Do Americans really?

Do Americans really?

Attached: 1556618469046.webm (718x720, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LEwQn8OnEU&list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this real?

How is it possible

it's real educate yourself

No

this is the power of GMOs

ok thanks

wtf im shaking and crying rn is this real

>Do Americans really?
oh we really

Attached: darren-the-intern-3[1].jpg (960x720, 129K)

CHAD BTFO

I personally know two people who thought this was real. One is a retardess from my high school who did a bunch of hard drugs after her sister died (unironically because she had cancer and had no money to pay for treatment as she was retail slave and had no insurance), was a hooker and was arrested for a car chase and just got out of prison. What's scary is that the other is some 65 year old rich woman who inherited $9 million from her family and runs succesful real estate business by gouging millenials and is effectively a slum lord yet is considered elite. We are truly a pathetic country.

Attached: usa vs europe.png (697x695, 488K)

yep

Do euros not do this? What beta cucks

>no paid vacation
>no pension plan
that's simply not true, unless you're working part time, but if you want to make enough money to feed yourself you shouldn't be working part time anyway
also many states have the minimum wage at $15 now, which isn't quite $20 but still pretty damn close

This reminds me of that Mexican video from that meme playlist

yeah what is the point of cleaning your driveway? just wait until it rains lol

Found it
youtube.com/watch?v=3LEwQn8OnEU&list

Did you know McDonalds pays for employees’ uni?

no it doesn't

Maybe he lives somewhere that rarely gets rain. There are parts of the US that only get rain like 3 times a year

Holy shit american cats can dance?!?!

They have a tuition assistance program for their employees

>that's simply not true, unless you're working part time, but if you want to make enough money to feed yourself you shouldn't be working part time anyway

A lot of those types of employers will refuse to give you full time. They'll pull a lot of tricks. Such as only scheduling you for 35~39 hours instead of 40 but keeping you "on call" where they require that you be available to work at any point in the week. I worked for two places that pulled this shit after high school before I went to college. Those types of employers are common and predatory.

I'm not some hardcore anti-capitalist or anything but that sort of exploitative behavior via employers really needs to be legally stopped. It's not like all chains are like that, the McDonalds franchise where I live is owned by some 90 year old ex military South Korean dude and he pays his workers $17 per hour with full benefits and even offers child care but requires they work 50 hours weekly to get it.

Attached: mcdonalds fifth element.jpg (600x300, 24K)

YEAH! dude it’s pretty based. I went to a Cat Cafe a few weeks ago, and I was just sitting there drinking a coffee and there was this tabby cat dancing on a table. I tipped him of course

It looks like its gonna die soon

I worked for Sears and they had me work 39 hours and once a month they would drop me below 32 so I wouldn’t be full time.

They do in my area. McDonalds and Starbucks are a lot better than most other food retail companies in general but many are franchises so benefits can vary from location to location. Starbucks by my house starts at $15 hourly and the dudes who have been there for years are making $20. Manager makes enough that he was able to save up for a down payment on a home in a nice part of LA after 4 years. That's pretty fucking great for a service drone. But again this is uncommon.

I worked at Sears for literally 1 day. I was offered a job at Sears when I was 18. They pulled that shit my first week after promising me full time at $16 per hour with benefits in the interview. But then told me i'd have to work up to $16 from minimum wage over a year. Manager also made some comment about how I could overwork/underpay the Mexicans and just threaten to deport them if they complain. I'm Mexican-American but for some reason most people think I'm middle eastern or Indian so I assume he thought i'd get a laugh out of it. I lied and told him I recorded his comment and I quit at the end of my first day. Knocked over a shelf in front of the customers and broke some. They never called me or retaliated. Sears is peak exploitative boomerism. I'm glad they're going bankrupt.

Yeah they are a garbage company. I worked there for 7 months only making $8/hr. It really is a boomer haven. Everyone there acted like it was such good work. Then, I got a job offer with another company making $25/hr, so I put in my 2 weeks notice. Everyone at Sears acted like they were in disbelief that a 22 year old got a job offer making $25/hr

>Everyone there acted like it was such good work. Then, I got a job offer with another company making $25/hr, so I put in my 2 weeks notice. Everyone at Sears acted like they were in disbelief that a 22 year old got a job offer making $25/hr

I don't know how exactly it happened, but boomers believe mediocre drone life working towards a lackluster supposed payoff is high culture. That's the best summary of their mental state I can offer. They'll violently defend this mindset too, even when it has disadvantaged them their entire life. I'd love to study the phenomenon.

Attached: baby boomers.jpg (797x960, 258K)

Also, at that new job I went to. That company got bought by a really shitty company. So within a year that company turned into shit too. The only thing they had going for it was alright pay. But I swear there was a guy there who looked like this pic. Everyday at work he would say “this is the best job ever”, even as our company didn’t give a shit about staffing levels so we were all working 70 hours a week because the contract we worked required it

Attached: C6B3CFE5-86A1-4FD5-8DFF-DF07535318B1.png (380x349, 77K)

That sucks. My current job is changing management as we speak. Indian immigrant dude started the business and it pays well and he let us do absolutely whatever we wanted as long as our work was high quality and goals were met and we met all regulatory and legal standards to a T, but he's franchising the business out into a chain soon and himself moving to a bigger new corporate location so us at the original business are now being helmed by some fucking boomer business BA tard who micromanages while being less intelligent, less efficient, knows nothing about the industry and doesn't want to give us reign to do what actually made us so successful. We make about $29 hourly but he thinks $13 is what the new hires out of college should make since he was able to live on $8 per hour in the fucking 70s and can't understand inflation. He flat out also thinks people under 30 shouldn't make as much as we do since we do since we don't have experience and need stewardship, then goes and asks the fucking 21 year old new hires how to operate the software and analyze cost to profit data in our system since he's only ever used fucking Microsoft Office lmao. I'm taking it as a wakeup call to move on to better things. I hope things have worked out for you since then. Boomers need to fucking die off to make this country great again.

Attached: drive.jpg (805x645, 160K)

I quit that last job too, after 4 years. That same boomer kept saying “hey captain, are you sure you want to leave this place? This is the best job ever. Just think, what job gives you clothes, gives you a 30 minute lunch break and pays $25/hr, just think. You can’t beat it!” he was completely serious too