Is there such thing as Punjabi supremacy in India?

Is there such thing as Punjabi supremacy in India?

From what I've heard they dominate the roles in Bollywood, they're considered more beautiful, they produce the most well known music, and they're usually richer than the average Indian.

Attached: main-qimg-d863b5e7d15137791bb7be03075136e3.jpg (602x339, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XQnuB0zD2Q
instagram.com/nashwa.neelam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>From what I've heard they dominate the roles in Bollywood
Baniyas.
>they're considered more beautiful
lollll
>they produce the most well known music
Only in Delhi and Punjab, absolutely true >they're usually richer than the average Indian.
The richest are Baniyas

what is a baniya?
where are they from?

Are they the most beautiful?

Banias are the third caste in the hierarchy after Brahmins and Kshatriyas. The traders, merchants, bankers, moneylenders, etc etc. The richest Indian is a Bania and he bought Hilary Clinton for his kid’s birthday party and had her dance on stage
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XQnuB0zD2Q

The most attractive would be Bengali or Telugu girls imo

holy fuck despite the retarded shit drumpf does from time to time I'm so glad we live in a world where that cunt isn't the most powerful person in it

Lmao some of them could pass as italian

There was the Khalistan movement, but idk if it was Punjabi supremacist as much as it was Sikh nationalist. But yeah they do have a big impact on the music industry, especially in North India, and a lot of famous Bollywood actors and families trace their ancestry back to the Punjab region in general, both Indian and Pakistani (Kapoor family, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, Priyanka Chopra, pic related Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor etc etc). Beauty is subjective, I personally find Punjabi women quite good looking, but that's probably because I'm from a region of India close by to Punjab with somewhat similar looking people.

Attached: Hrithik_at_Rado_launch.jpg (388x545, 238K)

women from the rest of the country are fascinated with punjab. basically kashmir, punjab, and pashtunistan are the alpha regions of the subcontinent.

the best way to describe it would be how the rest of Europe sees Germans, Swedish, Norwegians (leave the cuck memes on political places).

> (OP)
> basically kashmir, punjab, and pashtunistan are the alpha regions of the subcontinent.
Landscapes in those regions are also very beautiful. Pic related is in Pakistani Kashmir.

Attached: Rental-cars.jpg (1600x708, 548K)

Punjabi IQ is African tier

Punjabi village and fields, India.

Attached: landscape-subhashp32.gif (1054x703, 613K)

i hear punjabs are retarded

>The most attractive would be Bengali or Telugu girls
How so? If I recall correctly dark skins are very unpopular in indian beauty standard

Bengali girls are super hot. Skin tone doesn't really matter.

>Bengali girls are super hot.
Show examples or false

instagram.com/nashwa.neelam/

Nobe Laureate (in biology for genetics) Hargobind Singh Khurana was Punjabi.

I want to be nice but shes meh..

The state of Italians

>desi diaspora makeup doll with eyelashes no.23456
If you see desi women with that makeup then you know they have vapid personalities

Yeah, I remember you’re Vaishya too.

That's a good thing

I know a diaspora Kashmiri.

Indian Punjabis punch above their weight in terms of culture spreading. Moreso than pretty much any other type of South Asian.

Punjabi weddings are expensive as fuck. And they drink and drink and drink and drink and drink....and drink and drink and drink.

Punjabis here routinely spend like $80,000 on a wedding like it's nothing and I'm pretty sure that's on the low end

why are indians so gaudy?

They have absolutely no taste. From the houses they build to the temples they renovate. They just expensive=good in a way that makes 0 sense.

Lmao what is beto O'Rourke doing there

As far as I understand Punjabis are the direct descendants of Aryans therefore they're the highest caste in India, also they have the whitest skin complexion which makes all other Indians jealous.

>they're the highest caste in India
ahahahahahahah

you don't want to say these African-like people from the south are a higher caste

Jats aren’t high caste. They’re dead right in the middle(sorry US bro). You have the wrong assumptions of the caste system.

Attached: DB45AA65-CE56-47C3-9251-D7C7AF6D0DD3.jpg (720x405, 19K)

They are

Attached: 1557426117380.png (992x1328, 196K)

doesn't it work like 'the whiter you are the higher your caste is'?

That's the assumption, but certain ethnicities are just waaaaay lighter and taller. A Punjabi jatt cannot be compared to like a Bengali. They'd come out more aryan every single time

Ok, I heard that if you change your religion from Hinduism to Islam or Christianity you stop being subject to the caste system, is it true? Why won't all low caste people simply convert?

They did. A large number of South Asia's muslims converted to Islam from Buddhism, low caste hindus and other religions to be on winning side and stop persecution by Hindus