A few years ago a Frenchman wrote what the Americans were like from his experience in Afghanistan

A few years ago a Frenchman wrote what the Americans were like from his experience in Afghanistan.

His first point was that Americans are tall, often standing a head taller than their European counterparts. He noted that the Americans were very easy to pick out.

Second, he stated that every military has that one person who is just a waste of air, the general screwup in the unit. However, with the Americans even the most screwed up guy is better trained than those of other forces.

The average American is strong. Very strong. From his base of operations he claimed that the weakest American was stronger than the strongest soldier in the French units. If a unit was in trouble you prayed that an American unit took up the radio call for help. When American forces picked up the call their reply was "sit tight, we are coming to get you." There wasn't any logistic haggling until the Americans were fully committed to your rescue. They came regardless of what the situation was, In fact they wouldn't ask about specifics until they got close to your position and often knew the threats in the area before asking what problems you were having.

He also realized one overwhelming fact. In all other forces, if an officer was killed you're taught to dig in and take a defensive position. Not the Americans. If an American officer is taken out of commission they go on the attack. He realized that American officers restrain the troops under their command, not for their protection but the enemy's. If you kill or injure an American officer, they are coming for you and very little will save you.

Attached: seal.jpg (1200x1359, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrishernandezauthor.com/2013/07/09/working-with-the-french-army/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I now want American men to come to my country

Source or you're full of shit.

I know american force are respected but nowhere near this dicksucking level.

must have been a maghrebi

Yes, it is true, we are psychopathic monsters.

Badasses

Attached: rambo1-in-azione.jpg (454x397, 26K)

Things that never happened

take off the proxy Johnny boy

This guy looks based and I'm sure he's done based things to bad evil people who deserved it.

based but
>a seal as insignia
gay

All that and they still can't win a war.

Attached: 1236441876340.jpg (616x421, 54K)

There is one extreme opinion, often posted here
>Americans are dumb mutts that cannot fight
Then there's the other extreme opinion
Now I'm just waiting for reasonable opinion.
Any day now
I have faith

Based.
Cheese eating surrender cope

Attached: 61kPeFY kxL._SX425_.jpg (425x390, 47K)

why are americans so based?

Attached: c7l1YS0.jpg (640x640, 108K)

>A few years ago a Frenchman wrote what the Americans were like from his experience in Afghanistan.

>His first point was that Americans are tall, often standing a head taller than their European counterparts. He noted that the Americans were very easy to pick out.

>Second, he stated that every military has that one person who is just a waste of air, the general screwup in the unit. However, with the Americans even the most screwed up guy is better trained than those of other forces.

>The average American is strong. Very strong. From his base of operations he claimed that the weakest American was stronger than the strongest soldier in the French units. If a unit was in trouble you prayed that an American unit took up the radio call for help. When American forces picked up the call their reply was "sit tight, we are coming to get you." There wasn't any logistic haggling until the Americans were fully committed to your rescue. They came regardless of what the situation was, In fact they wouldn't ask about specifics until they got close to your position and often knew the threats in the area before asking what problems you were having.

>He also realized one overwhelming fact. In all other forces, if an officer was killed you're taught to dig in and take a defensive position. Not the Americans. If an American officer is taken out of commission they go on the attack. He realized that American officers restrain the troops under their command, not for their protection but the enemy's. If you kill or injure an American officer, they are coming for you and very little will save you.

Attached: 1556166223187.png (921x900, 1.56M)

>visibly shaken
every time

Attached: 1557594409871.jpg (634x815, 120K)

HE*CK YEAH,, BORTHER...

It's true. Officer fag here, other armed forces except for Russia, asian, and Mexico, are soft as fuck.

The U.S. army alone has Delta force, Rangers, and Special forces. The average person doesn't really get what they are but I can tell you ranger alone is one of the most toughening experiences you can get anywhere. Imagine being starved for 2 months, only being allowed to sleep for 1-2 hours a night, and on top of it all burning 4000-10000 calories a day with all the work. Joe's come out losing 40 pounds and looking like skin and bones.

Most other armies dont have courses like ranger school and yes most of the army isnt rangers but most of the infantry is rangers. Rangers do often accept alot of soldiers from foreign armies to get their tab tho.

Attached: moneyball3-e1315505463430_display_image.jpg (350x243, 22K)

>Now I'm just waiting for reasonable opinion.
Our military is pretty strong and quite well organized. Individual strength doesn't really matter in the military, and American soldiers aren't 7 foot tall supermen.

He is full of shit, I trained alongside the frogs and they are aggressive and well disciplined, arrogant though and would never admit the yanks are better.

NEVR FORGAT THE ALIMO
SAMPLER PIE

Only americans who serve their country are like this. the rest is pathetic, weak and fat.

SAS is literally the best in the world though

Lol

Attached: la risa.jpg (517x768, 56K)

>sampler pie
holy kek

>SAMPLER PIE

Attached: images (3).jpg (347x145, 9K)

Source please I would like to read the full thing

>some nice drugs and money you've got there achmed

Attached: e8drmjrhs1j01[1].jpg (1800x2104, 696K)

SBS is more elite that SAS

Top zozzle

The britbong vet I talked to said american soldiers were aggressive and pissed off the locals for no reason.

KeK

It's obvioisly fake.
we all saw in ww2 that american infantry sucks ass when they can not rely on massive air superiority

Debatable, they both have the exact same selection course up to near the end, SAS also have a boat troop and the SBS also have mountain troops. Got to give the SAS bonus points for their creative writing course though.

Is there any reasoning behind a creative writing course? surely they don't want people writing tell all books after they leave the forces

>tf
>tp

must help coping with stress or stuff

Have Americans ever won a military sports competition? It looks like a mostly Russian/Chinese dickwaving contest, but I can't find a single instance of Americans winning.

It was a joke, the SAS are famous for shitting out trashy novels when they leave the service, the SBS are also doing the same but this is fairly recent and have a long way to go to catch up.

>afghan anything
into the fire it goes

Cope
I didnt know the SAS did that, there's a huge problem with SEALS writing books and getting movie deals

>Americans have retard strength

>SAMPLER PIE
Yes

Attached: hxlmn92ggh9vwwmd8fa1.jpg (640x721, 103K)

What's the Mexican army like?

Moot?

Americans are tall?

In terms of operational capacity, American infantry is better suited for actual ground fighting than most nations

Their marines look like they’re ready for the apocalypse and their camo is really fucking cool

Plus their military has a lot operational experience+ability due to the massive fucking cartel wars they have to fight lmao

>tfw ywn burn the body of an afghan drug running pedophile and take his money after for a cozy retirement fund

full of shit this is bait
this, americans are short af

Anyone who has ever dealt with American servicemen knows this is total bullshit.

Not that much anymore because of Spic midgets, but in the Midwest where the Germans/Scandis settled they are pretty tall.

It’s because we don’t want to be there in that exact moment any more than they want us to be there, they just send us to shitholes if we don’t want to re-enlist to make sure they get their money’s worth out of us

>Burgers have to negotiate with the Taliban for peace now

>problem
If they don’t reveal too much relevant information and people want to see it, what’s wrong with it?

At least our army actually deploys

>Talibans in Afghanistan rising
Murricans are still there since 2002 and struggle to maintain the law, soldiers still getting killed in Terror attacks m
>Boko Haram in West Africa rising
French military wiped out all of them in few weeks and got away.

Attached: ill_1819780_c55d_307635.jpg (688x459, 35K)

What’s with the edgy facemask, Pierre

Mutts are getting blown up by IEDs as we speak.

Attached: gCmzZRP.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

Gloryseeking rather than abiding by their MO

>Boko Haram
They're still around.

Anything with weapons and other colors than white frightens the french

Attached: Hilpeä Dirlewanger.jpg (472x472, 27K)

Nah, it is mostly fiction since the MOD will stomp them otherwise.

That doesn't stop their greens from trying

If you’re not a seal anymore and you’re not revealing classified information, then that’s inconsequential

>He realized that American officers restrain the troops under their command, not for their protection but the enemy's.

Attached: vietnamiz soulja.jpg (664x1000, 134K)

Poor guy got fired because of that because media thought it was inappropriate, pure faggotry. (it's just a biker scarf btw)

Pretty sure it’s an airsoft mask, but damn

Don't know if I buy the taller part. It might be different in the force but at my college all the European students doing a semester here are tall as fuck. They're all skinny though so they aren't more intimidating.

French people are short. But Americans are also short. So it could go either way.

English Nurse Vera Brittain, WWI"

>Only a day or two afterwards I was leaving quarters to go back to my ward, when I had to wait to let a large contingent of troops march past me along the main road that ran through our camp. They were swinging rapidly towards Camiers, and though the sight of soldiers marching was too familiar to arouse curiosity, an unusual quality of bold vigour in their swift stride caused me to stare at them with puzzled interest.
>They looked larger than ordinary men; their tall, straight figures were in vivid contrast to the under-sized armies of pale recruits to which we had grown accustomed. At first I thought their spruce, clean uniforms were those of officers, yet obviously they could not be officers, for there were too many of them; they seemed, as it were, Tommies in heaven. Had yet another regiment been conjured from our depleted Dominions? I wondered, watching them move with such rhythm, such dignity, such serene consciousness of self-respect. But I knew the colonial troops so well, and these were different; they were assured where the Australians were aggressive, self-possessed where the New Zealanders were turbulent.
>Then I heard an excited exclamation from a group of Sisters behind me.
>‘Look! Look! Here are the Americans.!’
>I pressed forward with the others to watch the United States physically entering the war, so God-like, so magnificent, so splendidly unimpaired in comparison with the tired, nerve-racked men of the British Army. So these were our deliverers at last, marching up the road to Camiers in the spring sunshine! There seemed to be hundreds of them, and in the fearless swagger of their proud strength they looked a formidable bulwark against the peril looming from Amiens.

Attached: america-and-wwi.jpg (605x480, 48K)

women...

chrishernandezauthor.com/2013/07/09/working-with-the-french-army/
>A typical hangout with the French and Afghans. Americans drink soda instead of alcohol to avoid offending Afghans, who of course are drinking alcohol with the French.

America is a nation of beta orbiters.

kek it's literally chemical warfare

this time it would actually make sense, old guy getting punched would be quite brutal
yeah i know that pic never happened

>italian file name
>greek flag

Why.

You are underestimating the physical difference between new worlders and Europeans back then. Of course it's all gone now and new world countries like Can, Aus, NZ, and USA are just among the fattest countries but back then the difference between a lower or middle class European and a new worlder that had grown up in wide open spaces, clean air, and with unlimited resources, was huge. A lot of writers and historians have mentioned it.

>all that just to kill little children and goat herders in a desert

So this is what a diet of cheap burgers, patriotic slogans and hormone laced milk creates?

Based

That's not the problem, this bitch is wetting her panties looking at handsome men in pristine uniform, not realising what this is all about because of fucking course she doesn't have to risk her life.

Sorry she wasn't wetting her clit over French soldiers that surrendered after the first bullets. lol

>WWI
>French surrendered

>American education

Attached: jwid4s88rom11.png (645x729, 97K)

>wwI
>Come home traumatized and in shell shock/ wetting beds
>Brits and Americans come home to fuck women and cause a post war population boom
Makes you think.

Kek, this looks like the kind of meme an american boomer would unironically share on facebook

You have to had see combat to be in shell shock though.

Ah yes, the post-WWI Spanish flu and Great Depression era population boom of the USA and Britain

Attached: stock-market-crash.jpg (720x406, 119K)

Based. I want to fight terrorism now!

>His first point was that Americans are tall, often standing a head taller than their European counterparts. He noted that the Americans were very easy to pick out.

Attached: 1557653046837.jpg (1024x683, 358K)

>france only grew by 2 million following WWI to the beggining of WWII
>UK grew nearly 10 million in the same time
French boys don't fuck, user.

>French military wiped out all of them in few weeks and got away.

Attached: 1549115448758.jpg (125x113, 3K)

French birthrates collapsed for about 130 years after the revolution. It was a major source of concern for successive governments especially as Germany had fully double France's population by 1914.

>Sorry she wasn't wetting her clit over French soldiers that surrendered after the first bullets. lol

Attached: am.png (547x626, 18K)

Didnt a couple of these elite americans get slaughtered by some niggers in africa?

>If an American officer is taken out of commission they go on the attack. He realized that American officers restrain the troops under their command, not for their protection but the enemy's. If you kill or injure an American officer, they are coming for you and very little will save you.

So they're a disorganised, foolhardly rabble. No wonder they were defeated by vastly inferior forces in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

From this
to this
In 100 years
How the mighty have fallen...

I'm waiting too. I don't want people to suck our dicks but I'm also really tired of the mutt shit you Euros have been spamming for the past two years; I just want things to go back to the way they were before the fucking 2016 election

trumptards ruined the site, consquences will never be the same