/brit/

Attached: 15145.jpg (1280x720, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3P3h2AgIMk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XO273RIGifY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Louis Theroux

too early

Attached: 1557515861046.jpg (899x1200, 671K)

uploading the movie to bitchute lads x
gonna be epic meme famous

what are some british foods?

Attached: 1542747622245.png (879x788, 232K)

gone a bit hard on yourself

pooey louis theroux

I don't think I've seen a better image sum up the west.

People keep telling me I look like him

Sneed's Feed n' Seed

That nose is fucking horrendous, would think about sorting that out first over any other surgery.

Nowt wrong with that then I reckon

coddle

hesburger

wait to see who's representing france for eurovision

You know what. At first I was fighting and hating you mikey but you're alright.

willies

cheese on toast, beans on toast, avocado on toast

The British subsist on a foul fried sludge of sugar, oil and fat

Watched multiple docs of his tonight, quite enjoyed it and how Americans are so open with him

are you ready to go to bed?

Attached: 1507172753900.png (713x809, 81K)

She's slowly getting there.

Attached: mia.jpg (900x1200, 235K)

louis is the man
haven't loved most of his recent work but even a weak theroux documentary is still pretty good

nah reckon I'll be up a wee bit longer finlad, had two cups of tea tonight wahey

Providing you aren’t just a larper what’s the pikey opinion on mass immigration?
I would be worried if I was you, non-whites won’t stand for your bullshit like we currently do.

you have to admit though his name does sound like pooey

no im getting drunk x

Only peng photo of that whore I've seen.

she unironically looks better than some asian women i know
i reckon she passes if she got someone to do her wardrobe

the "elites" dont care about lofty ideological bullshit you fat moron. they arent organised or driven like some secret cult, they are a diverse group of extremely powerful people and the only thing they have in common is a lust for profit.

profit motivates everything they do, and they only "push" feminism and the rest because those things are popular with the bourgiouse middle class liberals and those are the people who buy their products.

the exact same elites are also simultaneously pushing anti-feminist, victimisation-led nationalistic rhetoric at bluecollar workers because thats what they like to hear

you are only triggered by this because you are most likely someone with a blue collar mindset stuck in middle class liberal environment, so you are receiving the "wrong" propganda for your personality

Corrrrr

Attached: IMG_2976.png (640x1136, 1.14M)

2x chicago town microwave pizzas
2x chicken mushroom pot noodles

empty contents of noodles on top of the pizzas

1x portion of PENG

>physics last semester
>one classmate who's a real jerk
>always talking shit and picking fights
>has literally said "want to meet in the parking lot after class?"
>i was stuck with him as a lab partner all semester
>he's failing every exam, every quiz, every lab report
>he asks me for my number so i can help him figure shit out
>i ignore him
>mfw he got a %43 on the last exam
>mfw he currently has an F and needs at least an %87 on the final exam to pass
>mfw there's no way he can do it

Attached: 1527978356427.png (512x547, 223K)

Once saw a doc of his about yank swingers, he ended up speaking to one of the women in a car park who got really angry at them recording her in public because she didn't want people finding out what she does. As if appearing in a fucking documentary about swingers doesn't already reveal that, dopey slag.

>she

we don't need religion, frens
imagine no religion
heaven is here
we have to do the best to make our world a good place to live in

Is it this thing? Fucking hell
cheers la'

Attached: france.png (1140x641, 305K)

oh yeah no doubt
Yeah agree with you lad,

Had a bit of a theme tonight, watched some of his sex-themed stuff so Louis at the brothel, the one where he visits the nonces at the special institution when their prison sentence is done, and the LA sex offenders.
Really enjoyed the way he gets to know the sex offenders then hits you over the head with the shit they've done

Gay

the contents of your Alevel course us completely irrelevant to your profession and shouldnt affect your judgement at all
all A-level courses are boring and unsatisfying, you just have to get past them so you can get to the more interesting stuff in uni

dumb nigger

yes that's the specimen

rate my gains lads

Attached: 5050B06F-2FCB-40AD-AEE5-AB433A58B761.jpg (285x604, 50K)

based

there was a theroux doco on telly last night about women who don't love their babies
this Spanish bint went mental, accused her husband of being her baby's brother and tried to jump in front of a train

sue

Attached: su9334.jpg (750x1000, 73K)

Yeah remember that bloody goose
Speaking of swingers also reminds me of the recent polyamory one, poor poor Jerry
youtube.com/watch?v=g3P3h2AgIMk

Attached: Jerry, a punished man.jpg (1155x723, 98K)

what are you drinking?

Holy
Fucking
PENG

that tattoo ruins any chance of a cute demure middle class girl ever marrying you. you will forever be low class

Why does all music sound like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XO273RIGifY

>the "elites" dont care about lofty ideological bullshit you fat moron. they arent organised or driven like some secret cult, they are a diverse group of extremely powerful people and the only thing they have in common is a lust for profit.
Have you been reading anything I've posted? That's exactly what I've been saying... The elite are suicidal nihilists, they don't believe in anything. Feminist LGBT multiculti open borders crap isn't because they actually believe in that nonsense. It's about power and control.

Attached: 1556007361671.jpg (1168x6048, 1.21M)

peng how do I achieve that. I'm struggling putting on weight

do you remember what it was called?

>Have you been reading anything I've posted?
allow me to speak for the whole of /brit/ when I say no, and fuck off yank

I'd tell you but I hovered over the link and saw two chimpanzees so I didn't listen, sorry.

cant say ive ever had a girl turn me down cos of my tats, this aint 2006 anymore grandpa

Some of them have so much money at this point that "profit" is meaningless to them. They lust after POWER not money

state of that tat, and skinny jeans in 2019 lmao

otherwise, not bad

ordered something a month ago and it's still "travelling through the dpd network"

an post delivered a similar sized package from the same seller before in 2 days ffs
useless fucking cunts

Based.

Mothers on the Edge

that's probably because you're fishing for girls on tinder and at nightclubs

>allow me to speak for the whole of /brit/ when I say no
Then don't make a huge post if you didn't even read what you're arguing against you utter mong.

have you tried eating?

corrrr be my boyfriend please

good lad

Everyone has tattoos these days mate, think nearly 50% of young people in this country have at least one now.

I don't think any of us are in favour of it. Any traveller I talk to in regards of immigration basically turns into why are they being let in. Spoke with a fella there recently and he reckons London is spot the white man. As for them not standing for our shit. We don't stand for theirs either. A good percentage of the travelling community is involved in criminality to some sense. It's not uncommon to come across people with guns. From what I've seen they're common. I know you say they won't take our shit but they won't really bother us. Who's going to save a black fella when 20 or 30 travellers land down on top of him all tooled up? Nobody. They're not as insular as the traveller community and don't really have that us vs them mindset.

made this for you the other day mate

Attached: final.png (1033x2436, 314K)

Got delivered a package that wasn't mine the other day, I opened it and it was a dragon dildo

might take a gap year and go travelling through the dpd network

Thanks mate

ok why you exposing me like that
but desu
is right

didnt happen

yes I have

we’ll try it again
and again
and again
and get some exercise too

where you gonna post yourself to la?

Did lad, judging by the name it was some Irish bloke

i have no tattoos
i'm pure and virile
and hot and based

Attached: 1531105419090.jpg (1632x1224, 616K)

dumb phoneposter

Thanks lad, think it's a bit too new to be on my streaming service

U tried grafting your arse off at the gym/manual labour? Cunt

Denmark to get my xbox

This is pretty based Melvin

Nu goal gf

Attached: 1433319099911.webm (924x520, 2.65M)

gonna drink water

You know despite how much you hate me /brit/ I'm still trying to save you out of love for my fellow man. Because I know deep down you're decent folk who don't deserve to be treated like rats in a lab experiment.

Attached: 1556877993432.jpg (1001x1024, 119K)

baited

quite fancy dying right about now ahaha

>brits
>"decent folk"

Attached: 1465069163046s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

i enjoyed my humanities a-levels

I've had a fat shite churning since I woke up. I keep farting and they STINK. I could've dropped a brick an hour or two ago, but I'm gonna hold it in and let it churn some more. Really want an utterly toxic shite session.

no last time I went to the gym was like a year ago

yeah mate thanks appreciate it a lot really do

you and every other self righteous blowhard

Fuck wish I could use BBC player

Attached: AF51B648-340A-40FF-A2E4-7C6323399A24.jpg (960x934, 91K)

you havent properly followed the thought through to the conclusion

the idea that the "elite" only care about power and control and are ideologically bankrupt is a good one.

the idea that the best way for them to achieve this power and control is by collectively working together to jointly enforce feminism, multiculturalism, destroy the traditional family, etc, is pure conspiracy theory. firstly they arent some sinister cabal all working together, all the rich people hate each other and are constantly trying to eat each other, they are incapable of working together on some unified global scheme like you suggest. secondly, the idea that the best way for them to achieve this control is through a select group of left-wing tenets (that you dont like) is ridiculous.

the key component that you are missing is that not only are their political ideologies insincere, they are also hollowed-out and impotent. the feminism that the rich push is not real feminism, its a facade of feminism thinly painted over consumerism to placate the liberals. the LGBT rights they push are not LGBT rights, its a rainbow-coloured coffee cup, the worker rights they champion in the US they simultaneously ignore in their Chinese sweatshops, etc etc.

in the exact same way there are right-wing ideals that you must agree are being pushed by EG powerful media conglomerates (whether or not you think this is a good thing) that are not real right-wing ideals. Your American republicans discard family values on a politically expedient whim, your nationalism consists of buying red baseball caps made in China and worshiping polystyrene flags and "small government" means relaxing corporate regulations while hugely expanding police and armed forces, instead of ACTUAL right wing policies

there are no mainstream surviving left OR right wing ideologies. They have all been killed and resurrected as zombified puppets of themselves, pushing corporate consumerism and nothing else of substance

spent $9 on a stick of clinical strength antiperspirant lads and it smells great

Attached: 1539694055618.jpg (500x667, 58K)