Land of the Free

>Land of the Free

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 4.52.40 AM.png (2102x1106, 247K)

>Doesn't have guns to protect himself
pathetic
is he even american

Do Americans have the right to draw arms against police? Does the stand your ground law apply against cops?

If they dont have a warrant

no and even if you did, you wouldn't survive.

>Police arresting fake news sources.

The best news I heard all day.

Doesn't really matter. All he would need to do is to start a firefight with cops and post a stream of it on chans explaining the reason he is in the situation. Would've been much more interesting.

In theory but I doubt any average Joe could shoot and kill a cop and get away with it
Even if they miraculously get found not guilty, they will still get harassed by the police for years

USA is worse than USSR

Didn't Grompf recently revoke a ton of press passes for the white house?

wtf I hate freedom now

Its happened here before, if a the break into your house without warning and you shoot them you'll be fine if you survive

Those are very rare cases. One time they stormed a house without even informing they were police and the guy living there shot before they announced themselves. Another time some officer randomly decided to enter a house.

Iirc even police dogs have special protection at this point

If you survive being the operative phrase

>police dogs
that's just the police

Did he criticise Israel?

Why do people call me retarded for being an anarcho-capitalist when shit like this happens?

>ancap
yep, that's retarded

Because your responce to shit like this is anarcho-capitalism obv

>The only way to stop state oppression is to get rid of all laws and regulations

Because you are. You feel, as I do, that the state of the community is in the worst case.

>Land of the Free
Never really existed. It's an illusion, but unintelligent people keep screaming 'democracy'.

That's not the reason ancap is retarded

>Do Americans have the right to draw arms against police

Yes but they usually get shot as a result

Attached: 6c098c1ecc053c094d0c0d760198dd4c.jpg (736x859, 61K)

uch