Confession

i hate these countries

Attached: lags.jpg (580x387, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/22/heres-why-china-is-buying-up-assets-in-australia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agree. Their ""people"" aren't even human

Ching cheng chong

as history shows subhuman evil people make subhuman evil countries..
>Ching cheng chong
i am not a ching cheng chonger
i am merely speaking about what i feel about some of the most disgusting nations in the world
i am australian

Attached: muh pure jap waifu.jpg (972x1296, 189K)

yeah it's ok we don't care

Based Straya

I like Japan but I still have mixed feelings about US in a way that I don't know what the fuck is happening there everything is so clownworldish

Who's "we" mr. Proxyman

based

Our country is still peaceful today.

yes you do
your nation is an evil shithole undeserving of the attention it receives on this website, especially when your 'people' call me 'chink' nonstop and people praise you despite your nation being one of the worst shitholes in Asia
I would rather be born in hell than be born in your nation

Attached: 1542269953287.png (651x2359, 1.94M)

no surprise there, Zhang

Sasuga. He's Chink Australian.

Based gooks sniffing out the chinks.

>Chink Australian
I would only be a Chinese if I was born in the Chinese nation
that isn't so and I was born here
america does not exist
the united states of consumerism sucks in everything good and pure and spits it out into evil goblin messes

Attached: s-l300.gif (300x300, 36K)

forgot tag

did yuubit move to australia?

yeon yeon yeon

Attached: tum.jpg (1400x1400, 76K)

Australia is practically an American colony.

>Our country is still peaceful today.

what is it with shitholes and having a boogeymen
first you say i am chinese even though my flag does not look in any way similar to the flag of china
then you say i am this intelligent canadian poster who was also hated by those in western shitholes
let me tell you straight and honestly to calm down your schizophrenia
i am australian
as a young australian male i can speak on behalf of most young australians that we look forward to our booming relationship with china and our disappointed with the current state of affairs

Attached: australian-flag-on-boat-in-surfers-paradise-auswanderer.jpg (1280x960, 147K)

Korea's default for the third time is near.
Sell your won quickly.

I have a friend of an Australian actress. She is very beautiful and friendly.
Surely you are a very ugly and dirty person.
Please spend your life at home as it is.

you need to break that flamethrower out of retirement

WHAT THE FUCK AUSTRALIA

My mom hates Japan but I grew up a weaboo.

Attached: gazou_0315.jpg (350x428, 26K)

why mom hate japn

Because she's a dumb Chinese woman.

ofc you hate us

Attached: omg.jpg (859x4542, 707K)

Just another pitiful Anglo dog trying to deflect the fact that his vile unnatural "country" isn't the most hated in the world, his "people" considered anything but beasts

>australian
me too

Attached: 35jflv5.jpg (400x200, 24K)

>our booming relationship with china
or more precisely
>booming sexual relationship with cheap chinese

Attached: hot C-girls.jpg (600x849, 132K)

Despicable Mr. Australia, why did you post this photo?
Do you think that looking at this picture will hurt us?
Certainly she is fat but her eyes are beautiful.

>i hate these countries
Thread is just people shitting on Japan, oof

korea is a shithole identical to japan because shithole people are all the same
>Surely you are a very ugly and dirty person.
no... i am not japanese
what does this mean?
western shitholes shake in fear at China because they know they are superior and the criminals in charge of our government will do anything in their power to prevent change and brainwash people like you
japanese whores are the sluttiest in the world
too bad nobody likes soulless subhumans
doesn't matter because all japanese are equally disgusting
jomon race also doesn't exist because japanese breed between supposed yayoi/jomon for thousands of years
because only Japanese responded

Attached: 1407327517475.jpg (1737x2647, 827K)

Japan is fine.
America is bad.
China is worse.
Fuck off home.

When does your student visa expire Dong Wang?

>implying your shit government hold any sway outside of your hellhole
Classic anglo delusions.

This Australian does not know anything as he has never been outside.

>Japan is fine.
seething weeb incel trying to defend Japan
nipland is a shithole and you should just admit to it
>America is bad.
western shithole #736
America can be blamed for pretty much every problem you find on the global scale.and coincidentally, their country is one of the shittiest rich countries to live in.
maybe its about time the world starts looking for an alternative...
>China is worse.
china is independent, forward looking and successful and lifting hundreds of millions out of poverty while america has hundreds of millions in poverty
>Fuck off home.
i am home
always was
always will be
australian
never since i am australian
>western shithole #637
if you have nothing of substance to say than don't say anything
i am not a member of your autistic virgin shithole

Attached: 1522826364223.png (697x695, 488K)

No it isn't, you stupid faggot. Australians are nothing like us. God, I hate it when you people with nigger-tier IQ say this crap.

Please make a loud noise.
I like Australia. I have many friends.
One mentally ill has no effect on the earth's rotation.

Stop calling him Australian.
He is Chinese.
He posts these threads often.
He has admitted previously that he is Chinese.

It is and that's regrettable.

The fact that we are rather different to Americans does not mean that we are not politically or culturally subservient to America.

Why don't you know anything if you have an experience going out?
Human imagination transforms vision into art. You look like a beast that has no imagination.

mistook!

>I like Australia. I have many friends.
Let's be friends. I know that Chinese infiltration and subversion is a problem for Japan, too. We can work together to smash China.

>Stop calling him Australian.
>He is Chinese.
no i am not chinese
i have never step foot in china
i am a born and bred true blue aussie
>He posts these threads often.
because i want to decode people from their brainwashing
>He has admitted previously that he is Chinese.
i have never ever admitted this fantasy of yours, post the link

Attached: gettyimages-918866494-170667a.jpg (509x339, 90K)

>We can work together to smash China.
japan is a shithole propped up by big daddy america
without u.s japan will be wearing red in a week as all the people are subhuman cartoon-masturbating incels

Your ancestors were Chinese.
You cannot be Australian if your ancestors were Chinese.
You are Chinese.

I have a Chinese friend who lives in this country. He is not like you. He is a welcome guest. You are an unwelcome guest. You should stop causing trouble, and you should leave my country.

OK.
But what I hate is the Chinese government, not the Chinese.

>i am australian
So abbo?

I like Chinese.
They are still immature, but we can understand each other if we talk.

It doesn't matter whether it's Chinese, Australian or Japanese. There are bad people everywhere.

Japan, Australia, America, and… China?
Everyone is peaceful today.

>Your ancestors were Chinese.
proof?
>You cannot be Australian if your ancestors were Chinese.
if you are born in australia you are by definition not chinese, chinese are the ones with chinese nationality
i am australian
>You should stop causing trouble
npc is shaking as his coding is being rewritten
>and you should leave my country.
call me names all day, everyday if you want to
look at my image

what i hate is japanese government and japanese people

bad people exist everywhere but japanese only exist of bad people

Attached: 84104467-male-silhouette-figure-waving-australian-flag-3d-rendering.jpg (1300x866, 75K)

Australia, Japan, China, doesn't matter.
Everyone hates you.

Add Russia and China to the list, get rid of all the world's problems

But genocide all finns first including you.

people hate me because i support china and struggle against western shithole democracy
you cannot respond to my words so you try to attack and anger me as a man
but i cannot be angered

That's why I said "China". I don't care about Chinese people as long as they aren't working to ruin my country or other good countries.

You admitted your ancestry previously.
The assertions you make subsequent to demanding proof of your ancestry are precisely the sorts of arguments that a foreigner would use to pass himself off as an Australian.
It is simple.

People hate you because you are a fifth-columnist advocating for the interests of a foreign enemy power to the detriment of this country, all the while (albeit unconvincingly) insisting that this country (rather than the foreign enemy power) is your country.

Why would the host or the host's friends not hate a parasitoid?

I will not attack you. It just points out your mistake.
And it is not because you are a communist member that you are disliked by others.

>You admitted your ancestry previously.
this is a propagandic lie
post the link
>The assertions you make subsequent to demanding proof of your ancestry are precisely the sorts of arguments that a foreigner would use to pass himself off as an Australian.
what i say is universally agreed on world philosophy
just because i say x or think y doesn't make me z
this is my country
i am not chinese, i simply recognize the superiority of china
i am australian
>It is simple.
it is

>fifth-columnist
proof
>advocating for the interests of a foreign enemy power
i simply wish the world to align with china as they have the best and most sophisticated system under chinese communism with chinese characteristics
>to the detriment of this country
more like the benefit
>all the while (albeit unconvincingly) insisting that this country (rather than the foreign enemy power) is your country.
because it is
i am australian
>Why would the host or the host's friends not hate a parasitoid?
because of propaganda and brainwashing

Attached: AUSTRALIA 2.jpg (590x332, 113K)

Good night Chung Lung.

seething robot fleeing because he got destroyed by my words

Ha ha, FUCK CHINKS

Is it necessary to hate people in that theory?
In Japan, we call you "the rotten roots".
No matter how positive you say, you are fundamentally wrong.

Given the opportunity, I would exterminate every Chink alive.

>it is not because you are a communist member that you are disliked by others.
i am not communist
but ok
why then?

Now is the time to start. God speed.

Say that ''fuck you Xi Jinping fucking motherfucker''.
Probably you couldn't tho.

I do not judge the person by skin color or thought.
It is easy to be liked by people. It just says, "I love you."

this is deeply concerning content

i should call the australian federal government and report that i am seeing another brendan tarrant in the midst of radical online forums....

japan by itself is fundamentally wrong

i could but i don't want to as mr. xi ping is a great man who saved hundreds of millions out of poverty and transformed china into its rightful place as a superpower

i will say fuck drumpf and obama

You're a good guy user

Attached: 1519290821017.jpg (386x348, 29K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门CCPCorruption

I love retarded kangaroo

I also like koalas!

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 CCPCorruption

>we look forward to our booming relationship with china and our disappointed with the current state of affairs
Holy shit I hope you're joking.

You're uneducated and the holes in your education really show. Stop commenting garbage moron, you make us look bad,

I hate east Asians. Fucking insects.

Why are there many Chinese who do not believe in the Chinese government?
Not only low-income earners, but also among the rich, there are many who are hostile to the government.
In particular, it seems that you do not know that the younger generation is very dangerous to the Chinese government in the future.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 CCPCorruption

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 CCPCorruption

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square Protests of 1989天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratisation 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Party System 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 CCP Corruption

I love you retarded gaijin

how will this affect me?
no matter what you say
what lies or propaganda you sprout
what hatred you text
what's delusion you ponder

will not change
what i am

australian

i hate you

>Holy shit I hope you're joking
no it's not
China is communist (with chinese characteristics) and they are the most successful country in the world
meanwhile your backwards democracy tyranny shithole is still thinking in the 18th century and goes as far to restrict science while China launches herself into the future

only people from western shitholes are the true insects
brainwashed by their evil government

Attached: australia-flag-and-map-waving-bigalbaloo-stock.jpg (300x170, 17K)

Stop posting that copy and paste.
Breaks our toy with ease, faggot.

Attached: P6Acli.gif (320x240, 1.36M)

* what delusions you ponder

Your thoughts change when you come to Japan.
Like magic

Are you a dog, you fucking retard?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square Protests of 1989天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratisation 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Party System 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 CPCCorruption

>a bunch of bugpeople looking at me weirdly because I have blonde hair
No thanks insectoid

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square Protests of 1989天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratisation 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Party System 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 CPC Corruption

i wonder when will people stop failing for these falseflags

i see
no argument

>He doesn't know that over ten millions of gaijins come to Japan every single year.
You are not even a special flake, faggot.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square Protests of 1989天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratisation 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Party System 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 CPC Corruption

good night

It's Chinese now.

cnbc.com/2017/10/22/heres-why-china-is-buying-up-assets-in-australia.html

>In 2011, the combined wealth of all of China’s millionaires was nearly equal to the value of Australia’s total housing stock. Today, however, China’s wealthy are worth twice as much as the housing stock.