This angers and confuses Europeans

>This angers and confuses Europeans

Attached: 20171028_160650.jpg (3264x1840, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.olx.ro/oferta/pistol-airsoft-smith-wesson-military-gun-nou-pe-co2-6mm-foarte-putern-IDbrVFd.html#position=2&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=jsiwKuD80po
esp-belga.com/marcas-e-produtos/Armas/Pistolas-e-Revolveres/113/?nsc=114,116
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/03/australian-and-nz-isps-blocked-dozens-of-sites-that-host-nz-shooting-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is it?

theres no need for guns in modern society

To bad we still have poor people living in stone age to justify them then

No, but rather, it makes us jelly.

please dont shoot up youre nearest grade school Justin
turn your gun in to the police

I'm jealous, not confused.

Attached: citizen_rifle.jpg (542x542, 89K)

I'm not a virgin I have no reason to be violent, honestly all virgins should not be able to own weapons until they have had sex to qwell their incel rage

>im not a virgin
user please
why are you lying over the internet

cool you have a gun. so do i
european have top tier public transport, promote green policies, have social nets, dont make going to school a lifelong debt and many such things.

I have a gun and many and probably more than most bt you bootlicke think owning a gun js the end all. too may people at the range are huge bootlicker and are content with how thing s are rn here even though we could do so much better
but nah jut keep saying "muh gunz"

this

m.olx.ro/oferta/pistol-airsoft-smith-wesson-military-gun-nou-pe-co2-6mm-foarte-putern-IDbrVFd.html#position=2&page=1

I'm not

>airshit
YIKES

Attached: 20180825_100020.jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

I have a car and gas is 2.59 a gallon in my state and I live in the countryside I dont care about city fag transportation. I do want coal to be banned though

I wish I could freely own guns too famalam ;_;

>*this kills the american

I'm too scared to own a gun.

nice, just don't shot yourself

>Confuses Europeans
>FN Herstal
My sides

I like being able to defend myself from tweakers and weirdos in the bumfuck woods, though I suppose those two don't count as members of modern society.

Attached: fagot.png (512x512, 102K)

>bb gun
LMAO

post your serious face to prove you're not lying

Attached: 20190513_060745.jpg (1932x2576, 2.32M)

?

John-Alhembre "norfern" De la Susa

Yes. I'm physically very weak and in stressful situations I feel a strong need to cry. I'm so happy I'm born in modern society where police and ambulance services are present constantly so normal people have no need to ever face violence.

I simply go to my javascript job and tell myself the intellectual is the most important in life.

This is why I support the government and leftist politicians. I consider people who value freedom, self-reliance, physical strength and capacity to defend themselves as stronger and more masculine than me. This makes me insecure, but atleast I tell myself they're not as smart, mature, modern and socially well-adapted as me.

Attached: leftism_nutshell.jpg (750x703, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jsiwKuD80po

use pepper spray

>>This angers and confuses Europeans
Yes, because it is not a Glock.

Attached: glock-pistole-19-mos-gen5.jpg (643x427, 25K)

>5.7x28
Ehh. I guess if you want to pay extra for a glorified .22 magnum.

no brevik you are not white
yes brevik you are a finngolian rapebaby

>This angers and confuses americans

Attached: Fotolia_72469858_Subscription_XXL-854x568-854x568.jpg (854x568, 119K)

this, i wish i was born in USA instead of a nanny state shithole :(

Attached: 1557480636945.jpg (604x453, 46K)

Which one should i buy amerifats?

esp-belga.com/marcas-e-produtos/Armas/Pistolas-e-Revolveres/113/?nsc=114,116

That literally does not work against a lot of tweakers. Someone pissed enough with a knife is still going to keep stabbing and chasing after you blindly. Have you ever actually been attacked by a junkie?

why would we be angry when you buy our product?

>Have you ever actually been attacked by a junkie?
There are no junkies in Austria.

Attached: Amadeus.jpg (808x539, 35K)

>FN
>Fabrique Nationale
It's a Belgian company, retard

Attached: 1441381735310.jpg (640x406, 17K)

Are Smith and Wesson handguns reliable?

>There are no junkies in Austria.

That sounds nice. I legit feel safer walking around in some Mexican cities than in South LA. At least in Mexico if someone attacks passerbys will run out with weapons.

Attached: true feels 3.png (1248x657, 983K)

He said Europeans, mehmet

GET THIS SHIT OFF MY BOARD YOU DUMB FUCK

Attached: angry-dad.jpg (425x282, 14K)

The only thing I have is my shotgun, loaded with rubber ammunition.
But I've never used it..

Attached: baikal-einlaufflinte.jpg (800x800, 55K)

>The only thing I have is my shotgun, loaded with rubber ammunition.
>But I've never used it..

Sounds comfy. I'm often tempted to try and migrate to Europe because it seems so much better off in a lot of ways but I feel like it makes much more sense to just try and fix what's wrong here, even if that's some Don Quixote type undertaking.

Attached: pico flag california.png (1024x700, 195K)

do you not know that you can buy glocks in a variety of calibres

Jesus I just realized I responded to the wrong post.

The comment:
>That literally does not work against a lot of tweakers. Someone pissed enough with a knife is still going to keep stabbing and chasing after you blindly. Have you ever actually been attacked by a junkie?

Was meant for this post

>use pepper spray

A Glock would work fine against a Junkie. I'm looking at buying a G19 actually. I was a month preemie and thus have tiny pathetic hands despite being normal physically otherwise tho so I'm looking some compact units too.

>and migrate to Europe
Europe is big and there are many countries where I do not want to live. Here in Austria, life is fine, cozy and safe.

Attached: fritzl-schnitzl1499680261001.png (480x601, 315K)

Speaking of guns and schools

Attached: DETECTORS ME KAM 20141009 0072F.jpg (1140x802, 115K)

get off computer paco

you sound like a spic

No, you change yourself from a citizen to a target.
There is no one easier to justify shooting than an armed man.

Go home yank vermin.

Well done, you have come upon the most noble of answers to any crisis. Fixing it.

>Californio

I wonder what gave it away.

Attached: mexican coffee smiley.gif (146x170, 279K)

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/03/australian-and-nz-isps-blocked-dozens-of-sites-that-host-nz-shooting-video/
You shouldn't even post here you fucking pussy underage faggot. Go on, everyone here is an "edgelord incel" just go back to facebook or reddit.

Can't wait until all you fucks are banned, every australian is inexplicably a massive leftist soyboy. Can't believe they're somehow descended from high test criminals and settlers that tamed the continent.

In Finland most men go to the military, so personally I handled real guns, not that toy-looking woman pistol. Yet there's no reason for me to own one as a civilian.

Stay retarded, faggot

seething nofuns
How does it feel knowing I can shoot you at any time?

Guns are gay

Based, please shoot everyone in this shithole.

yes, very

Attached: tight_pants_tight_groupings.jpg (2052x2235, 1.16M)

It's really horrible to be european when it comes to guns, or weapons in general. They'll probably ban crossbows next because some retard killed people with one

I vaguely remember reading that they're indeed banned in Poland. Why would that be, I have no idea.

let's be realistic. it's americans who care about the issue.
once a '''''''liberal''''''' american told me “america is now basically two countries” and then he said to me “you'd fit in Trump america” as an insult but he had no idea how it sounds stupid to non-american person