Why do Latin American posters interact with Europeans and other western nations more than they interact with each other?

Why do Latin American posters interact with Europeans and other western nations more than they interact with each other?

Attached: D1BerHpWwAAaLRo.jpg (717x704, 54K)

>interact with Europeans and other western nations more than they interact with each other
I have not noticed that yet, but if you say so, it will be true. In any case, I prefer to interact with a Latin American poster, rather than a German.
Greetings to the girl from Ipanema.

Attached: ipanema-rio.jpg (800x533, 234K)

Because lat*nos are mostly cringe

Latinos wanna be white

You would know

kinda the best part about int is you get to talk with people from very different parts of the world. does a german use int just to talk to germans? nah thatd be dumb

[citation needed]

then why do generals exist?

What exactly is your essential malfunction?

Attached: 51M1CXaNSNL.jpg (500x334, 38K)

hummm.... what is /lat/ ?

Latino immigrants here are racist af
T. Racist Latino running away to europe

Yeah, nah

i love my latin brothers but in real life, posters here are pol cucks who are selfhating dumbasses and racists. i wont talk to dumb fucks who think they are pure when they live in literally MESTIZAJE MALIGNO: THE CONTINENT

>Latino running away to europe
Oh, now I understand. The refugees in their rubber boats come from Latin America. Thanks for the hint.

Attached: schlauchboot-libyen-eu-verbot-fluechtlinge.jpg (940x529, 83K)

Generals should be banned from Jow Forums. This would also give Jow Forums a reason to exist.

>Boat full of Argentinians and Brazilians
Yup, pretty much

>Latino immigrants here are racist af
And they stick to their own, there's a reason why California and Florida are like that.

We mix the most out of any ethnic group in the country.
t.currently engaged to a white girl

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

Have you ever been to Argentina or Brazil? Or are you just a circumcised peasant from Pennsylvania?
No wait. You are a German lout with US proxy, right.

Attached: bernd149001.jpg (700x472, 42K)

You're that one Peruvian in Austria who kept spamming in threads a month or so ago, huh?

absolutely this

>Why do Latin American posters interact with Europeans and other western nations more than they interact with each other?

Do they? Because I see the opposite. What they do though, is talk shit about Brazil and look down on us but when we say we're not latinos, they chimp out.

>a month or so
Yes, but I have been doing this for years.
And now answer my question!

Attached: copa-cagrana-plata-sinka.jpg (600x400, 84K)

Are those actual Whites (as in WASP) or just first generation Hispanic citizens being categorized as White?

I know "White Brazilians" are categorized as White in the USA while "White Argentines" are categorized as Hispanic, but that changes after the first generation depending on how the child looks. I'm pretty certain those statistics are flawed. It's mostly "White Hispanics" marrying other Hispanics being categorized as interracial, and that's incorrect. Latin American populations are only about as different to each other as European nations are to each other. An average Brazilian could fit in Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Paraguay, etc. and nobody would spot the difference. Even if the person looks atypical (like a Portuguese person in Poland) it's still within the boundaries of race.

Typical (((government))) propaganda to promote miscegenation.

>Why do Latin American posters interact with Europeans and other western nations more than they interact with each other?
Because we hate each other, this much should be obvious even to you.

>changes depending on how he looks
no

Been to Sao Paulo with my current girl, hiked the Andes with some Bolivian friends and various other Latin American countries, never been to Argentina though (What is there to do anyways?). Don't know why you're soo hung up on this, it was just a joke

Regular American whites, Hispanics can be categorized as whites, but they're identified as Hispanic first and foremost for most statistics. Very few WASPs left here, mostly a term used by lefties and autistic southerners

>t. nordestino

No, we don't. Try leaving that desert for a day and stop getting all your information about the world from Jow Forums memes.

I've been to Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica. Paraguayans are meh about Brazilians because Paraguay is the 27th state. Uruguayans are always friendly but used to meeting Brazilians. Colombians, Panamanians and Costa Ricans are ridiculously friendly and love the accent. And we all look alike to varying degrees, and that allows us to pass as locals anywhere in Latin America. Latinos look more like each other on average than Europeans do (a Portuguese person cannot pass as a local in Poland, for example). An average Mexican for instance can pass as a local in any Latin American country and nobody would spot the difference until they start speaking. However, we can all spot a gringo, and they're always perceived as the turistas, forasteros/forasteiros, estranjeros/estrangeiros, etc. even when they're countrymen, simply because they look foreign, which I guarantee you does not happen when you're a typical-looking Latin American visiting any Latin American country.

This ability to fit in and feel home anywhere through Latin America is unique to this region and it's an extremely underrated trait among Latinos that most of us are unfortunately unaware of, until you actually start traveling through the region. Considering the distances, no other place on Earth is like that. I once met a Mexican friend in São Paulo and she was treated like a local until she started speaking, then people would be extremely talkative to her, the same treatment I got in CO, PA and CR.

I think the only countries that wouldn't fit into this are Chile and Argentina because they have a problem with immigration, same happens at the border between Brazil and Venezuela, and that made them more xenophobic, not differently to how many Northeast Brazilians are treated in Southeast/South Brazil, and those are the only exceptions I know of.

*interacts with you*

Generals are a cancer and /lat/ is Taringa 2.0.

Perú wiII try their best!

Attached: 1488420274829.png (300x300, 75K)

I'd rather interact with an ape than with the /lat/ posters.

What? You are in your generals mostly almost without any connect with world.

>No, we don't.
Mate, our people hate each other inside our own country based on the state you were born at. Not even considering people that are foreign to the country itself. We basically have several different cultures that hate each other being forced to live with each other.

>arr rook same
no

Actually, it's Brazilians that insist they are not latinos and shy away from anything /lat/ related

>look alike to varying degrees
That's a fact. An average Mexican is more to an average Argentine than an average Portuguese is to an average Pole.

Did you even read my post, at all? No, you didn't, you flat-headed macaque.

I can't speak spanish.

>they have a problem with immigration
that's a load of bullshit. We are the country with the most severe immigration problem from Venezuela, so much so that the USA is sending aid here directly to the migrants

this only applies to regions within latin america in which people are broadly similar to each other regardless of their nationality
>An average Mexican is more to an average Argentine than an average Portuguese is to an average Pole
but there's still a difference, a significant one in many cases

It's not bullshit. They have hundreds of thousands of immigrants there with no qualification to compete in the job market, and that's affecting their crime rates, which inevitably leads to xenophobia, as happened between Northeast Brazilians and Southeast/South Brazilians.

What user suggested here is that all Latin Americans hate each other, and that couldn't be further from the truth. Jow Forums memes =/= reality. Just because you're all a bunch of autistic awkward incels here that doesn't mean the average person in our respective countries is. Of all places on Earth we're the ones who get along the best.

Europeans tried to genocide each other countless times, there's still hatred between them in Nordic countries, the UK, the Balkans, Eastern Europe, a long history of slavery. Asians tried to genocide each other and there's still a lot of hatred between them, sub-Saharan Africans are STILL trying to genocide and enslave each other, and let's not mention the Middle East and South Asia.

Latin America is a paradise when you look at how stable our ethnic relations are to each other compared to the rest of the world. We're far more inclined to help each other than to declare a genocidal war against each other like most of the world does.

>a significant one in many cases
And that's about the European enclaves in Latin America, I get it, we have those throughout the region and they do not comprise average. They don't represent the average Latin American and they're not even Latinos to begin with. I'm talking about averages. Obviously an average Latino wouldn't fit in fucking Pomerode or Treze Tílias, but those places belong to a tiny minority, not the broad average.

Yes you can, retard

>And that's about the European enclaves in Latin America
that's not what i'm talking about. what you call the "average latino" is, in most cases, the product of the intermixing of different kinds of europeans, different kinds of natives and various degrees of dindu admixture. as a result, certain looks are more common in certain regions

there's no a thread "latino" here? ratard

this

Native Americans look remarkably similar to each other despite the distances.
The African slaves brought to the continent were all from West Africa - all look the same.
The European component in the region is overwhelmingly from the Mediterranean - all look the same.

Get your ass out of that basement and go travel throughout the region, it's cheap, no passport required between South American nations. Anywhere between Mexico and Southeast Brazil (excluding the Amazon for obvious reasons) I can speak with certainty by personal experience - most people look the same and the averages are all passable anywhere in the region regardless of skin pigmentation.

Chileans don't look that different, Argentines and Uruguayans don't look that different, and I think Peruvians and Bolivians are the only exception to this and that's not always the case either because their main cities are full of textbook Latinos. I don't know where in Argentina you live but you're pretty distant from reality if you believe the average Argentine looks so much different from the average Latino to the point of being spot-on unique like gringos are.

>brazilian reading comprehension
i never mentioned skin pigmentation or argies as a whole looking different than anyone else. it's not like we look the same all throughout the country anyway
>Native Americans look remarkably similar to each other despite the distances.
but not identical, hence why you can tell apart a mexican mestizo from an argentine mestizo
>The African slaves brought to the continent were all from West Africa
which is why i mentioned admixture. their descendants aren't evenly distributed across the continent
>The European component in the region is overwhelmingly from the Mediterranean
not entirely true, especially for both of our countries and the southern cone in general, but again, admixture isn't the same all over
>arr rook same
you might have autistic face blindness
>Get your ass out of that basement
basements aren't common here, sadly

>Receive 3 million Italians
>Receive 200,000 or so Germans
It's basically just Italians for you guys. Immigrants to Brazil were more diverse but less than Argentina

based

>It's basically just Italians for you guys
not at all. again, their distribution varies a lot by region, too

Uh, I like to interact more with argentineans desu
I just like Portugal and the brits, the rest of them are so cringe

>been to Sao Paulo
Did you enjoyed? We are not a touristic city
Other day I talked to a american, you guys speak funny

Those are not the averages. Italian-Argentines do not represent the average Argentine. Japanese-Brazilians do not represent the average Brazilian. Do they exist in considerable numbers? Yes. Are those phenotypes considered common? No.

Anyone travelling through the Latin American countryside avoiding multicultural hellhole cities knows that, and let me break the news to you - most of our population are not city people, they're countryside people, and they're all, on average, very similarly mixed. An average Mexican can easily pass as a local in Minas Gerais, just as an average Mineiro can easily pass as a local in Colombia, or Puerto Rico, Panama, and that's because of genotypical overlaps between our populations, a shared ancestry, that familiarity is what leads to a greater sense of kinship, and we even have a name for that, it's called Latinidad and it's everywhere in our folklore. It's a culture that predates the word, something you probably didn't know existed, a trait that is nonexistent between the various regions of Europe, Asia and sub-Saharan Africa, something that is entirely unique to this enormous landmass we call Latin America.

You're delusional if you believe what I'm saying is nonsense when it's been written, sung and researched all throughout the region. Your opinion is irrelevant to the fact that Latin Americans are, on average, more similar to each other than we are different, and definitely more similar when compared to the other regions of the world. Language, music, history, genotype, phenotype, it's all very familiar and kin-like, unlike any other region on Earth of such proportions, and for someone to say that we hate each other is laughably preposterous.

Traveling through Latin America (which I'm still doing despite being broke atm) and meeting so many familiar faces and cultures was therapeutic to me, and by far the most bonding experience I ever had. We don't hate each other, you autistic incel freaks do.

fucking cringeworthy thread

Pq eu num so obrigadas…

Attached: R4EeKO6.jpg (750x929, 95K)

Isn't the whole point of Jow Forums to interact with people from other cultures?
I if wanted to speak with other fellow third worlders I would have fucked off to hispa by now.

They are all on Hispachan, the bigest spanish image board so no need to talk with each other here.

Aki eu uso o Jow Forums + como refiújo pra otros chansinho machista q elis num mim deixa tar poustano por causas dos machismo delis, nom pra ter choquinhos d culturas… eu gousto d quem gousta das meisma coisa q eu, nom quem fica falano mao das minhas coisinha q eu gousto…

Attached: RF5k2Vd.jpg (598x596, 61K)

Você não é mulher, seu nerd obeso. vá buscar um tratamento

Attached: 1557425088080.png (339x277, 29K)

>Hispachan
>no Jow Forums board
xenophobic virgin freaks

Ué? E um menino num podi dize o q eu disse seno omi meismo? Cual foi a partes q fes vc intende q eu ero mulieres? Eu procurei ali dinovu e num axei ondi eu dizio q era mulieres…

Tratamentos pra q meismo? Vai mudá o q os tratamentus?

Attached: QnMCFBT.jpg (350x455, 24K)

Amor da minha vida.

Attached: liinaliiis_58410490_2008261019483798_4299786576422978676_n.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

they're retards

>muh nuestramérica unida: the post
what an absolute strawman minefield, you keep on talking about le racial minorities and hatred between nations when i've mentioned none of those things, lel

>most of our population are not city people, they're countryside people
>Hacia 2011, el 92% de la población argentina vivía en ciudades.
>brazil is at about 86%

They look argentinian.

Ssshhh, we don't talk about that place around here partner.

By city I meant heavily urbanized metropolitan areas. My "city" for example looks more like a village than an actual city, yet it's still categorized as a city for whatever reason, and that's most of Brazil. São Paulo is a city, Rio de Janeiro is a city, Buenos Aires is a city. Those are the multicultural hellhole cities I'm talking about, and those do not represent most of Latin America.

>you keep on talking about le racial minorities
Europeans are a racial minority in Latin America, and that's a fact. They're not the average, they're a minority. The average Latino is not European, and the average Argentine is not European either.

>those do not represent most of Latin America
most people in argentina live in or around a large city
>The average Latino is not European, and the average Argentine is not European either.
of course. please point out where i claimed any of this, macaquinho

My main standing argument is "Latin Americans are, on average, more similar to each other than we are different, especially when compared to other regions of the world." mainly as counter-arguments to this Jow Forums meme Now you're just moving goalposts.