>let's destroy a beautiful historic city with a giant ugly train station

Europeans everyone.

Attached: Naples.jpg (2484x1264, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Br4iZZoyjFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Naples
>Beautiful

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (325x243, 26K)

Don't you like modernism, goy?

Attached: sur-twitter-alexandre-chassang-avait-fait-polemique-avec-cette-proposition-une-fleche-en-verre-enorm (1200x1804, 324K)

>>let's destroy a beautiful historic city with a giant ugly train station
Based

Naples is a giant garbage tip

Stop

Attached: interesting_building.jpg (455x634, 141K)

>

Attached: tour-de-montparnasse_ext_overallview_(c)stevenhenry.jpg (533x800, 167K)

>He doesn't have a monument to black phallus in his city

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Chinks do it without hesitation. They once flooded an anciet city with thousands of years of history to build a damn.

why do amerisharters exists, are they too stupid to understand the city expanded around the already existing infrastructure?
guess what blob, budapest has not one but 2 trainstations in the city, will that overload your fat cheesy "mind"?
i hope so, die

a darn*

Theres nothing wrong with destroying some old buildings to build new fancier buildigs we do it all the time here. As long as you don’t get rid of every single one of them

naples already looks shit

>beautiful historic city

That part of the city is generic and ugly, though.

Attached: 10_960.jpg (700x525, 48K)

Are you even looking at your pic

What?

There is nothing wrong with modern architecture.
Each generation needs to make their own buildings instead of simply copying older ones. Otherwise we'd just stagnate culturally when nothing ever changed. Building a new spire instead of trying to copy the medieval look is not disrespectful to the people who originally built the church.

People have been copying classical buildings and statues for two millennia, why stop now.

>naples
>a beautiful historic city

Attached: 1488102084909.jpg (500x333, 23K)

Still more iconic and artistic than anything in Switzerland

Attached: IW-Giuseppe-Sanmartino-Cristo-Velato-02.jpg (664x258, 39K)

Naples WAS beautiful

Dam not damn

I agree with you if you build something new, but a monument like a cathedral should't be modified.

kek

I know which video you watched, faggot

I wish the only thing that destroyed Naples was a train station

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.03-13-23-06.jpg (1599x712, 1.01M)

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.03-13-24-04.jpg (1599x767, 1.1M)

Attached: italia brasileira.jpg (1599x764, 1.14M)

where does the Naples is ugly meme come from? is one of the most beautiful cities of the mediterranean and I say this as a non-Neapolitan.

also being the biggest city and hub of southern Italy it needs a big train station which had to be built there because you can't have that on top of a hill.
ALSO, being a fairly big city some outskirts do look like absolute shit as you can see from these cherrypicks

Which one, I'm curious

youtube.com/watch?v=Br4iZZoyjFc

actual central Naples is full of historic buildings and it's awesome to get lost into, also there's a church or museum or landmark every couple hundreds of meters so those of you saying it's not an historic city can eat shit 2bh.

if you like this sort of quintessentially med type of city (some examples I can think of include also: Barcelona, Marseille, Istanbul, Genova, Trieste, Lisbon) visiting Naples is a must, I know I love how alive and chaotic it gets.

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-13 alle 16.00.20.jpg (2560x1352, 661K)

along the big avenues then you can explore the absolute maze that are the alleys of the center, personally I could walk for hours just taking in this stuff and not getting tired, if you're the ordnung-loving tidy-front-lawn-adoring type of person this might not be for you though.

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-13 alle 16.08.57.jpg (2556x1358, 703K)

what's the comfiest italian region for you? I really liked Veneto and Lombaria and will probably move there after finishing uni

True man of taste right here

Attached: 1469371972977.jpg (1024x1122, 95K)

izdajnik

Naples makes think about generic fantasy cutthroat city, sunny with beautiful architecture but also dangerous and dirty

>lets just spend vast amounts of our free time sitting motionless in our car
Americans, everyone.

depends on what you like, I like the sea or hills and not so much the flatness of the plains.
dunno really there's tons of comfy places in the countryside

Attached: civita bagnoregio.jpg (1600x853, 1.68M)

it definitely has that charm to it but in my experience the danger it's only real if you actively look for it, I have visited numerous times with friends and the people will generally be very friendly (even too much at times) and there's tons of stuff to go see even at night without feeling like you're going to get mugged any minute, it looks definitely scarier than what it is if you are a chill normal person minding his business.

Have you seen the video?

it should be blown up along with "people" who visit it

>Naples
>Beautiful

Attached: 1553699878026.jpg (710x577, 47K)

>it's okay to build a giant ugly buttplug because it's different
yikes

Is this supposed to look good? It looks like a favela

>lets destroy a beatiful historical city with nuclear weapons

Americans everyone

Attached: 4e279f80-hiroshima.jpg (640x427, 102K)

>is one of the most beautiful cities of the mediterranean
If you compare it to islamic sshithole than yes

>let's let the historic cities die by not building any new infrastructure there, ever.

>where does the Naples is ugly meme come from? is one of the most beautiful cities of the mediterranean and I say this as a non-Neapolitan.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

why are third worlders so mad? do they have something to prove?

Attached: 1555355355250.jpg (250x187, 5K)

>lives in Naples
>calls other thirdworlders
Ironic

>you can't like Napoli if you don't live there xD

Attached: 1555396713511.jpg (800x670, 76K)