/mena/

Clover edition

Attached: _20190513_142118.jpg (911x1655, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/house-republicans-criticize-rep-tlaib-over-remarks-on-holocaust-israel/2019/05/12/50939fea-74f5-11e9-b3f5-5673edf2d127_story.html?utm_term=.7d271d48fe52
haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
t.me/addstickers/qwaweed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit dude you really like mena

بدي نيك

Attached: 1557587326753.jpg (1125x1785, 206K)

زهقت

بدي روح علشام رييييييييييييييي

Attached: 2183173891.jpg (1600x1067, 163K)

ليش زهقت يا حلو؟

البنت يلي حبيتها عم تكرهني وما في امل
شويت زعلان وزهقان بس شو بدك تعمل هيك الدنيا

حبني انا اذاً يا نور عيني! انا ولا عمري بكرهك!

Attached: _homo.gif (300x300, 17K)

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

T. INCEL

T. FOGGART

T. NAFRI

POST THE WHOLE IMAGE ON A RED BOARD AND LINK HERE

t. nafri LARPing as asken*zi
نيك جنرخ

T. NAFRI LARPING AS NONEXISTINIAN

THOUGHTS ON RASHIDA TLAIBS RECENT COMMENTS ABOUT FAKESTINIANS DUTY TO PROVIDE SAFE HAVEN TO HOLOCAU$T $URVIVORS?

i'll provide a safe haven for you on my bed, you twinkfaggot.

TALKING INTO A MIRROR AGAIN, FAGATE?

no u

lads where am i

T. NAFRI

R/NAFRI

انشر كسك الصبياني
:3

Here is what she said:
>She then discussed her Palestinian ancestors and the founding of the state of Israel, saying she was “humbled by the fact that it was my ancestors that had to suffer” to create a safe haven for the Jewish people.

>“There’s, you know, there’s a kind of a calming feeling, I always tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence, in many ways, had been wiped out. ... I mean, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time,” Tlaib said.
washingtonpost.com/politics/house-republicans-criticize-rep-tlaib-over-remarks-on-holocaust-israel/2019/05/12/50939fea-74f5-11e9-b3f5-5673edf2d127_story.html?utm_term=.7d271d48fe52

Which I completely agree with, this is the same thing as you will see with a lot of palestineans who lived through that time and had room to share. Look up Mohamad Hadid, Gigi Hadid's father, and his story is very similar in that his family housed jews at that time.

FOGIT

“OUR ‘PEOPLE’ NEEDED TO SUFFER TO HEAL THE PAIN OF G-D’S CHOSEN AFTER THE HOLOCAU$T AND THAT THOUGHT CALMS ME AND SOAKS MY FINGER AS I RUB MYSELF TO THE SEXUAL SCENES OF ANNE FRANKS DIARY YES SCHLOMO FUCK ME HARDER OOH YEAH MAKE THIS PALESTINIAN DISAPPEAR AAH I WILL COMFORT YOU AND YOUR GORILLION$ OCCUPY MY PUSSY AHHHH”

what a load of crock.
most ashkeNAZIS live in america doing their best to subvert it, and not in israel. like this faggot

found his story, and I don't know what your getting at with what ever you wrote but it speaks more about how inbred ashkenazis are if you can't even get a point across.

Attached: sboom6gnol721.jpg (618x997, 79K)

T. NAFRI

THIS COULD BE A GOOD ERO STORY ABOUT HOW HE INVITES SCHLOMO IN THEN SCHLOMO STARTS FUCKING HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTERS AND FINALLY CULMINATES IN A HUMILIATING EXPULSION AFTER WHICH MOHAMMED CAN ONLY BEG HIS MASTER SCHLOMO FOR MORE

THEN HIS MODEL DAUGHTERS GET PASSED AROUND BY HARVEY WEINSTEIN TYPES AS THEY CRY SOFT TEARS FOR THE SIX GORILLION

>105521619
>105521691
yikes

OPEN YOUR MIND NAFRI THIS IS WHAT YOURE ASKING FOR EVERY TIME YOU BEG ME TO BUTTFUCK YOU

YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE AS A SERVANT AND WHIPPING BOY FOR G-D’S CHOSEN

(NOHOMO)

OH AND SCHLOMOS WIFE TAKES OVER THE KITCHEN AND FORCE FEEDS THEM GEFILTE FISH AND MOHAMMEDS WIFE HER PUSSY THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DETAIL CULINARY DOMINATION

>105521852
>105521916
t. haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

YOURE JUST JEALOUS YOU ARENT AS CREATIVE OR EXTANT AS I, NAFRI

Doesn't this diaspoo kike see that he's eliciting the exact kind of emotions sociologists and anthropologists point at when panning out long distance nationalist identities? such a boring on-point non-divergent case and most probably also a clone of his parents. Like a German Turkish nationalist diaspoo with broken Turkish.

ADMIT IT NAFRI YOU JERKED IT TO THE JUDAISATION OF RASHIDA TLAIB AND THE HADID FAMILY

Palestineans had to give up more than the 6 gorillion ever did!

Attached: 1406669284747.png (1140x1471, 165K)

“HIS” DAUGHTERS I MEAN ;)

AND THEY MUST KEEP ON GIVING TO PACIFY THE JEALOUS AND VENGEFUL D-ITY OF THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

Don't care for fake Jews (like the ashken*Zi)

T. NAFRI RAPEFUGEEING IN ASHKENAZ CLAY

I'm not a nafri though

ALL “NEW EUROPEANS” ARE AT LEAST HONORARY NAFRIS

I have Caucasoid and Pontic roots

ATLASOID AND BERBERIC ROOTS YOU SAY?

Nah it's pretty straight forward pontic and central asian

MOORIC AND CENTRAL ATLAS, NAFRI

hewwoo!!~~ x3
widdle anarkitty finished her examsies wamsies n' she's boredy woredy~!! owo xD
pwease entertain her, incels~!! *~* :33

Attached: xD.gif (300x168, 829K)

NOODZ TRANSMARE

plz post feet

@RAT OF MOSUL (BIGGEST RETARD OF INTERNET)
HAHAHAHAHA I NO LONGER NEED MONEY TO PAY MY BILLS THEY CANCELED IT FOR 1 MONTH RENT FREE YOU USELESS GREEDY KIKE

FINE YOU CAN GET ASKED FOR NOODZ TOO

>اللبوة جت تاني

Attached: e42.png (356x256, 146K)

>imagine being this based

Attached: FB_IMG_1557767790676.jpg (720x446, 17K)

USOUL DEENEK=ALYAHOUDIEH

t. Nafri

مجرد سؤال
انت الفلسطيني من امريكا يلي كان هون من قبل؟ كان عم يقرى القران وينشر تسجيلات هونه

T. DOUBLE NAFRI

متمسك/ملتزم عادةً المقصود بيها حد بيراعي الدين في حياته الشخصية، المتشدد ده اللي بيبضن على الناس عشان يبينوا التدين.
ده غالباً خول محروق من واحد طلب منه يبطل دعوشة على الناس مش اكتر.

B A S E D

NO ITS NOT QAF

لا

>شاهد قبل الحذف، رجل أمريكي مسيحي يحاول جعل قطة تمشي على القرآن لكنها ترفض سبحان الله
>انظر ماذا حدث للملحد الروسي الذي سخر من الله على البث المباشر
>سبحان الله رجل راسم كاريكاتير مسيء للنبي يموت
>كانت الفتاة تسمع اغاني فأتى وقت الاذان وقالت لها امها ان تطفيء الاغاني واعطاها قرأن فقامت الفتاة برميه، انظر ماذا حدث لها سبحان الله
>أسد الإسلام ذاكر نايك يدمر نظرية التطور ب
٢٠ثانية شاهد قبل الحذف
>اعتراف ناسا بوجود الأعور الدجال وانه في القطب الشمالي مع هتلر وسكان الأرض الجوفية
>هنالك ٧ اراضي تحتنا كل واحدة لديها شمس وسكان خاصة بها
>شاهد كيف يقوم سكان الأرض الجوفية بقيادة الصحون الطائرة عن طريق القرآن الكريم

Attached: d1a.png (1066x600, 276K)

Why do incel weebs do this?

Attached: 95AEFB37-0F25-4227-8352-3673EBEFC6D0.jpg (750x1334, 673K)

Attached: 1234123412.jpg (298x367, 12K)

هل غينريخ يَتَكَلَّمُ عَرَبِيّ ?

How did the test go?

نفسي انيك ملفاية مسيحية

>متمسك/ملتزم عادةً المقصود بيها حد بيراعي الدين في حياته الشخصية، المتشدد ده اللي بيبضن على الناس عشان يبينوا التدين

هالمشكله منتشره باوروبا عند المسلمين وعشان هيك ما بدي اتعرف على او اقضي وقت مع المسلمين هون يلي هويتن تدور حول الاسلام لانن بيحسو حالن يتعرضون للتمييز من المجتمع
لازم تتعامل معن كانن مرضى عقليا ونفسيا
كل وقت الزلمه بدو يصححك وينصحك ويتدخل بشؤونك الشخصيه ولو رفضت الله يهديك يا كافر
بالنفس الوقت ما فين يحكو عن اشياء دون ما يخلط الدين
كلو تعب

>Norway will have a future nigger kang

Attached: 1557709522336.jpg (1024x663, 141K)

have sex

t.me/addstickers/qwaweed

NA3AM

Easy A
This, Christians here are either white or Latin looking
I have a crush on a Christian girl that looks like a Latina that I'm planning to catch off guard and rape
Islam always promotes this us VS them idology, everywhere

lmao, nice try.
Her husband is 100%, white Norwegian.
Deal with it.

her husband (cuck provider)

Nah, e.g in Turkey people don't give two shits, and if you try to pull this salafi tier shit some diaspoo's do where you try correct people on public transport/whatever, you'll get told at best and beaten half to death at worst
It's a salafi phenomenon through and throughout

I wish i was as smart as you nashmi

في الأول انا برضو كنت متحفظ من اني اخش في مجتمع المصريين اللي هنا بس مع الوقت اعترفت لهم اني لا ديني و من ساعتها الحياة قشطة.
كل مصري هنا ليه على الأقل حاجة واحدة "حرام" بيعملها كتير (هنا مصريين كتير فشخ بيلعبوا قمار بشكل احترافي مثلاً) و كل واحد متصالح مع خطيته و الناس كلها عارفة فما بنتمنيكش على بعض.

>Being married to a white man doesn't mean she will eventually ride the black bull

Many have said this, and they all ended up serving their wives' niggers like cucks
Anyway we'll see, Will lough so hard when she has a kid looking like Pic related
user all Muslims are the exact same
Don't draw the "My people don't X" card, because your people, like my people are shit and the moment they get a chance to fight for Sharia their true colors will appear
It's about having superior white Nordic genes user, thanks to my Norwegian grandfather
هون بضان لسا اكبر
لما واحد ما يكون ملتزم بالاسلام ويجي يقزز ربك بأشياء هو نفسه مش ملتزم فيها

Attached: ed75695a5db2bad88f81215a151b119b.jpg (960x960, 113K)

ايه متل الاتراك هون تقريبا

>google امبالا لا أنت مترجمة في

>105524963
>شاهد قبل الحذف، رجل أمريكي مسيحي يحاول جعل قطة تمشي على القرآن لكنها ترفض سبحان الله
>انظر ماذا حدث للملحد الروسي الذي سخر من الله على البث المباشر
>سبحان الله رجل راسم كاريكاتير مسيء للنبي يموت
>كانت الفتاة تسمع اغاني فأتى وقت الاذان وقالت لها امها ان تطفيء الاغاني واعطاها قرأن فقامت الفتاة برميه، انظر ماذا حدث لها سبحان الله
>أسد الإسلام ذاكر نايك يدمر نظرية التطور ب
>٢٠ثانية شاهد قبل الحذف
>اعتراف ناسا بوجود الأعور الدجال وانه في القطب الشمالي مع هتلر وسكان الأرض الجوفية
>هنالك ٧ اراضي تحتنا كل واحدة لديها شمس وسكان خاصة بها
>شاهد كيف يقوم سكان الأرض الجوفية بقيادة الصحون الطائرة عن طريق القرآن الكريم

Attached: 1552411226121.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

ignore the reply quote.

Sorry mate, but no. Less than 15% of Turks want sharia, and under certain circumstances only. Yet 80+% of Turks would tell you they're Muslim. It's a different culture altogether and our approach to Islam likewise. Don't be another idiotic Erdogan syndrome Jordanian, Turkey has nothing to do with all that shit, it's rhetoric created for the Arab audience. Turks will take raki shots will you and talk about the Quran at the same time. It's completely different, and unlike Arabs, Turkish Islam is very much affected by Alevi-Sufism, which is essentially the ideological manifestation of an attempt to escape Islam.

>My people aren't religious!!!!
In time you'll see

Adding to that
>chance to fight for sharia
The chance was open borders during the Syrian conflict, and yet the Turkish citizens fighting for groups like ISIS were almost entirely of Kurdish origin and who had been subjected to Salafi brainwash (like the Adiyaman group)

Anyway plenty to read on the subject of Turkish approach to Islam especially within oriental studies, you just have to look.

>شعوري لما الاشتراكية في مصر ما خلتناش ملحدين زي أزربيجان

Attached: 1549626766114.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Turks ARE religious but in their own way. I've lived in both Turkey and Jordan and I know the differences. You can get killed for uttering atheist beliefs in public in Jordan. This doesn't happen in Turkey. Jordanians are culturally closer to Saudis than Turks, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

He's right though, virtually number of Turks who is brainwashed by salafism is very low

Okay first of all I'm not an actual Jordanian
>You can get killed for uttering atheist beliefs in public in Jordan.
no

SWEDEN
YES

ت. نافري

Okay go to downtown and scream there is no Allah.
Anyway go to Turkey and experience it yourself, I'm sure all the weird cultist Turks you have living down there coupled with Erdogan propaganda has confused you regarding what Turkey or Turkish Islam actually is.

Define being brainwashed? The percentage of Muslims that are actually fighting or are terrorists are very low, But isn't the percentage of them holding radical ideas extremely high?
Can we really say that Muslims are a peaceful majority, But they have these brainwashed minority? Saying they are all brainwashed seems more accurate to me

أنا من تركيا

إيالة الجزائر

proxyci user sen misin
also
>علم اردني
>مانو اردني
العمى

Radical ideas such as?

Also
>البلجيكي
>أردني
العمى

Turks were never fully muslims to be quite honest. They always maintained a sliver of tengriism. It's a reason why they are one of the most secular "muslim" countries even though they never underwent communism

HES TRYING TO SAY HES A NAFRI NOT A REAL JORDANIAN

Imagine being a virgin or fat in the current year

Attached: 136985.gif (640x360, 1.2M)

I don't even have to mention them, Look at the weird things that are in Quran/Sharia that they completely accept without even thinking about it

نحن من إفريقيه
من دَرْب أل الكونغو
Evet

انت مانك فلسطيني؟
عفكرة الفلسطينيه مش اقارب الاتراك إلا بالقضية
في سياق الدين انتو كمان متطرفين مقارنةً الى المجتمع التركي