Can your country into mars?

can your country into mars?

Attached: abda3d30.jpg (1023x573, 92K)

why is singapores flag there

those are settlements

singapore dont deserve to settle on mars

>According to the anime "Classroom Crisis", in the future Mars will not only be run by Japan, but also by Lithuania, Belgium, Turkey, France, San Marino, Germany, Iceland, Finland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Switzerland and Greece

Based

>ivory coast will make it to mars before us
It hurts bros

We're launching a Mars base in 2022 I think

I hope we would sent a squadron of nukes to Mars just for lulz when it's colonized

Not sure about Mars, but we will be sending a robot to the Moon.

Attached: 1554897025526.jpg (723x795, 73K)

Nope japan can have all the cosmic radiation and particulate matters on mars. Korea is hopefully more interested in mining asteroids

Ah yes, the powerful space agencies of San Marino, Lichtenstein and fucking Palau and Benin

Yes :^)

Attached: mars.png (1023x573, 1.3M)

Chandrayan 2 in June

>give billions to Greece
>they work with NASA instead of ESA
Your fucking country was a mistake.

LAS MALVINAS

pls no

Attached: Q0wT3k3.png (1142x971, 93K)

Mars?
There is nothing there !
Latvia is going for colonization of habitable planets .
Dum dums !

Attached: omicron persei 8.jpg (1940x1441, 1.08M)

t-thanks japan

Don't be seething.

*LAS NEUVO MALVINAS

You’ll get used to them seething, Man. The Brits did it all the time. Congrats on the space mission

The colonists would laugh too as everybody knows what happens with rockets that Russia tries to sent towards Mars (like Phobos-Grunt).

>Liechtenstein and San marino
>Not Luxembourg, the king of mallets
Just

Attached: 1493227055700.jpg (1083x893, 237K)

Thanks lad.
How is the competition with the Chinks going?

the USA has always helped out greece, more than europe ever did

Not a competition since our space agency is self funded and works at its own pace.

While that's fine, competition leads to wonders. It's how the Space Race became so great.

ESA does actually useful shit with their budget but none of it is as flashy as sending a messenger satellite to far away planets or rovers to other planets like the americans do, instead they do boring but useful work like observing weather patterns and whatnot

You what ?

Attached: EUNetContributionCombined.png (1100x850, 22K)

lmao dude you actually believe that france isnt making massive money from the EU? the franco german dutch block benefits extremely from the EU and exploiting other countries

Money going to banks to repay debt and save others from having to carry bad debt is not so much a contribution but rather a series of stopgap measures to prevent a continent-wide banking collapse.
I didn't receive any of that money, and certainly neither did our space agency.

Sending rovers to other planets and moons is not useful? It's simply different, and the ESA has been doing that as well. It's just that we picked up a NASA launch.
And if the ESA feels bad about it, they can do a better one. No harm done, since we are still part of the ESA. And competition is good.

>moving the goalpost
Also no, "France" isn't making money, some traders do.

>Also no, "France" isn't making money, some traders do.
thats my whole point, this is about governments and companies not the general people, nobody is benefitting from this shit, not the french nor the greeks

i think its because ESA doesnt have enough funding and the capital funders are not intrested in rover/sattelite recon's that they dont usually do it, ESA isnt as independent as NASA

french companies do but knowing the bureucratic maze that is the nation of france all the tax money generated from the companies probably vanish somewhere in there before it manages to reach the public.

if we were the first Latin Americans to enter the OECD, if we are the first ones in terms of school and university education in Latin America, if we are the first in GDP per capita in Latin America, if our people and our cities resist the most violent earthquakes on earth, if we have the highest HDI of latam, if Japan invited our country to the next G-20 2019 ... of course, we can do everything even enter Mars

Ya habibi, we will build a city in mars before any of these shitholes think about going to mars

Attached: UAEMARS.png (1023x571, 1.22M)

True, the ESA is also a lot less centralized than NASA by design. They do have a lot of juicy programs planned for the future which are extremely important for observational astrophysics, but nothing on the sheer grandeur of what NASA is planning, like going back to the moon again.
The space race is different now, everyone wants to do their own little thing. A little bird is telling me that out pet-project is a direct response to you hinting at your own space launches.

>turkish space launches
did we ever said that? I had forgotten about it.
Its very, VERY likely that it will never happen in the current economic situation, even with help from the russian space agency, turkeys economy is quickly going back to the hyper inflation days of the 90's and behind the curtain literally all of the economic institutions designed to protect the economy and regulate the banks are dead.
I dont know why greece is intrested in space projects either, its not like you are a rich country that can flaunt its money to these, essentially useless, PR stunts. Why not invest that money into opening a factory or two is beyond me.

You seem a bit pessimistic.
In any case, these are not PR stunts despite what they seem to be. Space investments are famous for being top-tier returners.
Developing space probes does wonders for the workforce. It keeps educated people to work on it instead of leaving for other countries, and they will develop AI, robotics, overall schematics and others which will prove useful for both future projects and other fields. People will be employed to build it, people will be employed to maintain it and people will invest in it and other high tonnage projects which may be similar or maybe even not at all and they simply employ people of similar caliber.
It will be a breath of fresh air in a dying economy.
I can guarantee that you won't drop your ambitions either. It's too much of an opportunity to miss, and in a time like this brain drain needs to be stopped.

only white people should be allowed to mars

So... Iceland ?

Stop me.

Attached: cnGKeM.png (1920x1080, 476K)

Sweedeeen ??? Where are you :^)

whiter then (sen) Navajo Aztltatlson

>you seem pessimistic
this kind of attitude comes naturally when you live in a popular dictatorship.
Forgive me but i fail to see how sending a recon rover to the moon will really help industry in greece and create more top to bottom kind of jobs for manufacturing. This kind of investment seem to only help the very minority of people in greece that has the specific kind of high entry education that can work in such a mission, and alot of american scientists, of which there are much, much more.
I would understand much more if there was like, say, a new R&D lab being opened in greece with association of NASA to say, help create rovers in the future to do such missions.

>This kind of investment seem to only help the very minority of people in greece that has the specific kind of high entry education that can work in such a mission, and alot of american scientists, of which there are much, much more.
These things employ more people than you realize. I know CS graduates who are seeking employment there and will probably get it. And we have a lot of those, they just leave the sinking boat 90% of the time. And others, from technicians to bureaucrats and manufacturers and everything inbetween. And it's not like we spend billions on it, it's probably still pennies and with an economy in need of recovery the buffoons up top are trying everything which is actually based.
It's a basis for what you said later.
>I would understand much more if there was like, say, a new R&D lab being opened in greece with association of NASA to say, help create rovers in the future to do such missions.
The USSR did just that with it's sattelite states, and the entire the ESA's structure is based on that. Of course we don't put all our hopes in it, the media doesn't even talk about it, but it's just a part of a recovery process.
I understand how you feel about Erdogan, but isn't he losing control? With the technocrats still holding you industries, you will keep at it. The Chinese and the Indians did just that despite the adverse conditions and look where they are now.

ah well im not be very well versed in such a topic you very well might be right. Regardless i suppose it is a nice thing that countries are putting more effort into space tech increasingly fast, i hope companies start pulling more and more of the weight in the future aswell, it is a brave new world afterall. This kind of technological upheveal affects society and popular culture as a whole, and in a good way. I just hope that we can see the future of these projects and they dont just end up as ''PR stunts made by election leaders to gain votes only for their budget to be slashed almost entirely in a few years'' kind of way.
>isnt erdogan losing control
not really, his party lost some mayors in the economic heartland cities but most of the countries mayors are still majority AKP. Its not like erdogan has lost anything in the last election aswell, he wasnt running. Its just his party lost istanbul and ankara's grand mayor position which in the grand view of things is miniscule as they still control the majority of seats in the assemblies of both cities. The turkish economy is basically family business at this point, several years ago companies were forcibly seazed by erdogan and re-distributed to family members and close friends of his all of which do a horrible job of making these companies survive, and im sure you might have heard about how our economy minister was given his job solely because he is the husband of erdogans daughter. Its one big mafia state. Similar thing to greece is happening right now where per capita debt rate is exploding because turkoids 15 years ago during our economic revival all took shitloads of debts going ''oh im sure it wont be a problem our economy is getting better and i wont have to pay for 10 years'' and now its coming to bite everyone in the ass. I wouldnt be suprised if erdogan went full soviet and seized and redistributed the farms at this rate.

>South Africa, Mexico, India
>no US
We're the ones leading space tech, and afaik the only ones actually planning to put people on mars right now. Why don't we have like 4 flags

>>South Africa, Mexico, India
>>no US
>We're the ones leading space tech, and afaik the only ones actually planning to put people on mars right now. Why don't we have like 4 flags

Attached: 1557075212975.jpg (533x351, 66K)

We remember.

Attached: Russian Mars missions.png (596x509, 30K)

Yes

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-11.35.44.png (437x539, 69K)

Mexico is right there, you said it yourself

I unironically wish you the best.
That is if the 2020s don't see another global financial catastrophe. Then fun will just begin.

>san marino

Attached: 1555349595188.jpg (640x640, 79K)

¡MARTE ES ARGENTINO, PIRATA!

thank you fren the wishes are mutual.
I hope you wont collapse under the weight of çyna

Suelta el proxy

Palau world superpower 2030

>flag
fucking what. i'm part of the cool kids.

Can it?

This image implies that countries like the USA and China have collapsed while countries like Nigeria and Greece have become wealthy enough to have their own colonies and I love it