When will the next recession hit?

Attached: Download.jpg (500x389, 30K)

Monday, screen cap this
Also check em

Rollan

HOLY SHIT BIZ SELL SELL SELL

Attached: 1514220677789.jpg (600x598, 25K)

usually the crashes happen quickly, but low interest rates have been softening the markets from crashing.

The only problem is there is no more monetary solutions so if another crash does come we're royally fucked

It already did when the Arab dropped oil prices like a rock

soon, thats why trump and the repubs pushed through the tax bill and what not. its pushing the crash that is coming until after midterms.

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

In two years, probably right before the next election too.

The market has been artificially inflated by the money printers.

Combine a downturn in the market with hyperinflation and we'll have a stock market run like never before.

And all the boomers will watch their retirement accounts crumble unable to move since its all in 401k and other bullshit scams.

Daily reminder that the Markets rally 2 years after an inversion and doomsday faggots get BTFO

This. Unironically expect a full blown recession no latter than 2019. Infinite growth is a meme.

What do you mean?
Recession is already here.
Things were even worse than they were in 2008 or during the dotcom bubble crash

*Until after reelection

Brace for bubble bois

>Things were even worse than they were in 2008

Attached: 1522616471499.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>T. Non-American

To be right twice is difficult. Trim the sails and quarter the waves.

they are hiring literal retards at this point. if you dont have a decent job right now you're a useless human being

>they are hiring literal retards at this point

That's how you know you're very close to the end of a boom. When things are being given to complete retards..........jobs, houses, etc.....

Not many people have been paying attention, but subprime mortgages have been back for two years already, they're just using a different term to name them so people don't notice.

For people with amnesia, what things are like right now is a exact duplicate of what things were like in 2006. People have short memories.

Do you want a negative yield curve?

>Unemployment is down this is good
>You have to work more jobs to get the same amount of pay
>This is good

Attached: 1532749053419.jpg (360x462, 46K)

>different term to name them so people don't notice.
What's that? The new name

>they are hiring literal retards at this point.

Yeah they are. And that is all they are hiring. Low skill jobs saw major jobs growth in the first half of 2018. High skill labor actually lost something like 250k jobs.

Talk to people in I.T., you'll get half responses quoting the fucking Lego movie saying "everything is awesome", the other half will tell you they are unemployed and can't find shit. This is the sign of a schizo market breaking down.

Also this. There is a loooooot of bullshit going on behind the scenes here.

This "the economy is awesome" meme is being pushed by Trump supporters. Now as a Trump supporter myself, I get it, it will probably win us the midterms. But we need to drop that shit right after because we all know this is gonna break up soon, and we are out of options to paper it over this time like in 2008.

>I'm saying no president is going to stop this so don't fucking sperg out.

Several years

Yeah, trump can pin the blame on Yellen for not raising rates soon enough so he kinda gets an out.

u tell me

Attached: 1530822477314.jpg (890x469, 71K)

economy is great though, that's reality

any metric points to that, tax cuts will have a way bigger effect that imagined

the economy is not "great", and it hasn't been anywhere near great for a long time. We are talking literal decades since real, honest job growth, and even that is ignoring the flat wages since Nixon took us off the gold standard. This current meme is based off two things

>high stock prices
Literally an end result of Fed money printing, not as a result of actual productivity or other value increases at these companies

>increased demand for low-skill labor
This happens at the end of a labor cycle, every. single. time. Keyword: end.

Housing is starting to fall apart. Debt is at or near all time highs in every category (and when debt gets unbearably high, spending goes down). The 2-3 "good" things that are happening are full of holes. This thing is primed for collapse, as most of this thread can tell.

Should i buy more gold?

no, wait for the crash and buy property and stocks at bottom. also buy ETH right now since it started breaking away from BTC this morning.

Short small cap with SRTY

In about 4 years, right on time for BTC to hit $1,000,000 so we can pick some nice villas with a single coin at a discount. Revenge on boomers and normies will be brutal.

Attached: BTCfuture.png (1453x9999, 3.8M)

just let trumpcels cope, they thought voting matters.

Attached: pptears.jpg (248x189, 15K)

Imagine being this delusional

That means... 1 to 2 years till recession right?

the crash wont hit for a few more years. it'll be after trumps office and will happen during the presidency of the dem that replaces him. they'll get the blame. and the cycle continues.

In a dubz year 2022

Trump doesnt do anything to the economy. It's all the fed globalists.

Listen you brainlets, this is biz. Stop fucking talking about trump, start talking about the real power behind the economy, the federal reserve.

Owners of the fed will crash it before next election cycle because they cannot afford another term of trump.

Trumps election unironically became the greatest thing that could have happened for the globalist agenda. He became the perfect fall guy to mislead the pleba about the economy and set back nationalist agenda and clout a million years

Prepare for everything to die, including crypto, and for precious metals to moon. You retards have been warned.

Attached: mentext1.gif (320x225, 1.42M)

This will probably happen Oct 2019.

If the federal reserve DOESNT raise interests rates and nuke the balance sheet, hyperinflation will set in. The defeat in Syria is already a disaster for the petrodollar system, they can no longer keep printing dollars ad infinitum. They have to crash it or the dollar, and therefore their power, dies

Soon and its gonna be a rough one, the worst part is is that they will blame it on Trump and brexit despite that being opposite of the case.

I agree with this. Glad so many see the same thing. I think autumn of 2019

notice how it gets larger and larger every time. next crash will be great depression level, this will be the biggest fuck you by the whales.

This is what everyone is saying, so for it to be a surprise like it always is, it'll either be in the next 6-9 months or in 2-3 years.

I'm thinking sooner. Market punished the shit out of Twitter and FB and that's unusual.

Main problem against a crash is the real economy is healthy and there isn't anything else to put money into besides stocks. Fed knows if they increase interests rates money will go from stocks to bonds and the whole bottom will come out of the stock market.

Yep. Exactly. And plebs all over the world will take the bait, and Rothschild's Rockefellers big banks Soros etc win.

Crypto adoption is gonna be a long war lads. This time were living in is going to be looked back upon as the most degenerate and affluent in human history. There will be severe collapse and depression in our lifetimes.

Maybe then when autists have all the crypto and Chad and Tyrone can't afford the state to subsidize their next meal, autists will start slaying thots again

That is to say the 2000's and 2010's have made 1920's "roaring 20's" America look like a retirement home bday party. In turn, rhe collapse will be accordingly extreme.

We're living in the most affluent time in human history lads. Enjoy it while it lasts...but we may actually thrive better if it collapses.

>Prepare for everything to die, including crypto, and for precious metals to moon. You retards have been warned.

Why would precious metals moon and crypto die? Why wouldn't they both moon or just crypto?

hes retarded, however it is smart to hedge both with crypto and metals

imagine coping this hard

Attached: YourFuture.png (1555x311, 42K)

>Rothschild's Rockefellers big banks Soros
They will continue buying the Bitcoin dip. If you weren't several standard deviations away to understand Bitcoin is Jonh Nash's Ideal Money you would see the game theory involved and why it's the schelling point for the powers that be.

I don't know what crypto is going to do during the next big crash. As far as stores of value go precious metals have been around for thousands of years, and surely thousands more.

PM's have thousand years of history and will have thousand more, until the imminent asteroid meme will become a thing.

Cryptos are already volatile as fuck and except the cyprus and the bitcoin run (which was a friction of the current mcap) there is no indicator that crypto will perform well in a financial crisis. Good luck taking the gamble.

crypto has a better chance than metals though since paper gold and paper silver can't buy toilet paper in today's economy, but crypto could. plus no one wants to carry around gold coins to buy groceries if it got that bad.

The millennial logic.
>I am 100% invested into crypto, therefore it has to perform well.

Inversion inc.

nah man, I have a 6 figure day job and a healthy 401k and IRA, cryptos is a side hustle for me. I'm waiting for the stock bubble to pop so I can buy in and start reaping the dividends. I sold all my shitcoins during the bull run and am just holding ETH long term now.

Sure you did. The anonymous mongolian horse trading card board is a fascinating invention, no doubt.

Buy gold
>No

What a fucking idiot.

really not larping man. I've been trading since 2013 and am one of the 800 people who has been filing crypto trades properly every year. I lost a lot of money 2014-2015 while I was still learning, but now I know when to sell.

have fun with your gold, ammo, and canned food user.

Respect for filing your crypto trades every year. I filed mine this year and can tell you that I feel a hell of a lot better filing my shit properly than being one of these Jow Forums nuts who thinks someone is going to take your crypto or some shit now that you reported it lol.

how should i set up puts? and what puts to buy? please im a brainlet, also im asking for a friend

They've been around because there was no better thing.

There is now a better thing.

honestly the reason I did do it right from the beginning was because in 2013 I vowed to get rich off cryptos and not miss the train again, and I knew I was going to hit it eventually, so having 100% legit year over year trading records will be invaluable in a few years once I do cash out mega profits. the IRS will owe me money when I do get audited because I'm extra conservative as well.

Records of any kind are invaluable I would say.

Checked and I bet you don't know the real usd price for gold per ounce not this fake price