How do i get gf like this?

how do i get gf like this?

Attached: F-R_3NZp.jpg (512x512, 42K)

Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and physically damaged both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent, original or funny here. All you do is shit up the place with you 8 syllable sentences and let everyone know it was indeed you who dropped that turd of a "thought" on this board.
Thanks to you I have started to advocate for euthanasia to be accessible without any specific reason to everyone, so you could freely end your existence on this planet, because you will NEVER EVER find happiness nor wealth with your cruel handicaps.
Everyone wishes you were dead, ESPECIALLY your family, nobody loves you and nobody likes the idea of having deranged cripple who only produces debt, misery and uncertainty in their family. They might never say it out loud but everytime they look at you they wish you would die already and would stop being a baggage of depression to them. Do one good thing and end the suffering for them and for you.
Kill yourself.

Wait so rkg is assblaster who is blythe masters?????

She's not ass blaster. Stop shilling this stupid theory, it's doing us more harm than good. There are however very real ties to DAH, but DAH has fingers in every pie so it doesn't mean much.

Step 1. find a jewish American princess.
Step 2. Profit until you ultimately kill yourself for fucking a spawn of Satan

mommy

giv mommy gf

Attached: giv animooted.gif (773x512, 53K)

I love her more than link

find a normal girl and make her head bigger

clenched teeth angry face, no thanks

>t. shit taste

Attached: blythe.png (1000x612, 132K)

>womansplaining

Um.... I think shes a reptillian

oh good comeback you posted an even angrier face picture of the hag with no lips. looks like she has a strict diet of frozen sand as her diet

>strict diet of frozen sand as her diet

Attached: ?.gif (300x224, 2.16M)

meant a strict regimen of frozen sand as her diet, but at least you type perfect grammar on a laotian arts and crafts message board so good on you

this so applicable to the linkscum

>muh cryptowaifu, not yours, sincerely, jelly edgelord, the post

Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and physically damaged both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent, original or funny here. All you do is shit up the place with you 8 syllable sentences and let everyone know it was indeed you who dropped that turd of a "thought" on this board.
Thanks to you I have started to advocate for euthanasia to be accessible without any specific reason to everyone, so you could freely end your existence on this planet, because you will NEVER EVER find happiness nor wealth with your cruel handicaps.
Everyone wishes you were dead, ESPECIALLY your family, nobody loves you and nobody likes the idea of having deranged cripple who only produces debt, misery and uncertainty in their family. They might never say it out loud but everytime they look at you they wish you would die already and would stop being a baggage of depression to them.
Maybe you think you are strong - but you couldn't be more wrong, the people around you tolerating your existence, the family of yours who carries you as an emotional and financial burden, the doctors pointlessly trying to cure you, THEY are strong. You however, are just a rotting, retarded waste of oxygen and protein.
Do one good thing and end the suffering for them and for you.
Kill yourself.

/Our Girl/

Attached: 1532653932429.jpg (512x512, 149K)

Actually, Blythe Masters is Ass Blaster; this is confirmed.

Digital Asset has direct ties to chainlink, both are in IC3.
also got ties to Perianne Borings Club.

Attached: D1CA3400-FC5A-4AE7-9381-976826F7F3C7.jpg (970x931, 145K)

They have ties to dozens other projects if you search for something other than confirmation bias

>all of them talk about interoperability and standardization
>hurr durr could be any project

No faggot, chainlink is literally the missing Link that everyone waits for.

Attached: A304D748-92C9-458E-8781-EA4BA46804A3.jpg (130x131, 9K)