American has a news outlet dedicated to feature Jow Forumseddit/4chin culture

dailydot.com/irl/Jow Forums-trap-discord-trans-panic/

>American has a news outlet dedicated to feature Jow Forumseddit/4chin culture

wtf

Attached: latest transphobicx.jpg (1426x1385, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/https://www.dailydot.com/irl/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greentext it because I'm not giving them a click.

Take your pills already

Attached: 1490296369821.gif (210x326, 1.46M)

It's about a cabal of tranny gangs on Jow Forums brainwashes young males into becoming a trap

It's like Tuco said, "If God did not want them sheared he would not have made them sheep". The weak exist to be taken advantage of.

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BLACKMAIL CUTE BOYS INTO BEING SISSY TRANNIES

Attached: 1557486869430.jpg (785x731, 112K)

take your tranny obsession to /lgbt/ faglord
is that seriously the only thing in your head? all of your posts are related to trannies
do you really spend all day thinking about trannies?

Why do we keep having these threads? You guys are obsessed with trannies

As I read more and more of this article it’s clear that the author is obsessed with Jow Forums and secretly likes what Jow Forums does, but tries to make them seem evil for the sake of a story that gets them more clicks.

>April 16
It was a hoax btw.

It is good to be up to date on hottest topics
Tranny-informant is crucial

It's 5 different Korean people though
I know it since I have a link to their telegram channel where they bash LGBTQ+, SJW and any lefitist movement

It's part of their so-called '''international public relation operation''', Their main battlefront is Korean websites tho. That''s why you see same threads everyday. They practically have no time to come up with something new

>5
*20~30
Sorry

>the latest
According to the filename I've saved pic related in the year 2010.

Attached: 1271017054852.png (1186x1947, 418K)

That's like 2017 news

This isn't new. It's where le ebin discord tranny forced meme comes from.

h..hot

Pretty sure the discord tranny meme predates the reiko scandal. I always thought it was a reference to literal trannies from places like leftypol doing raids coordinated on discord.

It predates that. Discord trannies have been active since early-2016.

>There are people who actually believe this

Attached: 1557318419379.png (327x316, 175K)

Looks like we have a believer in the conspiracy theory

I've been on Jow Forums from 2012 -2016. I've seen the trannies shill their discords.

>NOOOO, YOU CAN'T TRICK THEM INTO STARTING HRT AND LETTING YOU FUCK THEM A FEW TIMES AND THEM DUMP THEM!!!

>conspiracy theory
The fags and trannies shilled their shit in the open to begin with. You won't fool anybody who used to post on Jow Forums

"Discord tranny" has gone beyond describing transgender discord servers. Now it's a slur thrown around by Jow Forums and Jow Forumsthe_Donald to smear anyone who calls them out on their shit.

tell more

Just take the fucking transpill already.

Nothing new. Iran has been doing this for years.

The "journalist", who wrote this article, is a discord tranny

t. Reiko

>sir, stop blackmailing sissies into taking hormones and sucking you dick right now!!

Attached: angry soy.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Fuck off Reiko

I'd rather beta freaks became trannies than nazis.

They dont just turn people into trannies. They literally dox them make them cut themsleves and post lewds until they kill themselves.

Attached: 1554307827107.jpg (643x670, 255K)

>implying they're not becoming both now

Attached: right-wing trap.gif (582x404, 1.99M)

Why is it holding the Bible?

trap nazi things I dunno

Attached: tranny strasserism.jpg (1536x2048, 348K)

Whyboner.jpg

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LONELY DEPRESSED YOUNG ADULT MALES AND USE THEM FOR YOUR OWN SEXUAL PLEASURE THAT'S WRONG!!!

How do you “force” someone to take HRT? They must have had some serious issues with their gender identity even before coming here.

I never understood how can you dox someone from some pics of their legs

We are celebrities!

Attached: 1552759243998.jpg (408x300, 25K)

Supposedly they dox them and threaten to reveal how much of a fag they are to their family, by this time they have full body pics of you and your boipussy

They make them post their faces and personal information before the HRT stuff starts

You should never ever trust people on the internet.

So they must have some homosexual tendencies already. They can’t do anything if you’re not a raging queer in the closet.

Fuck, I want to bash some faggot’s head in right now.

unvis.it/https://www.dailydot.com/irl/Jow Forums-trap-discord-trans-panic/

Well obviously, really if you look at objectively: Its young (possibly mentally ill) lonely and depressed males, likely very sexually frustrated that are showered with affection and attention, something they have never have had in their life. Its extremely effective, they are desperate for attention and acceptance. Once yoive got them, it's very easy to coerce them to give you more info.

I know this because it's happened to me, fortunately I wised up and realized what I was doing was wrong before it was too late.

is this real?

Attached: discord tranny.png (595x153, 27K)

That's what it started out as is what I'm saying.

You must be pretty darn retarded to get into a discord sex cult to begin with.

How far did you get?
Quite possibly. It's a protocols kibd of deal, even if it's not real you can bet your ass there are faggots like that out there.

>t. Reiko

Attached: 1556562877845.png (255x326, 59K)

The only thing I did was buy clothes and take pictures of my body, and my face with a mask. I got spooked because some of the discord moderators would DM you, asking for more personal info. They ask for the info under the guise of "verification", info such as your Facebook, email, Instagram, etc. I wasn't comfortable with it, I called out of the moderators and I was eventually banned.

Are you an active homosexual? Or was it attention seeking behaviour?

Actually its not a joke and there is more than 1 of those discord channels. Ive visited atleast 3, one for reddit and 2 for Jow Forums. They also spam their discord to some boards and after you have talked lewd things with them they dox you and tell you to do allkinds of shit.

Nigger you're talking to one of them.

I'm not really attracted to men, I just was very lonely and enjoyed the attention I received. Some people are actually homosexual but I think most people are just desperate for any kind of sexual attention.

u r a fag dont deny

I think he's not denying. Things like prison and bacha bazi show that the line between homos and straights is not as clear cut as homo propaganda would have you believe. I think trannyism and faggotry is in many cases a runaway fetish. After all, human brains quickly learn to associate all kinds of things with pleasure.

I'm not denying anything. I dont think I am a fag, and I've never done anything besides take gay pics.

It's definitely prison gay for a lot of people.

and underaged
Fucking zoomers man