to refuel other ships coming, not a warship itself.
Sadly probably not the start of WW3

Attached: 1556878434417.jpg (389x536, 44K)

t. brainwashed cattle

join the dark side jyrki.

t. brainwashed cattle

>t.

Attached: 15571312627640.jpg (3824x2472, 3.6M)

based
cucked

sink it

muh Oceania and Eurasia legitimate war forever muh NATO saviour muh Russia saviour

I don't understand why Finland doesn't want to join NATO, Russia poses the same kind of threat to your country as it does to any other Eastern European one.

Good thing they aren't in NATO then. Otherwise we'd have to defend them.

Better kick the Baltics out as well.

both usa and russia are evil, we choose neither

But the US is not willing to invade you and impose their order.

No one expects the Netherlands to do anything. It's not like you ever helped anyone.

We defeated Napoleon at Waterloo, saving Europe.
We liberated the USA from England.
We liberated England from Catholic rule.
We liberated France from the Romans.

No problem.

So your last military achievement took place like 200 years ago, nice, that makes you such a reliable ally nowadays.

We actually also declared war on Japan after Pearl Harbor. But that ended up very badly.

>But the US is not willing to invade you and impose their order.
Hilarious

Would you rather be ruled by Putin?

Wtf? Sink it

>says the Pole.

>join nato
>now you have to go shoot sand people in sand people countries
>sand people now blow up your trains

Attached: u9c7izacawx21.jpg (2576x1932, 390K)

Warship? That looks like a tender.

at least we try every time and don't simply give up

They do that regardless.

Did you see Dutch soldiers shooting to anyone in sand people countries?

nah there are two levels of sand people terrorists and we only get the knife kind and possibly the trucker kind but we'd never get the real bombers

Fuck Russia and fuck NATO, last time we chose to ally against Russia things went to shit. Neutrality is the only sane option.

They are a Lot smaller than you and they did fight. Didnt go so well as their army in WWII was totally downswized with old, badly maintained gear as they didnt expect this.

>Sounds familiar.

Hello Ivan, your ride is here

Attached: 1438874201-3944.jpg (620x390, 36K)

we dont have to choose, retard

>German Flag

So nothing serious.

you tell me

>A contingent of 1,345 troops (comprising Landmacht and Dutch Marines, supported by Royal Netherlands Air Force helicopters) was deployed to Iraq in 2003, based at Camp Smitty near As Samawah (Southern Iraq) with responsibility for the Muthanna Province, as part of the Multinational force in Iraq. On June 1, 2004, the Dutch government renewed their stay through 2005. The Netherlands pulled its troops out of Iraq in March 2005, leaving half a dozen liaison officers until late 2005. The Dutch Government reportedly turned down an Iraqi Government request to extend the Dutch contingent for another year. The Netherlands lost 2 soldiers in separate attacks.

Not really. For Russia the only strategic value of Finlan is that no one attacks them from Finlan. As long as that flank is neutralized, it's all good.

So Finlan would actually be less safe in NATO than out of NATO.

Because there aren't enough targets here. Estonia is in NATO, do they get train bombers?

Based and epic

>What, then you choose this out of the TWO definitely only possibilities??

well that is a good point but then again estonia also has much less sand people

but overall I think the sand people generally target countries that target them and the one knife dude we got was an exception that proves the rule

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Netherlands_Army
>Dutch army troops have deployed to Lebanon as part of an international protection force since 1979 War in Lebanon, 1979–1985 UNIFIL.
>A contingent of 1,345 troops (comprising Landmacht and Dutch Marines, supported by Royal Netherlands Air Force helicopters) was deployed to Iraq in 2003
>In mid 2006, Dutch Special Forces Korps Commandotroepen teams deployed successfully to Tarin Kowt in Afghanistan
>Special forces are operating in the UN-mission MINUSMA in Mali, their primary task is to gather intelligence about local Islamist groups and to protect the people of Mali against radical Islamist groups

We're actually one of the most active NATO members. The Netherlands was actually in charge of the last drill to defend Pooland.
youtube.com/watch?v=My_GZgYllno
youtube.com/watch?v=AqT-uYuMIoA
youtube.com/watch?v=I55-2lv5ApY

And we have 1600 American tanks here. And nato nukes to defend Pooland.

non-NATO countries also participated in this mission and most of NATO countries didn't take part in the war itself

on the other hand - Poland did and we haven't had any terrorist attack since then, it's not your involvement in military activities that makes the terrorists to conduct their terrorist attacks, it's mostly bored immigrants with mental problems who only pretend they fight for their muslim brothers

I don't see why you'd point out some UN missions because everybody partake in those, us too

>As long as that flank is neutralized, it's all good.

Worked great for Ukraine, kek. Did you see any NATO bases in Donbass or Crimea?

Because being ruled by Trump is not the option

12 000 people applied for asylum in Poland in 2015

30 000 people applied for asylum in Finland in 2015

I was just appointing that Dutchs are active and I didn't care about the NATO part

Sand people target the enemies of their faith on a path of least resistance.

>They are a Lot smaller than you

But they're also much richer, so they should have a decent army, like Switzerland everyone is afraid to invade.

Anyway, it's just pretty embarrassing when the Dutch boast about their strength while they've never done anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui21vvZfmpc

>12 000 people applied for asylum in Poland in 2015

they know it's pointless to apply for asylum in Poland since we don't grant asylum to almost anyone from the Middle East.

Anyway, it's your problem who you grant asylum. Just don't give it to suspicious people.

After WW2 we deployed 200.000 soldiers to conquer Indonesia. Which led to a pretty big battle.

Although after a couple years America demanded we went back.

180.000 Dutch soldiers and 60.000 colonial ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution

Hel (sink it)

Didn't Russia conquer some of your territory and try to invade you several times?
Fucking cuck

The only reason for USA wanting to come here is to ignite a war. Nato establishing itself here is the first and most important sign of a future war, so the rest of the world should also want Finland to remain neutral. We also hate USA and Russia equally. Joining the Nato would also mean giving away your right to defend yourself both infrastructurally and culturally, which we don't want.

No, sono nato in Italia

>taking pride in shooting to people with barely any weapons

so did sweden... situation's different

If we leave nato nothing changes for us. Only for you.

lol that's like hundred years ago shit. are you still angry about brits when they fought you?

>The only reason for USA wanting to come here is to ignite a war.

I didn't see how the NATO enlargement in eastern Europe ignited a war against Russia. I only saw how not being part of NATO turned out for Ukraine or Georgia.

You were dependent on the USSR all the time before 1989 and Kekkonen didn't make any move in foreign politics without consulting Moscow first.

no one hates anyone

Not really angry about the Brits since the United States isn't a cuck country that loses territory to others

based

you used to all the time before your military got powerful, it's just realpolitik

imagine if China didn't have a population of 1.3 billion but 10 billion

stupid sexy chad corpse
i'd fuck and suck and cuddle him still

>you used to all the time before your military got powerful, it's just realpolitik
The only territory the United States may have ever ceded was to Canada in exchange for other territory
You say all the time like it was a common occurrence, I implore you to find a few examples of the United States giving away land for nothing in return except for someone to stop attacking us

based

kekkonen did nothing wrong. keeping ussr happy with smart foreign policy is better than losing 100 000 of your country men in war. war huh good god jouh what is it good for absolutely nothing say it again!

so the American was right with calling you cuck and you've just admitted it

It's just is so.

And no-one knows exactly what happened Ukraine. Was it even a domestic thing or meant mainly for the rest of the world? Large part of that was to change Ukraines leaders. The snipers also shot both parties in Maidan square. And so on. I'm guessing that Russia and Nato collaborated that whole thing.

And imagine taking such pride of pure cuckery.

>Was it even a domestic thing

Clearly domestic thing with involvement of foreign forces, sure.

> The snipers also shot both parties in Maidan square

I'm not talking about Maidan but Crimea and Donbass.

losing 100 000 of your countrymen in war vs some fat mutt calling us cucks hmm yeah i'll take the latter thank you very much.

They should fuck off

>I'm guessing that Russia and Nato collaborated that whole thing
Probably not
Why do you think this?

This is an example of someone who would sell out his "fellow countrymens" safety and freedom for "peace"

how come? keeping russians happy is easy, just keep out of shitty organizations like nato where we would be tied to foreign policy of mental patients like trump. why not keep russsia happy if its that or going to war with them again?

didn't the united states let a state become independent even before the civil war?

>We defeated Napoleon at Waterloo, saving Europe.
Russia defeated napoleon, subhuman.

>yes p-putin...your cock is delicious
>whatever to make you happy...
No

>Hello Ivan, your ride is here

Attached: 15563652743930.png (1253x955, 2.33M)

No one in western Europe knows about it, deal with it

also, WW2 was won solely by Americans

>yes t-trumpf...your cock is delicious
>whatever to make you happy...

>No one in western Europe knows about it, deal with it
I already know you are stupid.

>Because being ruled by Trump is not the option
>>What, then you choose this out of the TWO definitely ONLY possibilities??

but we don't need to suck putins cock. just say deserved fuck you to nato and trump that's all. in fact its putin that sucks niinistös cock because keeping finns happy keeps their northwestern flank secured.

Attached: putin.png (500x347, 94K)

Because of the reality of things.

More like no one in western Europe would admit backwards, poor, uncivilized Slavs could contribute anything positive to their history.

There's a difference between appeasing a foreign leader and your own leader
But I guess you have a point since neither Putin or Trump were legitimately elected

Both are foreign leaders

>uncivilized Slavs
who?