Why are black men salty about white guys dating black women when black men have ignored and stereotyped black women for...

Why are black men salty about white guys dating black women when black men have ignored and stereotyped black women for so long now?

Attached: 1557686071107.jpg (784x500, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrKhV0GBDr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seething negroid incels

lmaoing @ those black incels

Over emotional race raised by single mothers.

Attached: g.jpg (756x482, 115K)

Simple: low IQ, impulsive and overly emotional. They are like overgrown children.

based white men, knowing how to tame wild beasts

youtube.com/watch?v=RrKhV0GBDr0
>4 hours of just complaining about white men fucking black women

>spend days sperging out about black men dating white women and talking down on niggers
>get mad when a black person does the same, somehow that's not okay

why is Jow Forums so hypocrite?

have sex

Niggers know they can't compare

I do, maybe you could try it too

OH NO NO NO NO NO
Nigger cope

Attached: 1547409399758.jpg (674x819, 125K)

Incels are same, regardless their races

It's almost as if the "stealing our women" emotion is presence in all men except Latinos which love white men dating their women for whatever reason

>nice guy
more like fucking idiot

The village black guy where I grew up has aspergers and refuses to believe his gfs white child isn't his. To make matters worse the kid is also handicapped and he takes care of it

I guess there is finally something black and white man have in common.

I've heard white men with their sheboon gf basically get harassed in the street in America

>be white American
>get white gf, end up getting cucked by Tyrone
>get black gf, end up getting harassed by Tyrone
Are Latinas the final redpill?

Literally everybody gets salty when their races dates another race. It is universal. Top 3 salty are, easily:

1. East Asian males (when their particular type of Asian dates not just non-Asian but any Asian that is not their particular type -- like Korean girl dates Chinese guy).

2. Whiteboys (when white women date anything else)

3. Black females (when black men date white, they don't care about Latina or anything really).

>Whiteboys (when white women date anything else)
Jow Forums is not real life

Explain why white incels on Jow Forums do the same when seeing a BMWF couple

Attached: 42FE2136-B416-4136-8107-FDC0253838AA.png (914x696, 509K)

why are you so defensive? they haven't said anything about bmwf

>salty
reddit is two blocks down the alley

see
It's the human condition.

Because they are acting like people here don’t do the same shit. Actually, I see it more here than any other forums i browse. White incels are justvas bad as those twitter blacks

Meant for

She can sleep with whoever she wants, I just think she should bear some kind of permanent mark on her forehead if it's with a non-White.

You guys have village black guys?

Every town has that 1 token minority

Funny story: my wife and I go to have dinner with a coworker friend of mine. Japanese bloke and his japanese wife. We go over there and we get to meet their two kids, all with blonde hair and grey eyes. We both kinda freak out, thinking that his wife slept with some mega-viking dude and it becomes kinda awkward but we power through it.
Later me and Akito, the husband, are having beers on the balcony and I kind of slip it in that the kids are really unique. He stares at me and says "user, you know my last name right?"
I start drawing a blank. "Its katzenberger. My dads german, blond guy. Yui's maiden name is bodshaug, her dad is swedish, also blond. They're our kids."
"Oh!"
"Yup. Genetic are weird." He takes a swig of beer. I also take a swig.
"How many times do you have to explain that?"
"All the damn fucking time."

P.S. sorry for blogging but the image reminded me of it. Fuck you.

Same job as the village rapist.

Like a black eye?

Attached: blackeye.jpg (266x433, 15K)