Do white people actually want to share this world?

No, I mean it. Serious question. Do they think coexistence is even possible, or are they like the Jews and just see everything as a zero-sum where only the Chosen will survive to see the End Times?

No pressure for an edgy answer or anything, just want some real talk here. Also I had about half a bottle of Naked Grouse so I'm buzzed as hell.

Rawk Rawk, Wakka Wakka.

Attached: 1373517162285.jpg (400x400, 36K)

we can share the world, just not our native lands. I am perfectly fine with leaving Asia alone and respecting their sovereignty for example.

i think you should ask rather if
>are white ppl willing to give up some of their lifestyle choices so other ppl on earth can live better?

the answer will be no

The White Hivemind™ is currently busy with another query (PID 7783).
Please try again later.

No, that's cool bruv. My philosophy?

"Let white people be white."

Celebrate your heritage, your culture, your lifestyles... all that stuff. Including colonialism. Celebrate that shit too, that's no small accomp (short for accomplishment).

Attached: 1298051656248.png (385x342, 141K)

That's up to the other peoples, we can see from biology that if you evolve a species so that it's slightly more fit than it's cousin, they will replace the other if they fill the same niche. Thus all non-whiteoids will have to join western civilization, heart and soul. Of course, the purpose of western civilization is to create genetic superhumans, who will replace the standard creature and then later be replaced by their own superior scions.

But sure, the ubermen of the future can have black skin or epicanthic folds if they feel like it, if they don't have chameleon skin and a third eye

the real question is when will yellow people stop trying to steal everything and try to colonize africa

>native lands for me, but not for thee

Attached: 1514962126249.png (853x546, 155K)

Share it under our rules: Western style democracy. open, fair markets. property rights. Basic human rights.

Our cultural influence is already spreading so this will probably be the case eventually...
If you stray from this path you may not share it, as long as we're around. Lookin at you china.

He said white people

>Western style democracy

Attached: 00247d24aa5545ac824a65fc708fa6f7_18.jpg (800x450, 80K)

Ahmed you know damn well American soldiers are the best thing to ever happen to that region

Mongoloids use the most space on this planet, kill yourself you pest

Attached: 1544203816516.png (2752x1550, 139K)

>turkey
>europeanness disputed
The land is European, the people aren't.

this map is a meme right?

So much this.

Oh man, I can't help but feel pride seeing that. Our civilization, our race.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1555783171494.jpg (1600x1200, 1.13M)

Broken map

>had to color southern and eastern Europe nonwhite

Attached: 1540707586126.jpg (644x800, 87K)

Kek

Unironically kill yourself

Seething Jow Forums autists

AHHHHAHAHAHH

>Germany
>Not Mongoloid
Huns and Avars ran a rape train quite a few time there user

>caucasian
>not related to the Caucasus

hmm

Yes we may be frens but please just stay in your shitholes as you are supposed to do.

But Russians come here.

Attached: 1303458696587.jpg (410x478, 21K)

No. There's a pretty clear trichotomy. In order of numbers:

People who haven't thought about the issue and therefore neither believe nor disbelieve in coexistence.
People who disbelieve in coexistence and want the White race (or more specifically, their part of it) to survive even if that means exterminating rivals.
People who disbelieve in coexistence and expect the White race to disappear completely, and either welcome it or don't care; they may express a belief in coexistence but when pushed can't maintain it.

As far as I can tell, however, this applies to all races.

They mostly go for a vacation or live on their rent from flats in Moscow and spend money but not sit on the welfare and suck native taxpayers' money

How do you propose to deal with people who refuse to leave your country alone and refuse to respect the national sovereignty of your country?

If there was a specific region or country or group that persistently produced such people, would you view measures against that region, country or group as improper? Would you always and in all circumstances counter-measures to target only those people who had already become a problem, rather than those who could be forecast to create or become problems in the future?

What you mean is "to finance the lives of lesser beings because they can't do it themselves and are content in their current states?"

You forgot one:

People who don't give a shit about race but rather think in terms of nationality and give very little fucks about other nationalities.

This applies to most countries other than colonists countries.

>fair markets
We subsidize megacorps, and are mad china and the EU do the same shit.

And if you didn't bring вop в зaкóнe that'd be fine. But you do and they keep dumping your citizens out of balcony. That is a mess to clean up, you know?

Damn I love my finnish brothers now

>the White race (or more specifically, their part of it)
I didn't forget.

Despite coming from a colonial nation I am such a person (more or less). Race is worth caring about but it's only a component of, and therefore secondary to, the nation.

I think you are erroneously equating all colonial nations with the USA.

please be trolling

All lands for me. To hell with thee.

Yes. Time to export democracy to Venezuela